Windows 10: No windows apps ms-resource

Discus and support No windows apps ms-resource in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I recently reset windows 10 and when it finished a while later I realized all the windoes store apps like sticky notes and the store were gone and were... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Karyio, Jun 7, 2020.

1. /u/Karyio Win User

No windows apps ms-resource

I recently reset windows 10 and when it finished a while later I realized all the windoes store apps like sticky notes and the store were gone and were replaced in the start menu by ms-resource:"theirname". Is there any way to fix this and get back the windows store and all the apps back?

submitted by /u/Karyio
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Karyio, Jun 7, 2020
  2. ianhyi Win User

ms-resource

Impossible to get rid of "ms-resource" apps that appears after system restore.

ianhyi, Jun 7, 2020
  3. phantom app on my app list called "ms-resourceNo windows apps ms-resource :DisplayName"

I have a phantom app on my app list called "ms-resource*BiggrinisplayName". I can't uninstall it. I can't find where it is linked to. How do I get rid of it?

No windows apps ms-resource [​IMG]

Silverfish2910, Jun 7, 2020
  4. No windows apps ms-resource

4.8.2390_x8wekb3d8bbwe?ms-resource

Hi James,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

• Are you able to open Store app?
    • Do you get the error when you try to open apps or while updating apps from the Store?

I suggest you to try the steps provided below and check if it helps.

Restart the computer a few times and check for Windows Updates.

In the Search box on the taskbar, enter Windows Update, select Windows Update. On the Windows Update page, select Check for updates.

Try to run the troubleshooter for Windows apps:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/run-the-troubleshooter-for-windows-apps

Also, you can try clearing the cache for the Windows Store on your PC.

1. Start typing wsreset.exe.

2. Right-click and select Run as administrator.

3. Windows Store will open and you will see a confirmation message “ The cache for the Store was cleared. You can now browse the Store for apps .”

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Kalpana Shankarappa, Jun 7, 2020
Thema:

No windows apps ms-resource

1. No windows apps ms-resource - Similar Threads - apps resource

2. Why are random apps taking up so much resources

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why are random apps taking up so much resources: For the past week I have been having issue with my windows where random apps that normally don't take much resources suddenly start using resources for the next 30 seconds or so. Then go back to there usual state. For example, in the picture below you can see a processes...
  3. Why are random apps taking up so much resources

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why are random apps taking up so much resources: For the past week I have been having issue with my windows where random apps that normally don't take much resources suddenly start using resources for the next 30 seconds or so. Then go back to there usual state. For example, in the picture below you can see a processes...
  4. Microsoft captions frequently shows pop-up about other apps using resources

Microsoft captions frequently shows pop-up about other apps using resources: I use Microsoft captions in Win 11 Pro when viewing movies stored on my laptop. Recently, it keeps interrupting with a popup box that says other apps that are running may be interfering. I am not running anything significant besides playback not running in full screem mode. I...
  5. Microsoft captions frequently shows pop-up about other apps using resources

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft captions frequently shows pop-up about other apps using resources: I use Microsoft captions in Win 11 Pro when viewing movies stored on my laptop. Recently, it keeps interrupting with a popup box that says other apps that are running may be interfering. I am not running anything significant besides playback not running in full screem mode. I...
  6. Ensure one app runs in full screen; prioritize the other for higher resources due to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ensure one app runs in full screen; prioritize the other for higher resources due to...: I have two applications running which are interdependent. However, the second application doesn't need to be in fullscreen mode and uses more resources. I want the background application to have more priority in terms of using resources....
  7. Ensure one app runs in full screen; prioritize the other for higher resources due to...

Ensure one app runs in full screen; prioritize the other for higher resources due to...: I have two applications running which are interdependent. However, the second application doesn't need to be in fullscreen mode and uses more resources. I want the background application to have more priority in terms of using resources....
  8. Ensure one app runs in full screen; prioritize the other for higher resources due to...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Windows 11 gets new system resources widgets courtesy of Dev Home app

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 11 gets new system resources widgets courtesy of Dev Home app: Microsoft has released a new Dev Home app for Windows 11 to allow developers to keep track of their workflow from one place. The app comes with new widgets that you can use to monitor your system resources. Finally, there is something useful in the widgets panel. The best...
  10. Remote Apps Work Resources authentication error

Remote Apps Work Resources authentication error: Hello,We have a 2019 windows server that is acting as a Remote Desktop Server. Remote Apps Work resources works fine on windows 10 devices on an internal and external network, however, on a windows 11 device it will only work properly on the internal network. If i were to use...