Windows 10: No XPS Viewer Features to Install Under Optional Features

Discus and support No XPS Viewer Features to Install Under Optional Features in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; i try to install XPS Viewer under optional feature but not found anything like photo, anyone please advise [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by narongmuangsri, Jun 7, 2019.

1. No XPS Viewer Features to Install Under Optional Features

i try to install XPS Viewer under optional feature but not found anything like photo, anyone please advise

No XPS Viewer Features to Install Under Optional Features 8212ef7f-4858-45b4-b2bb-b5080eb1115d?upload=true.png

:)

narongmuangsri, Jun 7, 2019

2. XPS service viewer

Hello Mondicke,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums. I am glad to assist you on this.

XPS viewer is a file format that Microsoft created to print content to a file very similar to PDF. Microsoft is retiring support for the file format and removing the XPS Viewer app on new installations. This means that if you're
    doing an upgrade from Windows 10 built version 1709 (Fall Creators Update) to build 1803, you'll continue to have support for the format, but if you're setting up a new device, or do a clean installation, the XPS Viewer app will no longer be available.

To try using XPS service viewer, please follow the below mentioned steps:

1. Open Settings.

2. Click on Apps.

3. Click on Apps & features.

4. Under "Apps & features," click the Manage optional features link.

5. Click the Add a feature button.

6. Select XPS Viewer from the list.

7. Click the Install button.

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Hope it helps.

Harish

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Harish_kum, Jun 7, 2019
  3. XPS Writer wont install in Windows 10

Hi RichardSutton1, you can try removing (if it is still installed) then reinstalling the Windows XPS feature. Go to Settings > Apps, then on the "Apps and features" screen select "Manage optional features."

1. Verify if the "Manage optional features" list already has XPS Viewer. If it does, select it then select uninstall. Restart your PC.

2. If your PC did not already have XPS Viewer, or after you uninstall it: on the "Manage optional features" screen, select "Add a feature."

3. On the "Add a feature" screen, select XPS Viewer then select install. Restart your PC.

Let me know if you have any questions or if that does not help, there are more steps you can try.

Riley Lynn Nairn, Jun 7, 2019
  4. Dyan Rey Win User

No XPS Viewer Features to Install Under Optional Features

XPS Viewer has stopped working

Hello Fred,

The XPS Viewer might have been corrupted while your were updating the computer. Usually, uninstalling and re-installing the said program should be able to resolve the issue. To remove and reinstall the XPS Viewer follow the steps below:

• Go to Control Panel: right-click the Start button or press
      Windows+X on your keyboard, then select “Control Panel” from the menu that pops up.
    • Click “Programs” in the list and then select “Turn Windows features on or off” under Programs and Features.
    • Look for XPS Viewer and uncheck it. Click “OK” and Windows will apply whatever changes you made.
      Note: Depending on the features you enabled or disabled, Windows may require you reboot your computer for the changes to take effect.
    • Open “Turn Windows features on or off” and check the XPS Viewer to reinstall it.

We'll keep an eye out for your response.

Dyan Rey, Jun 7, 2019
Thema:

No XPS Viewer Features to Install Under Optional Features

1. No XPS Viewer Features to Install Under Optional Features - Similar Threads - XPS Viewer Features

2. Optional feature not installing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Optional feature not installing: My PC is having issue installing an optional feature, more specifically Japanese Supplemental Fonts. My device is an Intel NUC and before I formatted this PC, it did not have any problem installing any optional feature. Post-reset, however, the progress bar would not move...
  3. Optional feature not installing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Optional feature not installing: My PC is having issue installing an optional feature, more specifically Japanese Supplemental Fonts. My device is an Intel NUC and before I formatted this PC, it did not have any problem installing any optional feature. Post-reset, however, the progress bar would not move...
  4. Windows optional features not installing any of the features

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows optional features not installing any of the features: I have a Dell Inspiron laptop with windows 10 pro version installed. Windows version -1903OS build- 18362.356It is not downloading any optional features.Metered connection is turned off. Still it is not downloading. I tried editing the msconfig settings . But nothing...
  5. Windows optional features not installing any of the features

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows optional features not installing any of the features: I have a Dell Inspiron laptop with windows 10 pro version installed. Windows version -1903OS build- 18362.356It is not downloading any optional features.Metered connection is turned off. Still it is not downloading. I tried editing the msconfig settings . But nothing...
  6. Windows optional features not installing any of the features

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. nothing is showing under add an optional feature

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    nothing is showing under add an optional feature: I wanna add the wireless display feature when I open optional features and add a feature when I search it is showing nothing.[ATTACH]Is there any way to fix it...
  8. Optional Features not installing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Optional Features not installing: I'm running Windows 10 Pro N 1909 and try to install the media feature pack and media player through the optional features but it still doesn't install. Same through powershell. I've turned off metered connection. Its needed for MFS2020 as it throws up a winmovie_z error...
  9. Solution to optional features shows "No features to install"

Solution to optional features shows "No features to install": I was seeing this message when attempting to install a new optional feature under Windows 10 (Settings --> Apps --> Apps & Features --> Optional features --> Add a feature). A web search led me to several other questions on this forum posted by users seeing the same...
  10. XPS on windows 10. No features to install.

XPS on windows 10. No features to install.: Hello, I want to enable XPS on Windows 10. When I go to install optional features, it says that there are no features to install. Any ideas? Thanks...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. optional features xps viewer

2. xps viewer not in optional features

3. download Microsoft-Windows-Xps-Xps-Viewer-Opt-Package

4. microsoft optional features not listing xps,
  5. no optional features windows 10 xps viewer,
  6. xps feature,
  7. no features to install optional features,
  8. xps viewer failed error 0x800f0954,
  9. xps viewer windows 10 not found in optional features,
  10. microsoft xps viewer features,
  11. xps viewer not availabele optional feature,