Windows 10: No Wireless Mouse Charge in sleep mode with Windows 10

Discus and support No Wireless Mouse Charge in sleep mode with Windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a MadCatz Rat9 wireless mouse and in windows 10 when I go to sleep mode the wireless mouse does not charge. I had windows 7 ul before and the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by NIK1, Jan 5, 2016.

1. NIK1 Win User

No Wireless Mouse Charge in sleep mode with Windows 10

I have a MadCatz Rat9 wireless mouse and in windows 10 when I go to sleep mode the wireless mouse does not charge. I had windows 7 ul before and the mouse charged fine in sleep mode. In device manager I checked the mouse drivers and in power management allow the computer to turn off this device to save power is greyed out. Allow this device to wake the computer has a checkmark. I can not for the life of me figure out why windows 7 charged ok in sleep mode and windows 10 will not. Any ideas on how to fix this greatly appreciated...

:)

NIK1, Jan 5, 2016
  2. Pauliw25 Win User

Windows 10 sleeps - disconnects Wireless Bluetrace Mouse upon startup

I run Windows 10 on a new (two weeks old) Dell Inspiron 5765 laptop.

Today I installed a Blackweb Wireless Bluetrace mouse - model BWA15HO123 to it.

The installation was easy and went well. The mouse appears to be working without problems - except, when I put Windows 10 into Sleep mode. Upon restarting Windows, it disconnects the mouse.

To reconnect, I have to plug out the USB wireless plug that came with the mouse, and put it back it.

Has anyone heard of this type of problem, and if so, how do you fix it?

Pauliw25, Jan 5, 2016
  3. Wireless mouse problems after Windows 10 upgrade

When my PC goes to sleep, the wireless mouse no longer works. I have to restart to recover the use of the wireless mouse. This happened after Windows 10 upgrade. Is there a fix for this?

CarlaKrause, Jan 5, 2016
  4. dalchina New Member

dalchina, Jan 7, 2016
Thema:

1. No Wireless Mouse Charge in sleep mode with Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Wireless Mouse Charge

2. Not charging in sleep mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Not charging in sleep mode: Hello ,My laptop couldn't charge when it is in sleep mode . i had reported to hp technical support but they said it is not hardware issues . anyone knows about it ? Thanks ....
  3. Not charging in sleep mode

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Not charging in sleep mode: Hello ,My laptop couldn't charge when it is in sleep mode . i had reported to hp technical support but they said it is not hardware issues . anyone knows about it ? Thanks ....
  4. Not charging in sleep mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Wireless mouse transmitter do not let pc to went to sleep mode.

Wireless mouse transmitter do not let pc to went to sleep mode.: Hello, I am having weird issue. Before I had wired mouse, the wheel for mouse got broken so I bought wireless one. New mouse is Microsoft Wireless mobile mouse 4000. But this mouse or transmitter refuses my PC from sleep. Example: When I know that I won't use PC for longer...
  6. Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop Wireless USB Keyboard and Mouse Sleep Mode

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop Wireless USB Keyboard and Mouse Sleep Mode: Hello, I have recently purchased the Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop Wireless USB Keyboard and Mouse, and I am experiencing very frequent delays after not using the keyboard or the mouse for a period of time of few seconds. When I leave it for just a few seconds and then trying to...
  7. Mouse sleep mode not desired...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse sleep mode not desired...: My mouse enters sleep mode after 5-10 minutes. I don't want it to go to sleep at all. I've unchecked any power management tick boxes under the mouse drivers and the USB root hub device driver panel. I'm not worried about saving money here. As far as I remember I've used this...
  8. .Mouse and sleep mode.

.Mouse and sleep mode.: Ever since the October 2018 update. My wireless mouse can't wake my laptop from sleep mode. Can anyone help please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-and-sleep-mode/acdcda83-781a-4b90-b5b8-8f35ed7dff55
  9. Charge in Sleep and Hibernation Modes

Charge in Sleep and Hibernation Modes: Can someone confirm if, when my laptop lid is shut but mains charger plugged in, battery charging still continues - either when in sleep or hibernation mode? (My settings are currently set to "sleep" when lid is closed.) Second, what is the difference between sleep and...
  10. Battery only charging in sleep mode

Battery only charging in sleep mode: I have not added or changed any software, and now my laptop battery only charges in sleep mode. I have spent some time with Microsoft Support remotely checking my laptop, but they were unable to resolve it. If there possibly a fix that not all support knows about, this...