Windows 10: No windows edge addons mean no windows edge at all !

Discus and support No windows edge addons mean no windows edge at all ! in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Unless you want to brows through adds and spams and not be able to use your favorite addons to enter password, make youtube play in HD, use your... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by rezpower, Aug 2, 2015.

1. rezpower Win User

No windows edge addons mean no windows edge at all !

Unless you want to brows through adds and spams and not be able to use your favorite addons to enter password, make youtube play in HD, use your download manager, ...etc you will not want to use edge!

Now this is a shame as edge seems to be a great browser and work much faster then firefox or chrome. Also knowing
    how Microsoft loves to make people use their browsers and fights hard for this, its strange they make a good browser
    but make it unusable for lots of people. So it seems we have to stick with firefox and chrome for now.

:)

rezpower, Aug 2, 2015

2. jean b

If you are referring to "Edge" browser that feature is not part of Edge yet.

Of course you can find "manage addons" in IE11 browser in menu settings. IE11 is included windows 10. Just type "ie11" in search icon.

Jmarco0921, Aug 2, 2015
  3. JimWynne Win User
    Edge and Password Box

You shouldn't assume that everyone who reads this will know what you mean by "password box."

Edge is not currently configured to use extensions/add-ons.

JimWynne, Aug 2, 2015
  4. Winuser Win User

Edge is still in the early development stage. I sure addons will be available in time.

Winuser, Aug 2, 2015
Thema:

1. No windows edge addons mean no windows edge at all ! - Similar Threads - edge addons mean

2. windows edge

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    windows edge: how do I stop my pc using windows edge when I click on links on emails etc. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-edge/67d43a1b-9b24-4a02-bd03-9b82e9d03dd4
  3. windows edge

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows edge: windows edge screen keeps refreshing on bing search engine also google https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-edge/6bc9f582-3cb0-4f9d-91db-52221a290f5d
  4. Windows Edge

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Edge: Since last update i am no longer able to use windows edge or its associated programs. Have tried restart, and update did not work. Any suggestions before I return to an earlier version where it works?...
  5. Windows Edge and Favorites

in Browsers and Email
    Windows Edge and Favorites: Where does Edge store favorites? Since I was unable to import them from IE I started over. I only use the Favorites Bar and have created 3 folders and have added some sites. I checked: C:\Users\username\Favorites\Favorites Bar and don't see anything there except for...
  6. edge addons ?.

in Browsers and Email
    edge addons ?.: Hi. Is edge allowing install addons ?. if yes how ?. Thanks. 14210
  7. Edge is not displaying all content

in Browsers and Email
    Edge is not displaying all content: For the last two days when I try to open Edge it only shows the search bar and favorites. Non of the news and features photos and stories are shown. This appears to have started with the latest WU Please advise, *Huh Roger Pillow 65837
  8. windows edge

in Browsers and Email
    windows edge: Do you have to accept Windows Edge as your default browser when downloading Windows 10. I am a die-hard Chrome user and do not want to use another browser. I have certain pages with saved passwords by Chrome and I have forgotten the passwords. I do not want to go through the...
  9. Windows Edge Browser

in Browsers and Email
    Windows Edge Browser: When Windows Edge browser starts up, the start page weather is not correct for my area. How do change the location? Thanks, 18423
  10. Windows Edge failure

in Browsers and Email
    Windows Edge failure: I recently resolved an issue with my Radeon HD4300 graphics card by loading the win 8 ATI drivers and ccc to enable the windows screen recommended resolution of 1920 x 1080 to be scaled down to fit my 42 inch tv screen which seems to work fine. Not sure if that's anything to...