Windows 10: No Windows hello option on my HP Probook?

Discus and support No Windows hello option on my HP Probook? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I bought hp probook with windows 10 installed on it. Tried to set up windows hello but cannot be found in the sign in options * Moved from Insider... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by EmmaNuel9, Mar 24, 2019.

1. EmmaNuel9 Win User

No Windows hello option on my HP Probook?

I bought hp probook with windows 10 installed on it. Tried to set up windows hello but cannot be found in the sign in options

* Moved from Insider

* Original title: windows hello

:)

EmmaNuel9, Mar 24, 2019
  2. malware Win User

HP Unveils Affordable ProBook Business Notebooks

HP today unveils a new brand of affordable notebook PCs that merge business functionality with sophisticated design to stand out from the crowd. The ProBook series joins HP's EliteBook series with a total of five new notebook models which incorporate a choice of merlot or glossy noir finishes, and feature high-definition (HD) LED backlit wide displays ranging from 14-inch to 17.3-inch diagonal sizes. The cheapest offering starts at $529. Please read the full story for more information.

No Windows hello option on my HP Probook? hp_probook_thm.jpg

The HP ProBook s-series includes:
    • HP ProBook 4410s and HP ProBook 4415s – Feature a 14-inch diagonal 16:9 HD widescreen LED backlight display, integrated optical drive with Blu-ray option and choice of ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4330 or Intel GMA X4500 HD graphics controller. Wireless connectivity includes standard Wi-Fi certified WLAN and optional integrated Bluetooth wireless technology. The notebooks also incorporate an HDMI port to connect to HD displays, and include Intel (4410s) or AMD (4415s) processors to offer a variety of options for mobility and longer battery life.
    • HP ProBook 4510s and HP ProBook 4515s – Offer a 15.6-inch diagonal 16:9 HD widescreen LED backlight display. Customers can select the optional HP Mobile Broadband connectivity with built-in Gobi technology, while standard Wi-Fi certified WLAN and optional integrated Bluetooth wireless technology round out the wireless connectivity technologies. They also feature an integrated numeric keypad. The notebooks include a choice of Intel (4510s) or AMD (4515s) processors to meet high demands for performance and connectivity and choice of discrete or UMA graphics. There is also an integrated numeric keypad on the 15.6-inch and 17.3-inch models.
    • HP ProBook 4710s – Features a 17.3-inch diagonal HD widescreen display, the largest of the lineup. For more graphics-intensive environments, the notebook includes the ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4330, with up to 512 megabytes of GDDR2 for video memory. It also features the latest Intel Core 2 Duo processors. Wireless connectivity includes standard Wi-Fi certified WLAN and optional integrated Bluetooth wireless technology. The notebook incorporates a HDMI port to connect to HD displays, as well as an integrated numeric keypad.
    The HP USB 2.0 Docking Station is a compatible accessory for the HP ProBook s-series. In just one step, users are connected to their keyboard, mouse, monitor, printer and other accessories, and they are able to get video, audio, network connectivity and up to four universal serial bus (USB) connected devices working at the same time. The HP USB 2.0 Docking Station is available now for $139.

Source: HP

malware, Mar 24, 2019
  3. Krop Win User
    HP Probook 450 Caddy

Hi, has anyone experiences with any compatible caddy adapter for HP Probook 450 G1? Which types (manufacturers) works with this probook?
    Thank you for answer.

4. NigelKTLC Win User

HP Probook, Hello sign in issue.

Hi

My new HP Probook G450 has fingerprint sensor login through Windows 10 Hello. I set this up and it was working fine. Now when I scan my finger it recognises me and the Hello Face winks but it will not log me in. I am connected to the internet, I read it
    does not work if this is not the case, which if true is extra crap!

If another user scans their finger it recognises them says Hello .... and the face winks! No login!

The facial recognition part of Hello was in the settings but never setup, but now it is not in the settings anymore.

There have been recent updates.....

