Windows 10: NO WINDOWS SECURITY

Discus and support NO WINDOWS SECURITY in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; hello i need help i found out that the windows defender gone missing so i installed malwarebytes and found a trojan.... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by john edmon, Oct 21, 2020.

1. NO WINDOWS SECURITY

hello i need help i found out that the windows defender gone missing so i installed malwarebytes and found a trojan.

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/protect_defender-protect_start/problems-starting-windows-defender-in-windows/808253bb-db89-4db9-a4e5-1c91a86489e9

i already followed the steps but still dont have microsoft defender

1.done

2.done

3. done

4.done

5.done

6. security center "restart' is greyed out

7.i only found MsMpEng.exe so i deleted it

8. disable antispyware has value of 1 so i modify it to 0

and i cant update windows too

pls help NO WINDOWS SECURITY cce12074-43b4-43e6-9b9d-ecb82ecef13d?upload=true.png NO WINDOWS SECURITY 08e48146-aad0-4d0b-b27a-073d765a1d1b?upload=true.png NO WINDOWS SECURITY cee7d22a-fcbd-4d62-bf2f-712a87841a64?upload=true.png NO WINDOWS SECURITY 8af519f1-49c9-4b92-88a1-4b1bdb9f59b3?upload=true.png NO WINDOWS SECURITY 59b758c0-706a-490f-b45b-823873aefbe0?upload=true.png

NO WINDOWS SECURITY 9e4a9ada-6fe1-4a3a-b1b8-f431f8561c69?upload=true.png

NO WINDOWS SECURITY f6cbc50e-3e72-4eee-9607-752f5190b3e1?upload=true.png

:)

john edmon, Oct 21, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Oct 21, 2020
  3. qubit Win User
    Corporate Security Solution

That made me so facepalm. Some people have absolutely no clue. I hope they don't take you for granted with all this you're doing for them.

SonicWall is a good security product, so Mindweaver's suggestion sounds like a good one and should make for a rather bigger baby step. Let's hope they take it.

qubit, Oct 21, 2020
  4. newtekie1 Win User

NO WINDOWS SECURITY

Windows 8 Secure Boot Feature: Not So Secure?

• Linux
    • Linux
    • Linux
    • Linux
    • Oh and OSX
    Here is a statement from a Kernal Developer at Red Hat:

I'm not sure this exploits the legacy BIOS but rather it exploits the legacy boot method on MBR drives, injecting a signed key before the OS boots, which you are correct in that it has nothing to do with Windows 8. And the simplest fix would just be to require boot drives use GPT when Secure Boot is enabled in UEFI.

newtekie1, Oct 21, 2020
Thema:

NO WINDOWS SECURITY

1. NO WINDOWS SECURITY - Similar Threads - SECURITY

2. How to enable secure boot on lenovo legion slim 5 16aph8

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to enable secure boot on lenovo legion slim 5 16aph8: My girlfriend got a new lenovo legion slim 5 16aph8 and secure boot was set to be enabled but isn't and it won't enable after disabling and re enabling it how would I get this to change states so it is enabled as it won't let her play certain games without it enabled....
  3. How to enable secure boot on lenovo legion slim 5 16aph8

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to enable secure boot on lenovo legion slim 5 16aph8: My girlfriend got a new lenovo legion slim 5 16aph8 and secure boot was set to be enabled but isn't and it won't enable after disabling and re enabling it how would I get this to change states so it is enabled as it won't let her play certain games without it enabled....
  4. why do Microsoft force there security sys and other product sys in win 10,11 that some...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why do Microsoft force there security sys and other product sys in win 10,11 that some...: Hate Microsoft force there security sys and other product sys in win 10,11 that some consumers don't wanthate edge, MS defender, MS antivirus MS hello pin MS Bit locker driver, phone link , MS not able to choose what updates to install or not install or able to uninstall...
  5. why do Microsoft force there security sys and other product sys in win 10,11 that some...

why do Microsoft force there security sys and other product sys in win 10,11 that some...: Hate Microsoft force there security sys and other product sys in win 10,11 that some consumers don't wanthate edge, MS defender, MS antivirus MS hello pin MS Bit locker driver, phone link , MS not able to choose what updates to install or not install or able to uninstall...
  6. Why is my Windows Security App all White and showing nothing?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my Windows Security App all White and showing nothing?: When i try accessing Virus and Threat Protection, it just says "Your IT Administrator Has Limited Acces To Some Areas of this App.". I have resetted my pc entirely and I have fresh new Installed Windows on my Laptop. I removed McAfee Antivirus thirdparty antivirus and checked...
  7. Why is my Windows Security App all White and showing nothing?

Why is my Windows Security App all White and showing nothing?: When i try accessing Virus and Threat Protection, it just says "Your IT Administrator Has Limited Acces To Some Areas of this App.". I have resetted my pc entirely and I have fresh new Installed Windows on my Laptop. I removed McAfee Antivirus thirdparty antivirus and checked...
  8. I received emails saying account security support

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I received emails saying account security support: I received emails saying account security support. I just changed microsoft password. Do I beed to do anything else https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-received-emails-saying-account-security-support/e5cd9a44-f27e-40a9-b0c1-c6970673cb3d
  9. I received emails saying account security support

I received emails saying account security support: I received emails saying account security support. I just changed microsoft password. Do I beed to do anything else https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-received-emails-saying-account-security-support/e5cd9a44-f27e-40a9-b0c1-c6970673cb3d
  10. Windows Event Logs- No Security logs No Registry Key for Security Logs

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Event Logs- No Security logs No Registry Key for Security Logs: Hello,I don't know how but I just noticed that I could not view Security Logs from Event Viewer---I cannot even attempt to edit the properties ---I tried entering the path to System32 for the Security.evtx but "Apply" was still greyed out and clicking OK never saved that...