Windows 10: No Wireless Driver after Windows 10 Update

Discus and support No Wireless Driver after Windows 10 Update in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I got the notification that windows would stop providing support to the previous April 2018 windows 10 update in November. So I updated my MSI gs30... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Journalismchik, Sep 14, 2019.

1. No Wireless Driver after Windows 10 Update

I got the notification that windows would stop providing support to the previous April 2018 windows 10 update in November. So I updated my MSI gs30 laptop and when it was finished, my wireless driver was no longer downloaded. I tried going through device manager and when I would try to update it, I received the error code that my killer wireless -n|a|ac 1525 wireless network adapter couldn't be downloaded. I believe it was an error code 28. I tried to mess with a few things but in the end, I had to go back to a previous build.

Has anyone else had any problems with not being able to connect to their wifi with the new download, i.e.: their wireless network drivers don't install correctly, or even at all?

My old build is running just fine, but I am worried with support for the April 2018 build ending in November that I need a fix to this issue so any help would be appreciated!

:)

Journalismchik, Sep 14, 2019

2. Problem with Dell Wireless 5630's driver

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience that you are experiencing. I will definitely assist you.

The issue you are facing could be due to the wireless driver us outdated. Let’s try simple steps and check if it helps in resolving the issue.

Step 1.

I suggest you to update the wireless driver manually and check if it helps.

• Press Windows key + X and click on
      Device manager

• Locate for Network adaptor and expand it.

• Right click on the wireless device driver
      and click on update.
    If the issue still persist try the below step.

Step 2.

I would recommend you to go to the dell wireless manufacturer website and download the latest updated wireless driver and install the same. Check if it helps.

Hope this helps. Post us with the status we will be glad to help you.

Billion Debbarma, Sep 25, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Sep 25, 2019
  4. Anne Ros Win User

No Wireless Driver after Windows 10 Update

Wireless mouse "driver is unavailable" issues

Hi,

The error Driver is unavailable means that there is no available driver installed for your mouse that’s why it is not working. We suggest that you check the mouse driver from the device manager. Follow the steps below:

• Open Device Manager.
    • Look for Mice and other pointing devices and click it to expand.
    • Check if there is a driver for the wireless mouse.

If there is none, we suggest that you visit the manufacturer’s website of the mouse and download then install the latest mouse driver compatible to Windows 10.

Get back to us if you need further assistance.

Anne Ros, Sep 25, 2019
Thema:

No Wireless Driver after Windows 10 Update

1. No Wireless Driver after Windows 10 Update - Similar Threads - Wireless Driver Update

2. Updated to Windows 11 on Dell Laptop; after a driver update wireless is gone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Updated to Windows 11 on Dell Laptop; after a driver update wireless is gone: I updated my Dell laptop Inspiron 13 7000 to Windows 11 about a week ago. Just recently I updated the drivers, and now all Internet connectivity is gone. There is no wireless icon anymore. The laptop does not have an ethernet port, so option is not available. I've tried...
  3. Updated to Windows 11 on Dell Laptop; after a driver update wireless is gone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Updated to Windows 11 on Dell Laptop; after a driver update wireless is gone: I updated my Dell laptop Inspiron 13 7000 to Windows 11 about a week ago. Just recently I updated the drivers, and now all Internet connectivity is gone. There is no wireless icon anymore. The laptop does not have an ethernet port, so option is not available. I've tried...
  4. Cannot update Intel Wireless Driver

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot update Intel Wireless Driver: Hello, I'm a Windows 10 user. Since last week my Wifi is malfunctioned, I reinstalled Intel Wireless driver, and then I cannot update Windows® 10 and Windows 11* Wi-Fi Drivers for Intel® Wireless Adapters via Intel Driver Support Assistant anymore. It said the installation...
  5. Cannot update Intel Wireless Driver

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cannot update Intel Wireless Driver: Hello, I'm a Windows 10 user. Since last week my Wifi is malfunctioned, I reinstalled Intel Wireless driver, and then I cannot update Windows® 10 and Windows 11* Wi-Fi Drivers for Intel® Wireless Adapters via Intel Driver Support Assistant anymore. It said the installation...
  6. Wireless Xbox 360 Controller Adapter drivers not installing after Windows 10 Update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Wireless Xbox 360 Controller Adapter drivers not installing after Windows 10 Update: I've been using my wireless xbox 360 controller on my pc for a long time. But ever since I updated my windows 10 I can't seem to install the drivers on the adapter. I have also tried using older versions of the drivers and the driver CD that came with the adapter but it just...
  7. Always get BSOD after update intel wireless driver

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Always get BSOD after update intel wireless driver: Hello guys, I always get BSOD after update intel wireless driver and I have no idea about it. Somebody can help me? Here is my BSOD dump file...
  8. Wireless Drivers stopped working after June 2020 update

Wireless Drivers stopped working after June 2020 update: Hi, Microsoft Community! When I updated my Windows with the June 2020 update, I instantly noticed the wifi of this laptop stopped working. I restarted the laptop and boom it won't boot properly. So, automatic repair got involved so I did the "Reset this PC". To no avail,...
  9. wireless mouse not working after windows 10 updates

wireless mouse not working after windows 10 updates: wireless mouse not working after windows 10 updates https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wireless-mouse-not-working-after-windows-10/0d77c2fc-dffe-494b-843d-90bd04a7edec
  10. Intel Wireless Bluetooth Driver Error 10 Windows update

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Intel Wireless Bluetooth Driver Error 10 Windows update: I just bought this Desktop in July 2018 and everything works perfectly till 8/14/18 I did a Windows update, next day when I using my PC I start to realized my Bluetooth is not on, I try to turn it on but the button was missing and then I look more into it and figure out my...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. there is no wireless drivers installedafter updating