Feature update version 1703 02.10.17

Cumulative update KB4041676 11.10.17

HP Development system V6.022.1

Recent BIOS update also 18 June 17 Release

NigelKTLC, Mar 24, 2019
Thema:

1. No Windows hello option on my HP Probook? - Similar Threads - hello option Probook

2. My Hp Probook 4420s is slow and incompatible

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Hp Probook 4420s is slow and incompatible: Last in 2022 and 2021 and 2020 and 2019 my computer is not at all compatible with windows 10 and it's super slow https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-hp-probook-4420s-is-slow-and-incompatible/4484ca62-de3c-4cbe-affc-146b089c938c
  3. My Hp Probook 4420s is slow and incompatible

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Hp Probook 4420s is slow and incompatible: Last in 2022 and 2021 and 2020 and 2019 my computer is not at all compatible with windows 10 and it's super slow https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-hp-probook-4420s-is-slow-and-incompatible/4484ca62-de3c-4cbe-affc-146b089c938c
  4. we couldn't find a fingerprint scanner compatible with windows hello fingerprint HP PROBOOK...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    we couldn't find a fingerprint scanner compatible with windows hello fingerprint HP PROBOOK...: Hello,Hello, I have a problem with the activation of the fingerprint on my computer. I already have the driver on my computer, I checked the services and it is active and in automatic mode. I have checked the other parameters and all seems good. Except that I can't activate...
  5. My HP ProBook Laptop's fingerprint is not working

My HP ProBook Laptop's fingerprint is not working: Hey there! Thanks for reading my question. I just got this laptop a month ago. I have never used the fingerprint reader, nor have I ever thought about it. I've been wanting to use it the more I see it every day, so I go to windows settings to activate it, but it says "This...
  6. Windows hello fingerprint not working on my hp probook g6

Windows hello fingerprint not working on my hp probook g6: I just bought a HP laptop 450 G6. When I go to Settings -> Sign in options --> Windows Hello Fingerprint it says "This option is currently unavailable - We couldn't find a fingerprint scanner compatible with Windows Hello." In device manager it seems like I dont have the...
  7. No v1903 for HP ProBook?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    No v1903 for HP ProBook?: My new HP ProBook G6 450 currently on v1809 OS Build 17763.832 isn't being offered v1903 via Windows update despite feature updates being enabled. I know I can use the Media Creation Tool. Has anyone updated this PC to v1903 or know why the update isn't offered via Windows...
  8. battery for HP ProBook laptop

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    battery for HP ProBook laptop: I replaced my battery 6 months ago. It will indicate 50% but will go down in a minute. Do batteries just last a few months? I have 6 email accounts on it and I do run illustrations on it for business, but it is 32 and not near full. ie I have plenty of space left. I have...
  9. Issues with HP ProBook 6475b

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Issues with HP ProBook 6475b: Before going into any specifics on the situation, here are the laptop's specifications: Model :: HP ProBook 6475b CPU :: AMD A10-5750M GPU :: AMD Radeon HD 8650G RAM :: 8GB (2x4GB) PC3-12800 DDR3-1600MHz SODIMM HDD :: 2TB, 5400RPM, SATA III...
  10. Random Restarts on HP ProBook

in Windows 10 Support
    Random Restarts on HP ProBook: Hi I have fresh installed Win 10 x64 on my HP ProBook 450, yet every now and then it freezes with only the mouse cursor movable and then restarts the laptop. I though it was the upgrade from Win 8.1 but the same thing happens after a fresh install. HP have confirmed that...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. can you set up windows hello on a hp probook

2. windows hello hp probook

3. hp probook 6460b hello sign in drivers windows 10

4. hp probook 450 g7 win 10 couldnt find a compatible with windows hello,
  5. hp probook 430 g5 windows hello,
  6. hp probok 470 ge windows hello facial recognition,
  7. hp probook windows hello not available,
  8. no windows hello option