Windows 10: No windows defender after installing windows

Discus and support No windows defender after installing windows in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi, After updating from windows 7 to windows 10 I found that I did not have windows defender installed. I went through several methods and was advised... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by KPN, May 4, 2021.

1. KPN
    KPN Win User

No windows defender after installing windows

Hi, After updating from windows 7 to windows 10 I found that I did not have windows defender installed. I went through several methods and was advised to do a clean installation via the internet. This did not change much. Windows Defender Service Missing; Security at a glance page is Empty >> Winhelponline On another forum I was told my computer may struggle with windows 10 because the specs are not good enough. Particularly because its dual core. I am hoping there is something I can do to have defender. Thanks. Version: 20H2 (OS Build 19042.685)

:)

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, May 5, 2021
  3. What the hell, windows defender?

Installing major updates like the April update will reset pretty much all Windows features including Windows Defender.

FordGT90Concept, May 5, 2021
  4. No windows defender after installing windows

Windows 7 wont install drivers

i dont think anyone here understands what your asking either when its nearly a 90% english dominated Tech forum.
    Step 1
    reinstall windows from scratch
    Step 2
    install all drivers from the cd that came with the god damn motherboard *common sense*
    Step 3
    update windows
    Step 4
    install misc etc crap like flash java etc etc
    Step 5
    Install GPU drivers
    Step 6
    go back to using your pc without issue.

crazyeyesreaper, May 5, 2021
Thema:

No windows defender after installing windows

1. No windows defender after installing windows - Similar Threads - defender installing

2. hello i have installed an app called windows defender disabler from sordum and disabled...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    hello i have installed an app called windows defender disabler from sordum and disabled...: hello i have installed an app called windows defender disabler from sordum org and disabled windows defender but cant get it back on so anyone can help me?...
  3. hello i have installed an app called windows defender disabler from sordum and disabled...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    hello i have installed an app called windows defender disabler from sordum and disabled...: hello i have installed an app called windows defender disabler from sordum org and disabled windows defender but cant get it back on so anyone can help me?...
  4. Windows Defender disabled features after installing the Security Compliance Toolkit and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Defender disabled features after installing the Security Compliance Toolkit and...: Hello,When trying to secure my computer, I found an article suggesting to install the Windows security baseline found here: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=55319Now, this is one of the worst things anyone can do to their personal computer. Most of the...
  5. Windows Defender disabled features after installing the Security Compliance Toolkit and...

Windows Defender disabled features after installing the Security Compliance Toolkit and...: Hello,When trying to secure my computer, I found an article suggesting to install the Windows security baseline found here: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=55319Now, this is one of the worst things anyone can do to their personal computer. Most of the...
  6. Windows Defender installing non-existent updates with date and time issues.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Defender installing non-existent updates with date and time issues.: Windows antivirus defender is acting weird, it is installing updates which are not exactly up-to-date. The updates it is installing are from the future, for example the current year is 2024 and defender will install an update created in 2025 or 2039. Not only this but the pc...
  7. Windows Defender installing non-existent updates with date and time issues.

Windows Defender installing non-existent updates with date and time issues.: Windows antivirus defender is acting weird, it is installing updates which are not exactly up-to-date. The updates it is installing are from the future, for example the current year is 2024 and defender will install an update created in 2025 or 2039. Not only this but the pc...
  8. Windows Defender installing non-existent updates with date and time issues.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. How do I install Security Intelligence Update for Microsoft Defender Antivirus - KB2267602...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I install Security Intelligence Update for Microsoft Defender Antivirus - KB2267602...: Security Intelligence Update for Microsoft Defender Antivirus - KB2267602 Version 1.407.521.0 - Current Channel Broad has been popping up in my Updates for months now. Every time I click download & install, it downloads and installs ... No Error message, sometimes it even...
  10. How do I install Security Intelligence Update for Microsoft Defender Antivirus - KB2267602...

How do I install Security Intelligence Update for Microsoft Defender Antivirus - KB2267602...: Security Intelligence Update for Microsoft Defender Antivirus - KB2267602 Version 1.407.521.0 - Current Channel Broad has been popping up in my Updates for months now. Every time I click download & install, it downloads and installs ... No Error message, sometimes it even...