Windows 10: No Windows sart menue

Discus and support No Windows sart menue in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Since a Windows 10 update - this maybe coincidental - I cannot logon to my desktop computer. When I start the computer it shows a picture screen but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Roger Sealey_991, May 5, 2019.

1. No Windows sart menue

Since a Windows 10 update - this maybe coincidental - I cannot logon to my desktop computer.

When I start the computer it shows a picture screen but with no login bar. I've tried using the shift + r and shift + R with no success.

I've also tried the Windows key, F2, F8, and F12 with no success.

Any help would be appreciated, but I am not a technical expert!

:)

Roger Sealey_991, May 5, 2019
  2. Naki Win User

Feature suggestion: Add right-click menu

Suggestion: Please add a Windows 7 Jump-List and/or right-click menu to the GPU-Z icon in the Windows taskbar. Possible menus in it would be "Exit" and "About GPU-Z...".
    Maybe also "Switch to tab 1/Switch to tab 2/Switch to videocard 1/Switch to videocard 2" too.
    Examples of programs that have such menus are ICQ, Skype, AIM.

NOTE: It seems for a right-click menu, Windows 7 is not needed - it works on WinXP and Vista too.
    But even a Windows 7 Jump-list may be good enough.
    What do you think?

Naki, May 5, 2019
  3. jds63 Win User
    'Navigation' Tab Instead of 'Sart Menu' in Task Bar Properties

No Windows sart menue [​IMG]

Rest is broken down in here

No Windows sart menue [​IMG]

Windows 10 Tutorials[1]=Taskbar%20Start%20Screen

jds63, May 5, 2019
  4. Naki Win User

No Windows sart menue

Feature suggestions - move to proper menus, add Options window

Suggestions:
    1) Remove main menus from top left menu (system menu) and move them to a standard Windows menu, at the top.
    Leave the 6 system menu items (Restore --- Close) in system menu, move all the rest to that standard main menu. The main menu can be auto-hidable - pressing Alt key to invoke it or hide it, similar to the way IE11 menus and many Windows 10 built-in apps' menus work.

2) And/or, add an Options menu or button, which would invoke a separate screen with GPU-Z Options, similar to how most Windows apps work.
    Most Windows apps have a separate Options screen, which GPU-Z lacks - one should be added.

Thanks in advance for listening!

Naki, May 5, 2019
Thema:

No Windows sart menue

1. No Windows sart menue - Similar Threads - sart menue

2. When I press windows key start menu doesn’t open and all screen gets darker for a second.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I press windows key start menu doesn’t open and all screen gets darker for a second.: When I press windows key start menu doesn’t open and all screen gets darker for a second. Also ctrC ctrV combination instead of its normal function started printing screen instead, what setting is changing that? On the top of that it seems to me that general performance of PC...
  3. When I press windows key start menu doesn’t open and all screen gets darker for a second.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When I press windows key start menu doesn’t open and all screen gets darker for a second.: When I press windows key start menu doesn’t open and all screen gets darker for a second. Also ctrC ctrV combination instead of its normal function started printing screen instead, what setting is changing that? On the top of that it seems to me that general performance of PC...
  4. When I press windows key start menu doesn’t open and all screen gets darker for a second.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Occasionally when I type, a variant character menu shows up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Occasionally when I type, a variant character menu shows up: Hi,Every so often whilst typing, this character menu pops up on screen, sometimes for even just a second and occasionally replaces my normal characters with the ones on the menu.It's becoming a little frustrating, as I can't seem to replicate any shortcut that opens the menu,...
  6. Occasionally when I type, a variant character menu shows up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Occasionally when I type, a variant character menu shows up: Hi,Every so often whilst typing, this character menu pops up on screen, sometimes for even just a second and occasionally replaces my normal characters with the ones on the menu.It's becoming a little frustrating, as I can't seem to replicate any shortcut that opens the menu,...
  7. Are there known compatibility issues with WS_EX_TOPMOST and Windows 11’s Start menu?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Are there known compatibility issues with WS_EX_TOPMOST and Windows 11’s Start menu?: Title: Issue with WS_EX_TOPMOST in .NET App on Windows 11 not Overlapping Start Menu.Body: Hello, I’ve developed an application using the .NET Framework that applies the WS_EX_TOPMOST window style to create a watermark overlay. This overlay remains on top of all other windows...
  8. Why aren't all these sart menu icons with a dark background?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why aren't all these sart menu icons with a dark background?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Cyber_Cactus [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mizzx6/why_arent_all_these_sart_menu_icons_with_a_dark/
  9. Sart Tiles Being Moved Out of Position

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sart Tiles Being Moved Out of Position: Windows 10 keeps moving my start tiles around. I have 3 groups. The middle group ends up much lower than the left and right group. Just getting annoyed with having to move them back all the time. Any ideas, James...
  10. 'Navigation' Tab Instead of 'Sart Menu' in Task Bar Properties

in Windows 10 Customization
    'Navigation' Tab Instead of 'Sart Menu' in Task Bar Properties: I've googled this and haven't found a definitive answer. On the Task Bar and Start Menu Properties screen, my middle tab is 'Navigation'. Isn't it supposed to be 'Start Menu'??? James 24062