Windows 10: No windows store on my laptop running windows 10.

Discus and support No windows store on my laptop running windows 10. in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; One day while I was working on my laptop, my windows store and all the apps that had been download from the store stopped working i.e. stopped opening.... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by BhuvanAgarwal, Jan 5, 2020.

1. No windows store on my laptop running windows 10.

One day while I was working on my laptop, my windows store and all the apps that had been download from the store stopped working i.e. stopped opening. Then I started getting an error message stating that there is no app to open this file. So I looked it up on the internet and found few options of system updates, troubleshoots run windows store troubleshoot, PowerShell commands and lastly the factory reset the device. I tried all of that like literally all of that but nothing seems to work. Ok now after resetting my laptop to factory settings the Microsoft store app or icon disappeared from the taskbar, the start menu, the search from everywhere so I rerepeated all the processes written above including reresetting my laptopbut it still didn't solve my problem so now I ask for help here. I haven't taken my laptop to the service centre yet. So please help.

:)

BhuvanAgarwal, Jan 5, 2020
  2. 95Viper Win User

Windows Store 10 cents deals

Change your region for Windows Store

95Viper, Jan 5, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 5, 2020
  4. Ahhzz Win User

No windows store on my laptop running windows 10.

Windows 10 Tweaks

As you may already know, Windows 10 (as well as Windows 8) allow you to log in with a valid Microsoft account, instead of creating a local account that only works on your machine. However, you may prefer to keep a local account for privacy reasons. If you do, though, some Windows 10 features—like Cortana—may not work. Despite the default behavior, the Windows 10 Store is not one of them. You can still log in to your Microsoft account for just the Store without switching to a full Microsoft account. The process, however, is not terribly obvious. To do so, follow these steps:

• Launch the Store from your Start menu.
    • Click the user icon next to the search box.
    • Click “Sign-in” from the menu that appears.
    • Choose “Microsoft account” and log in like normal.
    • When the “Make it yours” box appears do not enter your password. Instead, click “Sign in to just this app instead.”
    from Lifehacker

Ahhzz, Jan 5, 2020
Thema:

No windows store on my laptop running windows 10.

1. No windows store on my laptop running windows 10. - Similar Threads - store laptop running

2. how to add google play store to my dell laptop running windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to add google play store to my dell laptop running windows 10: how to add google play store to my dell laptop running windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-add-google-play-store-to-my-dell-laptop/85a05fb6-3d1e-4a51-83ce-ed4ad5c5c5a4
  3. how to add google play store to my dell laptop running windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to add google play store to my dell laptop running windows 10: how to add google play store to my dell laptop running windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-add-google-play-store-to-my-dell-laptop/85a05fb6-3d1e-4a51-83ce-ed4ad5c5c5a4
  4. how to add google play store to my dell laptop running windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. problem with windows 10 running on my laptop

in Windows 10 Customization
    problem with windows 10 running on my laptop: hello everyone, I have a probleme with windows 10 on my laptop Dell latitude E5510. in fact , when I power on my pc windows starts to run but stops and doesn't show any icons nor the start menu on the desktop so that I haven't any control on windows! the screen is blocked at...
  6. Can Windows 10 run on my laptop?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can Windows 10 run on my laptop?: Manufacturer: Acer Model: Aspire E1-531G Release date: 2013 CPU: Pentium 2020M dual-core 2,40GHz RAM: 6GB HDD: 500GB GPU: Intel HD graphics 4000 and Nvidia GeForce 710m Screen resolution: 1366x768...
  7. Can my laptop run windows 10?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can my laptop run windows 10?: Sooo I really don't know shit about laptops. It's a HP Elitebook 8540p with 8GB and the System BIOS is from 2015. I've been trying to update it to Windows 10 and it won't. Reason is, I use Adobe animate cc and Adobe media encoder cc and recently my media encoder cc just...
  8. lenovo.mbg.service.lmsa on my laptop running windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    lenovo.mbg.service.lmsa on my laptop running windows 10: why do i have this app? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lenovombgservicelmsa-on-my-laptop-running-windows/f4348552-5b7d-43ed-bc24-620de47c2c95
  9. Windows 10 is not running properly on my Laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 is not running properly on my Laptop: Windows 10 is not running properly on my Laptop, it frequently crashes.Device specifications as below Lenovo Ideapad 330 RAM: 4gb 3.83 usable Processor: IntelR CeleronR N4000 CPU @ 1.10GHz 1.10GHz IntelR UHD Graphics 600 Minimum specifications as per the windows...
  10. Windows 10 is running slow in my Laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 is running slow in my Laptop: Hello, I am having trouble with windows 10 speed. It is running slow in my laptop. I find issues in following:- 1.) Take too long booting time 2.) Tab switching is slow 3.) Google Chrome is not running fast 4.) Running of codes is slow. My Laptops Features:- >intel...