Windows 10: No windows apps working. All showing errors or freezing

Discus and support No windows apps working. All showing errors or freezing in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, just starting today I have started having issues with my microsoft applications. It started with one drive freezing when I was trying to sign in.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by eleanorbradbury, Jun 27, 2019.

1. No windows apps working. All showing errors or freezing

Hi, just starting today I have started having issues with my microsoft applications. It started with one drive freezing when I was trying to sign in. So I went to reinstall it just in case. The insaller from https://onedrive.live.com/about/en-us/download/

It gets all the way to the end before throwing this error: 0x80040c81

So I went to the windows store to see if the app version would work. But that tells me I am offline when I am most definitely not. Giving me the error code: 0x80131500

Is there something wrong with the service status? If not how do I fix this because I think something has gone wrong.

:)

eleanorbradbury, Jun 27, 2019
  2. KieX Win User

Error: No work available to process

Hmm. Either it's put out errors and WCG is limiting the work units available, or the project list may not be set to supply other WU when one runs out. (if the problem lies here and not on your end)

On the options to your left, if you go into Results Status, select the computer from Device Name and then look through results see if either they were returned late, errors or any other kind of issue that would stop the servers supplying WU from that perspective.

If there are no errors then it's maybe down to your project list. So selecting Device Manager from the left menu and then clicking on the profile assigned to that computer and make sure that it's assigned to receive WU for other projects if they run out.

At least those steps will rule out problems from the WCG end.

3. Arun B J Win User
    windows 10 mail app freezes

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern regarding the issue that you are facing.

From what you have mentioned, I would suggest you to try these steps to see if it resolves the issue.

Method 1: Hardware Troubleshoot

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with hardware and devices. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your touch pad.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select
      Control panel

• Change the view by option on the top right to
      Large icons

• Click on troubleshooting and click on the
      view all option on the left panel

• Run the Windows Store apps troubleshooter

Refer the link below.

Note: Please don’t run app troubleshooter in the link. This applies to windows 10 also.

windows 10 mail app freezes

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help

Arun B J, Jun 27, 2019
  4. No windows apps working. All showing errors or freezing

native Music app stopped working in wp 8.1

Thanks u chanh S for your reply,

I tried your suggested step to format SD card from storage sense but noting changed. No windows apps working. All showing errors or freezing :(

but it was fixed when i get cyan update and music app update No windows apps working. All showing errors or freezing :)
    and i'm faceing the following issue

• i cannot open phone storage in PC via datacable .windows SP3 showing phone icon but not able to open when i click it freeze the process no waring & error message.
    • cannot install Nokia camera after downloading completed show the message attention tap required
    • photo+camera setting not working
    Pls help me i'm facing this issue for 3 weeks

dinesh_here, Jun 27, 2019
Thema:

No windows apps working. All showing errors or freezing

1. No windows apps working. All showing errors or freezing - Similar Threads - apps working showing

2. windows apps aren't working at all

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows apps aren't working at all: I re-installed windows multiple times because I didn't have any windows program that were working, but now I cannot even open the windows store. It just doesn't open and I tried to fix it with wsreset.exe through run but it just says this error. "ms-windows-store:PurgeCaches"...
  3. windows apps aren't working at all

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows apps aren't working at all: I re-installed windows multiple times because I didn't have any windows program that were working, but now I cannot even open the windows store. It just doesn't open and I tried to fix it with wsreset.exe through run but it just says this error. "ms-windows-store:PurgeCaches"...
  4. Windows apps are all not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows apps are all not working: In my Windows 10 when I open my Windows applications like camera mail or paint it will not working. It will open for 2 seconds then close. I tried to restart and update from store but still not working. How can I make it work?...
  5. Windows apps are all not working

Windows apps are all not working: In my Windows 10 when I open my Windows applications like camera mail or paint it will not working. It will open for 2 seconds then close. I tried to restart and update from store but still not working. How can I make it work?...
  6. PC and all apps randomly freezes with the error not responding for a few seconds and then...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC and all apps randomly freezes with the error not responding for a few seconds and then...: For about 3 or 4 weeks my computer began to fail causing applications to start to freeze for no reason for a few seconds, so much so that I had to restore my windows 10 since there was a problem in which when logging in, only the desktop appeared without the shortcuts and...
  7. ALL Windows apps don't work

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    ALL Windows apps don't work: Hello I have this issue for a while now that all of my windows apps do not work (windows store , photos , mail , feedback hub , any app installed like amazon) I tried to reset them but it didn't solve the problem and my windows is up to date is there is something I can do...
  8. Icons of uninstalled apps showing in All apps

Icons of uninstalled apps showing in All apps: Hello all, I am new here, although I did come here quite a few times and many times found the solution :-) My problem is (I am on 1511) that some icons of removed (by powershell) apps reapeared, and there seem to be no way to get rid of them. Nothing I have found had...
  9. App from windows store not showing in all apps?

App from windows store not showing in all apps?: Hi everyone, I recently downloaded the google app from the windows store. I would like to pin it to start, but strangely it doesn't show up in the all apps menu. The only way that I have found to open it is by searching for it in the store and opening it from there. When I...
  10. "All Apps" Doesn't Show All Apps Installed

"All Apps" Doesn't Show All Apps Installed: Random apps are not showing up in the "All Apps" section of the Start Menu after installing a clean version of Windows 10 (not an upgrade), and re-installing all my favorite software, In other words, finding a launcher to countless programs now means visiting "C:/Program...