Windows 10: No Windows Timeline for Android?

Discus and support No Windows Timeline for Android? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I followed the Android phone article on this site to Timeline Settings > Feed, and I set Timeline to 'on', but there is no Microsoft Timeline on my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by clayto, Jun 3, 2019.

1. clayto Win User

No Windows Timeline for Android?

I followed the Android phone article on this site to Timeline Settings > Feed, and I set Timeline to 'on', but there is no Microsoft Timeline on my Android phone. The Timeline button is displayed but tapping it has no effect. Probably there is something else I should do? Sticky Notes appeared automatically on the phone, as did Timeline on my Android Tablet.

:)

clayto, Jun 3, 2019

2. Timeline no longer updating on Android

Thanks for the suggestion . There is no problem with Timeline on my PC. The problem is with my Android tablet which has not updated timeline since before I upgraded to the Windows 10 October 2018 version . Before installing it Timeline worked fine with
    the Microsoft launcher app.

MikeMolyneux, Jun 3, 2019
  3. Timeline no longer updating on Android

since upgrading to Windows 10 October 2018 version timeline no longer shows up on my Android tablet. How can this be corrected

MikeMolyneux, Jun 3, 2019
  4. No Windows Timeline for Android?

Timeline Activity not showing up

The timeline activity just won't show up on the timeline window. I always get "Use your PC more for activities."

I have enabled the settings required for timeline in Privacy > Activity History:

Let Windows collect my activities

Let Windows Sync my activities

Show activities from accounts

I also tried using regedit to add these variables in HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\Windows\System

• EnableActivityFeed
    • PublishUserActivities
    • UploadUserActivities
    All the variables are set to 1, and are DWORD values. (as stated in this article Timeline feature not working in Windows 10), to no effect.

Any more troubleshooting steps I can go through?

HiranmayaGundu, Jun 3, 2019
Thema:

No Windows Timeline for Android?

1. No Windows Timeline for Android? - Similar Threads - Timeline Android

2. How to add multiple images to the timeline in Clipchamp?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to add multiple images to the timeline in Clipchamp?: I have about 60 images of the ellipse. I would like to animate them in Clipchamp. How do I add all of them to the timeline, and how do I set the display to time one second?Peter...
  3. How to add multiple images to the timeline in Clipchamp?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to add multiple images to the timeline in Clipchamp?: I have about 60 images of the ellipse. I would like to animate them in Clipchamp. How do I add all of them to the timeline, and how do I set the display to time one second?Peter...
  4. photos application showing not possible numbers and cannot skip using the timeline

in Windows 10 Gaming
    photos application showing not possible numbers and cannot skip using the timeline: pls help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photos-application-showing-not-possible-numbers/c3642303-e129-4d66-9702-1df8e2e4a1f5
  5. photos application showing not possible numbers and cannot skip using the timeline

photos application showing not possible numbers and cannot skip using the timeline: pls help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photos-application-showing-not-possible-numbers/c3642303-e129-4d66-9702-1df8e2e4a1f5
  6. Cannot create post on my Facebook Timeline

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot create post on my Facebook Timeline: When I use Facebook on Windows 10, either from www.facebook.com or from Mircosoft App Facebook,I cannot create a post on may Timeline. I cannot share my post. Posting is disabled. But I can post on other people Timeline.On the other hand, on my cell phone I can do everything....
  7. Cannot create post on my Facebook Timeline

Cannot create post on my Facebook Timeline: When I use Facebook on Windows 10, either from www.facebook.com or from Mircosoft App Facebook,I cannot create a post on may Timeline. I cannot share my post. Posting is disabled. But I can post on other people Timeline.On the other hand, on my cell phone I can do everything....
  8. Cannot create post on my Facebook Timeline

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. Windows 10 Tip: Timeline for Android phone via Microsoft Launcher app

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Tip: Timeline for Android phone via Microsoft Launcher app: Since April, you’ve had Timeline on your Windows 10 PC. It aims to end the frustration we’ve all encountered digging through emails and file folders for a document we just can’t find. Timeline makes it way easier to find what matters to you across your devices. You can also...
  10. Turn On or Off Timeline in Microsoft Launcher app on Android Phone

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Turn On or Off Timeline in Microsoft Launcher app on Android Phone: How to: Turn On or Off Timeline in Microsoft Launcher app on Android Phone How to Turn On or Off Timeline in Microsoft Launcher app on Android Phone Since April 2018, youve had pick up what you were doing even if it was on your iOS or Android device on your Windows 10...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. telephone timeline for