Windows 10: No windows spotlight feature on my desktop

Discus and support No windows spotlight feature on my desktop in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; So I've tried almost every solution I've been able to find online, but the windows spotlight feature just isn't there on my desktop. I do have the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Kjell van Dijk, Mar 6, 2019.

1. No windows spotlight feature on my desktop

So I've tried almost every solution I've been able to find online, but the windows spotlight feature just isn't there on my desktop.

I do have the feature on my laptop but somehow my desktop doesn't have the feature.

I'm using windows 10 education... but as far as I am aware I should be able to use the feature nontheless.

Anyone knows a fix for this?

:)

Kjell van Dijk, Mar 6, 2019

2. Lockscreen wallpaper (windows spotlight) on desktop

The question was clearly mentioned on how to set Windows Spotlight wallpapers as desktop wallpapers. Please understand the question before answering!

Kiran Vaidyanathan, Mar 6, 2019
  3. Lockscreen wallpaper (windows spotlight) on desktop

Dear Sangeeta Sarkar,

I had concern regarding Windows Spotlight feature and you explained the process for changing
    Background by using slideshow.

Can you please try and explain the reason why you did this???

AjaySingh0105_19, Mar 6, 2019
  4. Dyan Rey Win User

No windows spotlight feature on my desktop

Windows Spotlight on the lock screen

Hi,

There are multiple causes on why you're encountering this issue. To further troubleshoot the issue, we suggest that you disable and re-enable Spotlight. Simply follow the steps below:

• Right-click on the desktop and open Personalize.
    • Open Lock Screen tab.
    • Under Background, switch from Windows Spotlight to a Picture or the Slideshow.
    • Click OK and close the Window.
    • Now Log off and log in.
    • Navigate to Lock screen and enable Windows Spotlight again.

Let us know how it works.

Dyan Rey, Mar 6, 2019
Thema:

No windows spotlight feature on my desktop

1. No windows spotlight feature on my desktop - Similar Threads - spotlight feature desktop

2. Issues with the Windows Spotlight Feature

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Issues with the Windows Spotlight Feature: Hello Everyone! This is Sagnik. I am a user of Dell Inspiron 3583. Also, I use Windows 10 version 2004. So my concern is that I used to have the Windows Spotlight feature set on my lock screen. It used to show brilliant images everyday without having me to do anything. But...
  3. How to fix Windows Spotlight Feature

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    How to fix Windows Spotlight Feature: Hi I have been facing a problem with my windows spotlight features lately. The wallpaper on my Windows 10 Home OS does not change and is stuck on the same wallpaper for quite some time now. when I checked the directory where all those wallpapers are stored I find some type...
  4. windows spotlight feature is missing from the dropdown selection

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows spotlight feature is missing from the dropdown selection: windows spotlight feature is missing from the dropdown selection; WinVersion 1909 build: 18363.329 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-spotlight-feature-is-missing-from-the/e7c12da5-227b-4649-885e-d1015ac49262
  5. How to reset Windows Spotlight feature in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to reset Windows Spotlight feature in Windows 10: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]The Windows Spotlight feature on Windows 10 is the main reason why you see the mesmerizing images on your Windows 10 lock screen. This feature beings in new images of your interest to your lock screen to make it more [...] This post How to reset Windows...
  6. Use Windows Spotlight as Desktop Wallpaper Slideshow

in Windows 10 News
    Use Windows Spotlight as Desktop Wallpaper Slideshow: [ATTACH] The beautiful images that you see on your lock screen now and then come under the category of Windows Spotlight. These stunning images come from various sources from the aspects of photography of famous, historical, and other kinds of subjects. If you [...] This...
  7. Windows Spotlight dynamic wallapers on the desktop?

Windows Spotlight dynamic wallapers on the desktop?: I love the Windows Spotlight dynamic wallpapers on the Windows lock screen. I would love to have the same feature for the desktop as well. I know I can collect pictures in a folder at set a background slideshow but I am too lazy for that I just want beautiful, random images...
  8. can i get the windows spotlight lockscreen wallpapers on my desktop?

can i get the windows spotlight lockscreen wallpapers on my desktop?: i have the windows spotlight theme on my lockscreen and i like them. I was wondering if it was possibleto somehow get them on my desktop as well? 32803
  9. windows spotlight is not in my Windows 10

windows spotlight is not in my Windows 10: Microsoft spotlight is not working for me i can' even find in Settings=> Personalization => Lock screen => Background it should be there but it's not I have a Laptop : Toshiba c850 my version is Windows 10 Pro and permanently activated ("SLMGR /XPR" in CMD) .... This...
  10. Auto fill-in for my desktop features

in Windows 10 Support
    Auto fill-in for my desktop features: Good Morning... I'm also a member of the Seven Forums, Greg Rocker, et al...is there an applet or any kind of utility available in this forum that will auto-fill all of my system's technical details every time I post so I don't have to do it myself with each new...