Windows 10: No wireless networks found

Discus and support No wireless networks found in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Dear microsoft team, I had been using Windows 10 for over 3 months now, I was using windows 10 home and I found out that my system stopped recognizing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by vaibhavnayak, Feb 26, 2019.

1. No wireless networks found

Dear microsoft team,

I had been using Windows 10 for over 3 months now, I was using windows 10 home and I found out that my system stopped recognizing wireless networks. It is not because of any malware.

So i have tried each and every troubleshooting steps possible and now only experts can solve the problem.

My system tries to search for networks on restart and fails, it say now wireless networks found. I tried each and every troubleshooting step. Out 50 attempts, it could find a wireless network only twice on startup. Is this a driver problem, I use Intel(R) Centrino 1000 (R. I do have an Ethernet adapter on my system but I don't use Ethernet.

These are some of the steps i tried:

1)Network troubleshooting tips on Microsoft website(includes all those things like CMD,Device manager updating, uninstalling,Troubleshooting,network reset etc.,)

2)Upgrading to windows 10(It still did not show any wifi networks). Downgrading to Windows 7 again.

3)Checking BIOS setting.

4) I did a fresh install of windows too, it is not because of any malware on my PC. It is not because of firewall or antivirus program either.

5)I reinstalled all the drivers and am sure that i have the right drivers Installed.

This problem occurred all of a sudden with no signs. It starts working sometimes but it does not work for long it shows an X mark over wifi icon and it wont work. Hope MS finds a solution to this problem.

:)

vaibhavnayak, Feb 26, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Change Wireless Network Connection Priority Order in Windows 10

Hello Denis, No wireless networks found :)

The command in step 2 of Option Two should show your wireless networks listed in priority order. Top of the list is higher.

Brink, Feb 26, 2019
  3. Wireless Network

Thanks for trying the steps again. It's now clear that the problem is on your router. To reconnect your laptop to the network, we suggest that you set or specify the channel of your wireless network. If you can access your router's user interface, set the
    channel to either channel 1, 6, or 11. Once done, remove your WiFi network from your preferred network list, then reconnect.

Let us know the result.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Feb 26, 2019
  4. newtekie1 Win User

No wireless networks found

wireless network

Vista or XP?

You need to go in and delete the network. Then it will pick it up again, and ask you to enter the key again.

On Vista, you do this by going into Networking and Sharing Center. The click on Customize, then click on Merge or delete network locations. Find the SSID of the router in the list, and delete it.

On XP, I believe you have to go to Network Connections, then right click on your Wireless Adaptor. Go to Status, and there should be a button to Manage Wireless Networks, that should take you to where you need to be to delete the network.

newtekie1, Feb 26, 2019
Thema:

No wireless networks found

1. No wireless networks found - Similar Threads - wireless networks found

2. Network not found

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Network not found: Network not found , i already update / reinstall / roll back and ALL . It keeps happening for every hour . im stressed out . Please help me , is there any method i can try?...
  3. Network Not Found

Network Not Found: Installed latest Windows 10 update. Now my computer cannot find my internet network. No idea what to try. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/network-not-found/ea01d776-71ba-4a82-94f0-c4ef9e2f3b88
  4. Wireless Networks

Wireless Networks: Upgraded my HP Omni Pro 110 from Window 7 to Windows 10. This PC has no built-in wireless network adapter so I use Netgear N900 Wireless Dual Band USB adapter. After upgrade my PC no longer finds any wireless networks even though many are in the area. I don’t have WiFi so I...
  5. Wireless Network

Wireless Network: Hi, please i need help with my Asus laptop operating on Windows 10. The whole problem started last week. My wifi keep getting missing all the time. At times it will come up by itself after rebooting. I find it quite annoying to reboot my PC all the time, with the hope...
  6. Wireless not found

Wireless not found: Hi, i am David. I have been having issue with my Asus X551MA windows 10 PC wireless after automatic windows update. The problem started last week, some times the wireless will come up by itself. After since yesterday the wireless refuse to come up. I have try every fix...
  7. Wireless Printer not found

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Wireless Printer not found: After a reboot windows 10 can not find my printer, please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wireless-printer-not-found/19687520-201d-4a43-ad8e-c65d518c3af6
  8. wireless network

wireless network: On first booting up my new windows PC it has connected to the Internet without asking for my Wireless Password Key. How can this be. I cannot find how to add in the key so I am worried about how I am connected and want to ensure that I am only logging on with WiFi I trust....
  9. wireless network .........

wireless network .........: newbie here. I just took the free Windows 10 upgrade on one of my PC's, and most everything went well. Almost most of my software still works, and there were no hardware issues from the upgrade. I'm on a wireless network, and can access all the other Win7 systems and the...
  10. No Wireless networks found after update to 1511

No Wireless networks found after update to 1511: I just updated my media center to version 1511 of windows 10. Via wifi, downloaded and installed ok i thought. But have found i cannot see any wireless networks. Normally about 7 up in my area. I've tried uninstalled the device and installing it again. I've tried checking...