Windows 10: No Windows Defender Icon with Windows 10 1803

Discus and support No Windows Defender Icon with Windows 10 1803 in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; How to get back the Windows Defender Icon in Windows 10 version 1803? It used to be in the Taskbar notification area.... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by tacoslammer, Oct 18, 2018.

1. No Windows Defender Icon with Windows 10 1803

How to get back the Windows Defender Icon in Windows 10 version 1803? It used to be in the Taskbar notification area.

:)

tacoslammer, Oct 18, 2018
  2. 95Viper Win User
    95Viper, Oct 18, 2018
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 18, 2018
  4. 95Viper Win User

No Windows Defender Icon with Windows 10 1803

Windows 10 desktop icons not in order

In ccleaner, did you uncheck cleaning the icon cache... have not used in a while; however, I think that is what the option is called.

Now, if you are setting the icons and they move after you have set the settings and not changed them... you may have the "Random Windows 10 Icon movement problem".
    Some people have this and some don't.

Here is a thread on the problem at Windows10 forums: Windows 10: Folder View Settings and Desktop Icon Positions Not Saving

95Viper, Oct 18, 2018
Thema:

No Windows Defender Icon with Windows 10 1803

1. No Windows Defender Icon with Windows 10 1803 - Similar Threads - Defender Icon 1803

2. Windows Defender Icon

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Defender Icon: I'm trying to put a Windows Defender Icon on my desk top to no avail. I tried all the ways possible. Help ! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-defender-icon/63e763aa-1b86-4ad7-91ae-8cd3ccdfba46"
  3. Windows Defender icon

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Defender icon: Hello, is it possible to change a little bit the windows defender icon? From [ATTACH] To [ATTACH] The purpose behind that is to have the same colors in the taskbar (black and white) and we add an "X" in the icon only when there is a problem [ATTACH] I know that I...
  4. windows defender in windows 10 ver 1803

windows defender in windows 10 ver 1803: I keep getting notifications from virus and threat protection "unauthorized changes blocked" and it tells me the folder that is being accessed. This is occurring while nothing is being done on the computer. I click on the notification and I am taken to the " Allow an app...
  5. Windows Defender Icon

Windows Defender Icon: The windows defender icon in the Task Bar shows the “Actions recommended” message when I hover the mouse pointer over the windows defender icon. However, when I open the Windows Defender Security Center window, no actions are recommended. What could be wrong?...
  6. Win 10 1803 Account Protection in Windows Defender

Win 10 1803 Account Protection in Windows Defender: Account protection is asking me to log into my MS account for enhanced security. It appears to want to change my local account to a MS account also. What's new here? I take it's easy enough to switch back to a local account after the sign in? [img] 109252
  7. Defender and 1803

Defender and 1803: Having updated to 1803 from 1709 I now find when booting up defender takes a long time to complete. When viewing the security centre blue dots are continually running on Virus threat protection and firewall and network. After about 1 minute the dots stop and the green tick...
  8. Defender Antimalware version update on Windows 10 1803

Defender Antimalware version update on Windows 10 1803: Everyone from 1607 upwards get this update apparently.
  9. Defender and 1803

Defender and 1803: It doesn't work for me either and I still find the old interface is better.
  10. Windows Defender Icon ?

Windows Defender Icon ?: Sometimes, the Windows Defender icon in the taskbar appears especially after launching the Windows Defender app, but after a next reboot, the icon is no longer appears. How can I make the icon for Windows Defender to appear permanently like I have it shown in my image shot...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows defender icon missing windows 10

2. no windows defender icon in windows 10

3. hide windows defender security centre icon notification area windows 10 via gpo