Windows 10: NO WORKS CAMERA FAIR

Discus and support NO WORKS CAMERA FAIR in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I DONT KNOW HOW GET IT HARD NOT WORKS CAMERA NO EASY FOR ME THAT WHY FAIR......... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Mariana Maria Angeles, Feb 22, 2019.

1. NO WORKS CAMERA FAIR

I DONT KNOW HOW GET IT HARD NOT WORKS CAMERA NO EASY FOR ME THAT WHY FAIR......

:)

Mariana Maria Angeles, Feb 22, 2019

2. camera not working

If you have the camera connected to the computer, I would suggest that you disconnect the camera and then try to open the Camera app.

If the camera app opens, follow the steps below:

• Press “Windows key + C” from your keyboard to open “Charms bar”.
    • Select “Settings” option.
    • Select “Permissions” option.
    • Turn on “Allow this app to access your: Webcam and Microphone” option.
    • Lose the app by pressing “Alt key + F4” from your keyboard.
    • Reopen the Camera app.
    • Connect your camera and then check how this app works.
    Goodluck!

Gina_on_the_thread, Feb 22, 2019
  3. Rose Cal Win User
    Camera not working

Hi Khem,

Corrupted or outdated drivers may be the possible cause why your camera is not working properly. To efficiently assist you, we'd like to gather more information:

• Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    • Are you getting any error messages? If yes, could you provide us a screenshot?
    • Have you tried updating your webcam driver?
    • What is the make and model of you tablet?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you follow the steps in these articles on how to troubleshoot your camera:

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Feb 22, 2019
  4. Sher Amo Win User

NO WORKS CAMERA FAIR

Camera does not work.

To isolate your concern, we suggest that you uninstall the camera through Device Manager. To do this, follow the steps below:

• In the Search box, type Device
      Manager
      and press Enter.
    • Navigate to Imaging devices.
    • Expand the Imaging devices tree by clicking on the adjacent arrow.
    • Look for your device, right-click then select Properties.
    • Click on the Driver tab, then choose Uninstall button.

Let the system restarts to complete the process. Take note that the camera may not work if there are other applications which are still open that uses the same device, we suggest that after uninstalling the device you can proceed with launching the application
    to check if the issue persists.

Give us an update with the outcome.

Sher Amo, Feb 22, 2019
Thema:

NO WORKS CAMERA FAIR

1. NO WORKS CAMERA FAIR - Similar Threads - WORKS CAMERA FAIR

2. Window Repair Fair

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Window Repair Fair: My laptop was open as I was taking out the SSD to put it in my other laptop. Strangely, when I inserted the SSD into the other computer, it suddenly refused to read it and gave me a Blue Screen with troubleshooting options, even though I tried to continue with Windows 11....
  3. Window Repair Fair

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Window Repair Fair: My laptop was open as I was taking out the SSD to put it in my other laptop. Strangely, when I inserted the SSD into the other computer, it suddenly refused to read it and gave me a Blue Screen with troubleshooting options, even though I tried to continue with Windows 11....
  4. camera not working

camera not working: There is so many issue on Windows so I decided to perform clean installation however after I finish the installation my Camera is not working. I open the camera app and its not working. When I check on the device manager the camera is not listed....
  5. camera not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    camera not working: There is so many issue on Windows so I decided to perform clean installation however after I finish the installation my Camera is not working. I open the camera app and its not working. When I check on the device manager the camera is not listed....
  6. camera not working

camera not working: I'm trying to record video using the camera app. When I click record it seems to be recording, the counter goes, although when I stop recording, the resulting video is only 1 second and has no audio. I can see also the files are always around 4MB, regardless of how long I...
  7. Camera is not Working

Camera is not Working: Hello team, my laptop camera is not working try to re-install & update drivers multiple time however issue not resolve. please revert ASAP. Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/camera-is-not-working/9a930227-f522-428e-ac5e-1df0af4a2b75
  8. camera not working

camera not working: my camera is not working from day 1 this is what it shows me whnever i open it [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/camera-not-working/97dee1e9-09e6-4524-ad4c-64d0b1a5b2af
  9. camera is not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    camera is not working: Lenovo t480 Windows 10 kvm camera is not working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/camera-is-not-working/5069e043-2789-40f8-a596-76faf7e5288e
  10. Fairly regular BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Fairly regular BSOD: Hi all, Getting fairly regular (every other day) BSODs. The last one on 08/12/2019 was while playing a very casual game of Stellaris. Last mini dmp was really a mystery to me, would appreciate anyone taking a look, all info added to this post. 145960