Windows 10: no wireless device found on this laptop amilo li2727.

Discus and support no wireless device found on this laptop amilo li2727. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi I have a problem with my laptop an amilo li 2727 laptop with 2 gb ram running w 10 home version 1803. I do not have any icon for wireless anywhere... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by GeorgeMcCaughan, Sep 26, 2018.

1. no wireless device found on this laptop amilo li2727.

Hi I have a problem with my laptop an amilo li 2727 laptop with 2 gb ram running w 10 home version 1803. I do not have any icon for wireless anywhere not in notification or network and sharing. my network card is Qualcom Atheros AR5007EG and when expanded in device manager shows yellow triangle I have tried to update driver using device manager but says I have the latest drivers installed I have had this problem now for quite a while I can get online with an ethernet cable but I need wireless network to be operational. I have also used the fn+f1 but nothing happens I have uninstalled Atheros ar5007eg and reinstalled and still get exclamation mark, also I do not have any vpn installed by the way this happened after a Microsoft update. So any help would be great fully received. Thank you in advance. George.

:)

GeorgeMcCaughan, Sep 26, 2018
  2. Pavan_N Win User

Microsoft 3500 Wireless Mouse: No Device Detected

Hi Pard,

I appreciate the troubleshooting steps you have tried to resolve the issue. Follow the Methods below and check.

Run the Hardware and Devices
    troubleshooter and check

Hardware and Devices troubleshooter checks for common problems and makes sure that any new device or hardware connected to your PC is installed correctly.

• Click on the Start button, and type “Troubleshooting” on the search bar.
    • Click on troubleshooting, then click on “Hardware and Devices”.
    • A pop-up will appear, click on the “Next” button and your hardware troubleshooting will start.
    Also perform the steps suggested in the link below and check.

Troubleshooting: Mice

Steps applicable to Windows 10.

Do let us know if you are able to use Microsoft 3500 Wireless Mouse. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Sep 26, 2018
  3. Hannelore Win User
    Project connect to wireless device issue

Thanks for this suggestion; it's made me realise that I think it might be a problem with my tv after all, because now it won't come up anymore in the list of devices. I better check out some help for this tv; maybe something got turned off by mistake.

Hannelore, Sep 26, 2018
  4. CJCerny Win User

no wireless device found on this laptop amilo li2727.

Laptop driver/reformat question

This is excellent advice. Writing down the list of installed devices prior to re-formatting will save you a lot of heartache. With that list, you won't have to try to figure out exactly which wireless card or web cam driver you need since there will likely be several to choose from.

CJCerny, Sep 26, 2018
Thema:

no wireless device found on this laptop amilo li2727.

1. no wireless device found on this laptop amilo li2727. - Similar Threads - wireless device found

2. wireless headphone is connected but cannot be found in the output due to device not...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    wireless headphone is connected but cannot be found in the output due to device not...: As the attached image shows, my Beats Solo 3 is connected successfully to my AUSU Zenbook, but I cannot find the device in my output audio which I can output from my headphones.Here's my Windows addition to this laptop:Edition Windows 11 Home Version 22H2 Installed on...
  3. No input and output devices found on laptop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    No input and output devices found on laptop: [ATTACH] The only output device found is my Google Home and it works fine. But then not even the laptop's speakers and mic are there. And when I plug in my headphones they don't show up either. Pretty sure this all happened after a driver update. What can I do?...
  4. Boot device not found _ laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Boot device not found _ laptop: Hello, HP probook: a 3F0 error /Boot Device Not Found. Please install an operating system on your hard disk message displayed. I checked with F2, everything seems okay with hardware. Yesterday I tried unlock external disk from bitlocker protection. Could it cause that...
  5. HP Laptop “No booting device found”

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    HP Laptop “No booting device found”: A few days ago I attempted to reset my HP Laptop, due to some issues. When I tried to reset it, a message appeared saying “There was a problem resetting this PC”. I then went into the Windows Recovery Manager and attempted to uninstall and reinstall Windows 10. An error...
  6. found lost laptop device.

found lost laptop device.: Sir/Ma'am Can I found my lost window 10 laptop device? Then how? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/found-lost-laptop-device/92d535b1-8d14-49ba-8a92-c7c57d3caaad
  7. Wireless not found

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wireless not found: Hi, i am David. I have been having issue with my Asus X551MA windows 10 PC wireless after automatic windows update. The problem started last week, some times the wireless will come up by itself. After since yesterday the wireless refuse to come up. I have try every fix...
  8. Wireless Printer not found

Wireless Printer not found: After a reboot windows 10 can not find my printer, please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wireless-printer-not-found/19687520-201d-4a43-ad8e-c65d518c3af6
  9. No wireless networks found

No wireless networks found: Dear microsoft team, I had been using Windows 10 for over 3 months now, I was using windows 10 home and I found out that my system stopped recognizing wireless networks. It is not because of any malware. So i have tried each and every troubleshooting steps possible and now...
  10. Wireless adapter not found in Device Manager

Wireless adapter not found in Device Manager: This is for a Lenovo M90z. Intel Centrino 1000 adapter. All of sudden I lost my internet connection. Initially it stopped working and did appear in Device Manager with an explanation point. In the properties I was getting a "This device can not start "Code 10" message....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. hotkey app for amilo li2727 running w 10