Windows 10: No Windows activation code

Discus and support No Windows activation code in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I bought a used Windows Gaming PC from eBay and it says I need to activate windows. It is limiting things I can do live streaming, desktop background,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by BlaiseRalston, Mar 24, 2020.

1. No Windows activation code

I bought a used Windows Gaming PC from eBay and it says I need to activate windows. It is limiting things I can do live streaming, desktop background, some voice calls. it didn't come in its original box and it didn't have any code or anything in it. there is no information on the side of the pc as it is a custom built one. is there any possible way I can get it?

:)

BlaiseRalston, Mar 24, 2020
  2. linhlz Win User

Windows 10 will not activate Error code 0x803F7001

Possibly there can be the problem with Microsoft activation Server, so your Windows 10 is not activated. In this scenario, you need to wait and verify if it is the issue from Microsoft’s side. But if you are getting error code 0x803f7001, you can also try these steps:

1. Open Settings app. Then go to Update and security > Activation screen > Change product.
    2. Type your Windows edition product key and click Next.
    3. You’ll get We couldn’t activate Windows error message.
    4. Retry steps 1-3 then type your 25-characters unique product key.
    5. Wait for the process to complete, Windows 10 is activated.
    Hope something helps this problem

linhlz, Mar 24, 2020
  3. Duyenhip Win User
    Windows 10 will not activate Error code 0x803F7001

thanks
    I activated my Windows 10 from product key Windows 7

Duyenhip, Mar 24, 2020
  4. No Windows activation code

windows activation

Hi Micah,

Check the list of error codes
    here
    and follow the suggested steps to resolve it. If the error code isn't in the list, kindly send us the exact error code. You may attach a screenshot of the error. By the way, how did you get your copy of Windows 10? I suggest that you refer to this

link
    for ways on how to activate Windows 10 depending on how you got your copy of Windows.

We'll keep an eye out on your response.

Aileen Alf, Mar 24, 2020
Thema:

No Windows activation code

1. No Windows activation code - Similar Threads - activation code

2. Error code 0xC004F012 and 0xc0000022 in activating windows

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Error code 0xC004F012 and 0xc0000022 in activating windows: I am having a problem with reactivating my PC after a recent reset and reinstallation of windows. When I bought this PC it was already activated, meaning it was already pre-activated. This isn't the first time I made a reset in this PC before, the first time I made a reset it...
  3. Can't activate error code 0XC004F012

Can't activate error code 0XC004F012: Older Laptop, Started having issues, suddenly said Windows is not activated. Will not accept product key. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-activate-error-code-0xc004f012/b6b47c60-d92e-4b61-9f59-a287109a6ed3
  4. windows activation error code 0xc004c060

windows activation error code 0xc004c060: dear Sir/mod I have valid windows serial number, recently I have received notification for activate windows. after trying to activate, I have received 0xc004c060 error code. I have tried windows troubleshooting, but problem not solved yet. best regards Melisa...
  5. activation code for win 10

activation code for win 10: need one updated from 7 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/activation-code-for-win-10/7fdb49c8-716e-4594-8c88-a6f259c75b27
  6. I have an activation code but it isn't working

I have an activation code but it isn't working: [ATTACH] Note that I installed Windows 10 on Mac using "BootCamp Assistant" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-an-activation-code-but-it-isnt-working/7f948276-bfbb-4dca-a48e-70cb01116fb7
  7. Activation code for new Dell G5

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Activation code for new Dell G5: Hello, i just realized that i need to activate windows on my new G5 gaming laptop. Im not sure what i need to activate it, and where can i find this code? i already threw the box away also........ on another note i updated my computer and now everything is HUGE! the...
  8. Windows 10 will not activate after hardware change Error Code 0x803FA067

Windows 10 will not activate after hardware change Error Code 0x803FA067: Windows 10 will not re-activate after hardware change and the troubleshooting states Error code 0x803FA067. I am running Windows on Parallels 15 and the previous in 2016 undertook a free upgrade for Windows 7. I note that the product keys are different however 'About Windows'...
  9. i change my matherbourd and cant use same activation code ?

i change my matherbourd and cant use same activation code ?: hi i change my matherbourd and cant use same activation code ? after sighin my microsoft account he ask me for a current password how i got it ??????...
  10. Windows activation error code 0x800705b4

Windows activation error code 0x800705b4: Windows 10 pro reporting not activated error code if i clean install it activates ok, but the image i saved and restored refuses to activate....tried all troubleshooting ideas i could find even an in place upgrade has the same problem, only a clean install activates, need...