Windows 10: no windows app store, how to reinstall

Discus and support no windows app store, how to reinstall in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; when I do the reinstall thing on power admin, it does not work, and when on cmd admin, it says 'Get-AppXPackage' is not recognized as an internal or... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by VoidGamerL66YT, Mar 6, 2021.

1. no windows app store, how to reinstall

when I do the reinstall thing on power admin, it does not work, and when on cmd admin, it says 'Get-AppXPackage' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file. can someone help me, and even when I restart the computer tablet after the power shell admin thing it still does not work, the ms thing disappeared after I factory reset my device, pls help

:)

VoidGamerL66YT, Mar 6, 2021
  2. Riel Alc Win User

reinstall store app windows 10

Did not work for me. I troed it 3 times, allways got an error.

Hi Fernando,

These are the steps to resolve the issue with Windows Store app itself. For better assistance, we suggest creating a new thread about Windows 10 apps installation.

Regards.

Riel Alc, Mar 6, 2021
  3. Dos101 Win User
    Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, Mar 6, 2021
  4. no windows app store, how to reinstall

Twiiter on Windows 10 - or general app store problem

Hi Simon,

Thank you for posting your reply.

I suggest you to reset Windows Store by following the steps provided below:

• Right click on Start button and select “Command Prompt (Admin)”.
    • Type “wsreset.exe” and press enter.
    After the Windows Store is reset, uninstall and reinstall Twitter App from Windows Store and check if the issue persists.

Hope the information is helpful.

Regards

Eeshwar Kumar, Mar 6, 2021
Thema:

no windows app store, how to reinstall

1. no windows app store, how to reinstall - Similar Threads - app store reinstall

2. How to reinstall Microsoft Store app in Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to reinstall Microsoft Store app in Windows 10?: I just unnistaled microsoft store in my windows 11 because it was having problems in lauching. i can't install using the "Get-AppXPackage *WindowsStore* -AllUsers Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$$_.InstallLocation\AppXManifest.xml"}"....
  3. How to reinstall Microsoft Store app in Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to reinstall Microsoft Store app in Windows 10?: I just unnistaled microsoft store in my windows 11 because it was having problems in lauching. i can't install using the "Get-AppXPackage *WindowsStore* -AllUsers Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$$_.InstallLocation\AppXManifest.xml"}"....
  4. How to reinstall Microsoft Store app in Windows 10?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How to reinstall Microsoft Store app in Windows 10?: I tried to reinstall microsoft store using some of the other pieces of advice but after putting in the script, "Get-AppXPackage *WindowsStore* -AllUsers Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$$_.InstallLocation\AppXManifest.xml"}," the command got stuck...
  5. How to reinstall Microsoft Store app in Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to reinstall Microsoft Store app in Windows 10?: I tried to reinstall microsoft store using some of the other pieces of advice but after putting in the script, "Get-AppXPackage *WindowsStore* -AllUsers Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$$_.InstallLocation\AppXManifest.xml"}," the command got stuck...
  6. How to reinstall Microsoft Store app in Windows 10?

7. Reinstall Microsoft Store App

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Reinstall Microsoft Store App: How Can I reinstall Microsoft Store App on my windows10 as I made reset for it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reinstall-microsoft-store-app/a1fefeee-f585-48bc-88f3-3a7ded665074
  8. Store apps keep reinstalling

in Windows 10 Support
    Store apps keep reinstalling: I am pretty sure I uninstalled most of the store apps after installation some months ago, and have gotten a notification about some nonsense album being created for me few minutes ago. Upon some inspection I realized most if not all of that garbage somehow got reinstalled,...
  9. How to reinstall Windows Store App and other default Windows apps?

How to reinstall Windows Store App and other default Windows apps?: Did a fresh install of Windows 10 recently and usually after I finish the setup I uninstall programs and apps that I do not use, this includes many of the default Windows apps. This time, I accidentally uninstalled the Photos and the Windows Store app. I've contacted official...
  10. How to reinstall Store.

How to reinstall Store.: Well, it is a continuing issue. Over last two updates, I faced some issues with the metro apps. After the updates, some apps fail to work. Previously, when I installed the 10159 upgrade, some apps did not respond for the first time. I got the great help from Kari to fix...