Windows 10: No wireless networking on my tablet

Discus and support No wireless networking on my tablet in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I upgraded from Win 8.1 Pro on a Microsoft Surface Pro Tablet. I mistakenly went ahead with the install of Win 10 Pro without correcting a Wifi error.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Philosophaie, Aug 6, 2015.

1. No wireless networking on my tablet

I upgraded from Win 8.1 Pro on a Microsoft Surface Pro Tablet. I mistakenly went ahead with the install of Win 10 Pro without correcting a Wifi error. Now I do not have any wireless networking on my tablet. One option is to go back to Win 8.1 Pro. Is there a way to insert a updated driver or something to get my wireless working?

:)

Philosophaie, Aug 6, 2015
  2. earl1812 Win User

how to determine the name of my cpu network

someone set up my windows10 PC to be a network. My wife's windows 10 tablet connects to my computer's wireless network and prints to a hard wired printer. While away, her tablet forgot? the connection and only remembers the ATT wireless network. How do
    I find the network name of my computer's so I can set up a new connection on her tablet? Actually, when MSFT offered help on converting to win10, one of their employees did it. It was originally set up on win7. thanks

earl1812, Aug 6, 2015
  3. no network after Windows 10 update

Windows 10 just updated on my generic tablet and not there is no wireless network. The network device is a Broadcom 802.11abgn Wireless SDIO Adapter. Before the most recent update the tablet worked fine, not I get no wireless networks access at all. I
    will look for a network adapter update but it had to have something to do with Windows 10 update. I have done the steps from the
    After upgrading from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10, no wireless networks are available

but don't have the dni-dne registry line to delete, so what other tricks are there.

Roy Howell, Aug 6, 2015
Thema:

No wireless networking on my tablet

1. No wireless networking on my tablet - Similar Threads - wireless networking tablet

2. There is no wireless network option on my pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    There is no wireless network option on my pc: I cant find a wireless network option on my pc all I see is ethernet https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/there-is-no-wireless-network-option-on-my-pc/23cafdb9-1701-422b-92be-bdb7e8cbcd22
  3. wireless network

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    wireless network: Can you provide a step by step instructions for networking two Windows 10 computers in the same office wirelessly? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wireless-network/fa6663b5-a300-471b-83dc-74181ba1338b
  4. Tablet 2.7.0 3110 will not open on my Network

Tablet 2.7.0 3110 will not open on my Network: Win 10 Version is in my Signature XXXX Windows 10 ( OS Build 19041.508 Hi I Just Reinstalled my 2.7.0 3110 GALAXY TABLET My connection is WiFi My N/Work name is G--------- In this Network Or Server ?? it shows on the TV as a Server on its own the Smart Modem is there 4...
  5. wireless network

wireless network: whenever i try to connect to a wifi it shows that a network cable is broken or unplugged but i have never used a network cable https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wireless-network/8e270fd4-3fe2-4f8e-a647-7c5f13f85899
  6. Wireless Networks

Wireless Networks: Upgraded my HP Omni Pro 110 from Window 7 to Windows 10. This PC has no built-in wireless network adapter so I use Netgear N900 Wireless Dual Band USB adapter. After upgrade my PC no longer finds any wireless networks even though many are in the area. I don’t have WiFi so I...
  7. Wireless Network

Wireless Network: Hi, please i need help with my Asus laptop operating on Windows 10. The whole problem started last week. My wifi keep getting missing all the time. At times it will come up by itself after rebooting. I find it quite annoying to reboot my PC all the time, with the hope...
  8. wireless networks

wireless networks: On Windows 120 how do I turn on network discovery? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/wireless-networks/83cf3460-39fa-497b-bee7-672dac8287e4
  9. wireless network

wireless network: On first booting up my new windows PC it has connected to the Internet without asking for my Wireless Password Key. How can this be. I cannot find how to add in the key so I am worried about how I am connected and want to ensure that I am only logging on with WiFi I trust....
  10. wireless network .........

wireless network .........: newbie here. I just took the free Windows 10 upgrade on one of my PC's, and most everything went well. Almost most of my software still works, and there were no hardware issues from the upgrade. I'm on a wireless network, and can access all the other Win7 systems and the...