Windows 10: No Windows 10 product key after purchase

Discus and support No Windows 10 product key after purchase in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi, after a motherboard and CPU and RAM upgrade, today I purchased a new digital license of Windows 10, directly from the MS store. I received a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by SpunDot, Mar 8, 2020.

1. SpunDot Win User

No Windows 10 product key after purchase

Hi, after a motherboard and CPU and RAM upgrade, today I purchased a new digital license of Windows 10, directly from the MS store.

I received a receipt of purchase via email that DID NOT have a product key included, which is contrary to everythingI have read on the MS website.

Unlike my MS Office key and XBOX Live sub, my new Windows 10 key is NOT in my "Subscriptions & Services" section of my account either. The only place it shows that I purchased Windows 10 is my order history and no product key there either.

My PC is activated and says it is tied to a Digital License, but I have no product key or anything to say I have a genuine copy, except my order history. Where can I find my product key, so I can print and store it? I realize I do not need it for reinstalling Windows, but I would like a copy for my records.

Thanks.

:)

SpunDot, Mar 8, 2020

2. No product key after Windows 10 purchase

Hi Chris,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

• How did you upgrade to windows 10?
    • Have you done clean install?
    • Are you getting any error message?
    • From where have you purchased the Windows 10?
    If you have purchased from online Microsoft store or any store I suggest you to contact them for the product key.

Please do let us know with more information, so that we can assist you better.

Karthicka_R, Mar 8, 2020
  3. Ariel Acu Win User
    Windows 10 Product Key for a Free Upgrade

Hi,

The product key is important to activate and install Windows 10 to your device. Regarding your concern, let's try to isolate the issue and see what's causing you unable to use the product key to activate and install your Windows 10. Kindly provide the following
    information:

• Where did you purchase the product?
    • What is the error message you received after entering your product key?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried?

Ariel Acu, Mar 8, 2020
  4. No Windows 10 product key after purchase

windows 10 key

Thanks but I don't want to do any decrypting. I want to download a Win 10 ISO from Microsoft and install it using my Win 8 key. No other steps required. Is that possible?

Easy Rhino, Mar 8, 2020
Thema:

No Windows 10 product key after purchase

1. No Windows 10 product key after purchase - Similar Threads - product key purchase

2. Purchased a pc with a volume product key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Purchased a pc with a volume product key: I bought a pre-built pc off amazon a little less than a year ago and was about to upgrade some hardware, so i was checking the product key type and it came up and volume_mak. Everything i have found out has been saying that is a no-no. beside that the pcu also blew in less...
  3. Purchasing/Activating Windows 10 Pro product key...help!

Purchasing/Activating Windows 10 Pro product key...help!: We purchased our computer off Ebay in Oct 2016 and it came with Windows 10 Pro. In the past few days I started getting the "Your Windows license will expire soon. You need to activate Windows in Settings." error on my screen. So I checked Settings and the Control Panel to...
  4. Unable to purchase product key

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to purchase product key: Hello, I’ve come here to ask about a problem that has appeared since last night. My current computer is running a version of Windows 10 “under an organization”, even though I am not part of any. Yesterday, I got this notification: [IMG] This morning I decided to purchase a...
  5. How to get product key for Windows 10 Pro upgrade after purchasing online

How to get product key for Windows 10 Pro upgrade after purchasing online: I upgraded to Window's 10 Pro and paid $99 plus tax for the upgrade. Now, I'm getting a message that my Windows needs to be activated and it wants a code. I downloaded the upgrade, but never received a code and it never asked for one either....
  6. No Windows 10 Product Key After Reset

No Windows 10 Product Key After Reset: After resetting my laptop due to battery issues that I hoped a reset would resolve, I set up my reinstalled windows, and everything seemed to be running fine. I redownloaded all my apps but still had my data from before. However, the next day when I used it, there was a...
  7. Where to purchase Windows 10 Pro Product Key for Mexico?

Where to purchase Windows 10 Pro Product Key for Mexico?: I would like to purchase Windows 10 Pro licenses from Microsoft Online Store for workstations located in Mexico. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-to-purchase-windows-10-pro-product-key-for/cd2004f6-8882-480f-a2d4-e8773f1fc853"
  8. purchase product key for windows 2010

purchase product key for windows 2010: I am just trying to purchase a product license key for windows 10 that is already on my laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/purchase-product-key-for-windows-2010/aae158ea-7e30-4c97-bd9b-04ea66689e34"
  9. Just purchased MS Windows 10 Home, no email with Product Key

Just purchased MS Windows 10 Home, no email with Product Key: Hi, I just purchased Microsoft Windows 10 home. I did this via the PC I wanted to activate. I logged into my Microsoft account and paid with the stored credit card details. The PC was activated successfully. However, no email was sent to my account with the license details...
  10. product purchase

in Windows 10 Gaming
    product purchase: I bought 3 product on 15th September but didn't receive any VIP points of first purchase in Dungeon Hunter 5 game. I have order details & it says it is completed but why I didn't get benefits Order-6033018343. "...