Windows 10: No windows logo when booting

Discus and support No windows logo when booting in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; After few days of use Windows doesn't showed Windows logo when booting. So I installed Windows 10 again and problem is still exist. I checked whether... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by kushenthimira, Oct 19, 2018.

1. No windows logo when booting

After few days of use Windows doesn't showed Windows logo when booting. So I installed Windows 10 again and problem is still exist. I checked whether I'm using no gui mode and tried sfc /scannow as well.

Thank you in advance.

:)

kushenthimira, Oct 19, 2018

2. Windows boot logo,

Hi

Tried with suggested steps but not succeed,

still can see HP boot logo

Please suggest

AmardeepBhingardeve, Oct 19, 2018
  3. topgundcp Win User
    MSI bios boot logo (frozen?)

If you have any USB device connected, disconnect for now.
    Go into BIOS:
    1. At boot time, the BIOS is checking for all devices attached to the PC, turn off the MSI boot logo under boot menu so you can see the text displayed of each step and note which device is hanging.
    2. Under Advance->Windows 8/8.1/10: Enable MSI Fast Boot so that BIOS will bypass checking most devices that are none essential for booting. This will improve the boot process. Note that this is different from fast boot that you set in Windows.
    Some third party drivers that you downloaded from the MSI website might not be up to date, try to download the latest driver(s) from the original manufacturers such Intel Chip Set, Network driver etc....

topgundcp, Oct 19, 2018
  4. erixx Win User

No windows logo when booting

Sabertooth 990fx won't boot to windows logo, it shuts down

to boot and enter bios and load windows, any todays PSU (with the correct plugs) will work, AFAIK

to enter BIOS only low wattage is used.
    Then, during boot, the HDD and a bit later the videocard card start to demand juice, then the other devices and periphericals... so the total demand during boot up is incrementing step by step, that's why a failure halfway could indicate a PSU problem....

erixx, Oct 19, 2018
Thema:

No windows logo when booting

1. No windows logo when booting - Similar Threads - logo booting

2. Pc boots gigabyte logo & doesnt boot windows after a failed Reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc boots gigabyte logo & doesnt boot windows after a failed Reset: My pc has suddenly been refusing to open windows after failing to reset. The gigabyte logo shows & my keyboard powers on but then dissapears along with my keyboardI can enter BIOS...
  3. Pc boots gigabyte logo & doesnt boot windows after a failed Reset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pc boots gigabyte logo & doesnt boot windows after a failed Reset: My pc has suddenly been refusing to open windows after failing to reset. The gigabyte logo shows & my keyboard powers on but then dissapears along with my keyboardI can enter BIOS...
  4. Pc boots gigabyte logo & doesnt boot windows after a failed Reset

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Windows 10-after hard reset clean install will not boot - black screen, Windows logo, no...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10-after hard reset clean install will not boot - black screen, Windows logo, no...: I did a "remove everything" reset on a Windows 10 Surface Go yesterday. Left it running overnight with charger plugged in as it had been running for hours and was only at 70%.This morning, it will not boot up. It alternates a few seconds at time between a blank black screen...
  6. Windows 10-after hard reset clean install will not boot - black screen, Windows logo, no...

Windows 10-after hard reset clean install will not boot - black screen, Windows logo, no...: I did a "remove everything" reset on a Windows 10 Surface Go yesterday. Left it running overnight with charger plugged in as it had been running for hours and was only at 70%.This morning, it will not boot up. It alternates a few seconds at time between a blank black screen...
  7. Windows 10-after hard reset clean install will not boot - black screen, Windows logo, no...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. No windows logo on boot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No windows logo on boot: so like 2-3 months ago i had to reinstall windows since my previous windows got corrupt so after i noticed after reinstalling windows newly my windows logo on boot is missing even though it was on the previous windows that has gone corrupted now the only thing i see is my...
  9. No windows logo on boot

No windows logo on boot: so like 2-3 months ago i had to reinstall windows since my previous windows got corrupt so after i noticed after reinstalling windows newly my windows logo on boot is missing even though it was on the previous windows that has gone corrupted now the only thing i see is my...
  10. No windows logo on boot

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade