Windows 10: No wonder I don't ever have time to do anything....

Discus and support No wonder I don't ever have time to do anything.... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/derekamoss [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/derekamoss, Jul 24, 2020.

1. No wonder I don't ever have time to do anything....

/u/derekamoss, Jul 24, 2020
  2. aasim1111 Win User

I have completed my first ever build. what to do now

I have completed my build. It turns on bur I do not know what to do next. Can anyone help? I didn't know if know if listing the parts will help.

Do I go to the bios and do something there Or do I insert the os disc or the cd tht came with the mobo?

I would really appreciate if someone gave me the steps to get my rig up and running.

aasim1111, Jul 25, 2020
  3. How do I unblock a publisher in windows 10?

I have gone through the steps as suggested above BUT interestingly don't see an publisher listed under the "Untrusted Publishers" but still get the same error box as shared above.

Screenshot

I wonder why?

Tanveer Malik, Jul 25, 2020
  4. No wonder I don't ever have time to do anything....

I don't have an internet time setting on my date and time settings.

We appreciate your response. For initial troubleshooting, we suggest that you create a test user profile. Using the test user profile, check if you will have the same issue with the availability of the Internet Time option. This is for us to verify if the
    issue is isolated with one user profile or with multiple accounts.

To create a test user profile, follow these steps:

• Using Cortana search, type Settings and then hit the Enter key.
    • In the Settings window, select Accounts.
    • Select Family & other people.
    • Choose Add someone else to this PC.
    • Click I don't have this person's sign-in information.
    • Click Add a user without a Microsoft account.
    • Name the user as TEST and then provide a password.

The Beetlebailey404 is your username here in Microsoft Community and it is not an email account.

Update us with the results of the troubleshooting.

Darleen Pen, Jul 25, 2020
Thema:

No wonder I don't ever have time to do anything....

1. No wonder I don't ever have time to do anything.... - Similar Threads - wonder don't ever

2. I don't have permission to basically do ANYTHING to this file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I don't have permission to basically do ANYTHING to this file: Hi, I downloaded a powerpoint file from Skype recently. The file which was downloaded, doesn't open, and seems to have no contents. Furthermore I am unable to delete, move, change the name or basically do anything to this file. I seem to require administrator permission, but...
  3. I don't have permission to basically do ANYTHING to this file

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I don't have permission to basically do ANYTHING to this file: Hi, I downloaded a powerpoint file from Skype recently. The file which was downloaded, doesn't open, and seems to have no contents. Furthermore I am unable to delete, move, change the name or basically do anything to this file. I seem to require administrator permission, but...
  4. how do i stop having to sign in ever time i turn my computer on

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i stop having to sign in ever time i turn my computer on: how do i stop signing in every time i turn on my computer how do i stay signed in https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-stop-having-to-sign-in-ever-time-i-turn/e5d7bd49-689d-4fcd-8f36-acf189b356e8
  5. how do i stop having to sign in ever time i turn my computer on

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do i stop having to sign in ever time i turn my computer on: how do i stop signing in every time i turn on my computer how do i stay signed in https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-stop-having-to-sign-in-ever-time-i-turn/e5d7bd49-689d-4fcd-8f36-acf189b356e8
  6. I was wondering what this button do?

in Windows 10 Customization
    I was wondering what this button do?: What does this desktop button do?[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-was-wondering-what-this-button-do/c1eb1486-d20a-43e4-9306-e4f5ef538b83
  7. I have to click 3 or 4 times do to anything with my mouse, why is this

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I have to click 3 or 4 times do to anything with my mouse, why is this: My mouse has done this since I have ordered it. it is like i have to click twice for it to register as even a single click and when i only click once, it is kind of like i am holding down the left button. what might be causing this and how might i be able to fix this?? it is...
  8. I have no audio output and i don't want to download anything

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I have no audio output and i don't want to download anything: So my computer has no output for audio and I can't even use my slider. Another thing is that my Trouble shooter also doesn't work, and neither do headphones. I really need help here....
  9. I don't have anything in my Registry Editor Window Defender

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I don't have anything in my Registry Editor Window Defender: I try to start my Window Defender by going to Registry Editor but I found that I don't have "DisableAntiSpyware. What should I do to fix it? Thank you.[ATTACH]...
  10. Windows 10 says I don't have permission to save anything.

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 says I don't have permission to save anything.: This just started yesterday. I have tried using Take Ownership on everything but it still says I don't permission to save anything. I can save things in certain folders and Desktop but I can't save anything under my Documents, Pictures, OneDrive or anything. I get this error...