Windows 10: <NoCamerasAreAttached> No camera, no drivers available, no troubleshooting for devices

Discus and support No camera, no drivers available, no troubleshooting for devices in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; So essentially any time I try and open my camera app or use the webcam in browsers, the error<NoCamerasAreAttached> is displayed Based on aid from... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AntoineRWG, Mar 14, 2020.

1. No camera, no drivers available, no troubleshooting for devices

So essentially any time I try and open my camera app or use the webcam in browsers, the error<NoCamerasAreAttached> is displayed

Based on aid from different websites and forums I have already attempted the following to no avail:

1. Restarted my laptop

2. Installed any outstanding updates for my laptop

3. Updated the camera app through Microsoft Store

4. Installed any new drivers from ASUS

5. Attempted to troubleshoot my laptop though no troubleshooting for imaging devices came up

6. Used device manager to try and "Add legacy hardware" though no camera was available

7. Used device manager to "Scan for hardware changes"

8. Downloaded 3rd party apps specifically designed to scan for driver updates

Although in the device manager I have menus for Imaging devices andSound, game, and video controllers, no Integrated Camera driver is available for either of those. Additionally, I have no menu forUnknown devices.

I have tried everything I can possibly think of and am at a loss for how to proceed and resolve this issue.

Your help would be greatly appreciated.

Kindly,

Antoine

:)

AntoineRWG, Mar 14, 2020

2. "Hardware and Devices" missing from Troubleshooter!

Camera is no longer listed in Troubleshooter. 0xA00F4244<NoCamerasAreAttached> is the error code I have.

HaveAnOnion, Mar 14, 2020
  3. Windows 10 update issue - camera

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I would require more information to help you better.

What is the make and model of the camera?

I would suggest you to make sure the camera is installed properly and listed under Device Manager.

Follow these steps:

• Press “Windows key + X” from keyboard.
    • Select “Device Manager” option from the list.
    • Check if the Camera is listed in the devices list.
    If it is not listed then the Camera driver is not installed. I would suggest you to run “Hardware and Devices” troubleshooter to diagnose and fix the issue.

If the camera is listed in the device manager, then perform the following troubleshooting methods:

Method 1:

You may try running the Hardware and Device troubleshooter and check if it helps.

a. Press Windows Key +R, type Control Panel.

b. Type troubleshooting in the search bar, click on troubleshooting.

c. Click on Hardware and Sound, click on Hardware and Devices.

d. Follow the steps from the wizard to run the troubleshooter.

Method 2:

If that doesn’t work, then I would suggest you to perform troubleshooting steps from the link “What
    to do if you have problems with an app
    ” to diagnose and fix if the issue is with Camera app.

Method 3:

If this doesn’t fix the issue, I would suggest you to uninstall the camera from Device Manager then reinstall it and then check if this fixes the issue.

Follow these steps:

• Press “Windows key + X” from the keyboard.
    • Select “Device Manager” option.
    • Search for Camera, then right click and select “Uninstall”.
    • Then restart the computer.
    • Download the latest driver from the Manufacturer’s website and install it.
    Please do let us know if you need any further assistance related to Windows, we will be glad to assist you.

Mohammed Yaseer, Mar 14, 2020
  4. Clark Ari Win User

No camera, no drivers available, no troubleshooting for devices

Integrated camera driver not present in Windows 10

Hi,

There are several reasons why this issue occurs, such as the driver is required to be downloaded manually to the manufacturer's website or when the driver is hidden. To know more about your query, we would like to know the following:

• What is the make and model of your device?
    • Did you make any changes prior to the issue?
    • If any, are there any error messages?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Have you tried to check if the show hidden device options is enabled? To do so, under
      Device Manager > click View > then check the
      show hidden device option.
    • Have you tried to search automatically for driver software? To do this, we suggest that you follow the steps provided on this
      link.

Once your done searching for recommended driver software and Windows doesn't find the camera driver, we suggest that you go to the device manufacturer's website and check for the available driver.

We'll be waiting for your response.

Clark Ari, Mar 14, 2020
Thema:

No camera, no drivers available, no troubleshooting for devices

1. No camera, no drivers available, no troubleshooting for devices - Similar Threads - <NoCamerasAreAttached> camera drivers

2. windows camera error 0xa00f4244 Nocamerasareattached

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    windows camera error 0xa00f4244 Nocamerasareattached: Hi! After a call on Google Meet I'm not able to use my camera anymore. Google Meet, Zoom, Skype...They don't see the camera and is weird because camera is internal, I don't have an extern camera. I opened the camera app and it says "error 0xa00f4244<Nocamerasareattached>"....
  3. Camera Not working 0xA00F4244<NoCamerasAreAttached>

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Camera Not working 0xA00F4244<NoCamerasAreAttached>: Hello, after latest update from widows my camera stopped working with the error code 0xA00F4244<NoCamerasAreAttached> even though its my surface pro 6 built in camera and not an external device. I tried every thing which where suggested in get help section by the bot and...
  4. Error Code 0xA00F4244 <NoCamerasAreAttached> - With no camera visible in device manager and...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error Code 0xA00F4244 <NoCamerasAreAttached> - With no camera visible in device manager and...: Hello lovely people of the internet! I am having the dreaded “error code 0xA00F4244 <NoCamerasAreAttached>” on my Acer Predator PH317-51, which is running Windows 10 Home, Version 20H2. The camera is built in and worked perfectly before updating my laptop. Not 100% sure what...
  5. device driver troubleshoot

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    device driver troubleshoot: I have faulty graphics in Windows 10 display screens on my PC - not a black or blue screen, they have icons but not text. As I can't read the screens, I am unable to troubleshoot or fix the drivers. Nor can I roll back, reboot, etc. Could I fix this from another computer...
  6. Camera Troubleshooting

Camera Troubleshooting: Camera not found in the app. No listed camera or imaging devices in device manager. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/camera-troubleshooting/457ebe5b-8ffb-47b2-bd0b-0f22aaef859b
  7. Camera Not Working <nocamerasareattached>

Camera Not Working <nocamerasareattached>: It's been awhile since i have turn on my old laptop. Now that i am working from home, i want to use this old laptop of mine beside my work laptop. After turning the laptop on, i explored around and realize that the camera is not working. It shows error code 0xa00f4244...
  8. Camera not working 0xA00F4244<NoCamerasAreAttached>

Camera not working 0xA00F4244<NoCamerasAreAttached>: I recently just purchased an HP Pavilion x360 with builtin camera. Upon setup, I was prompted to update my Windows 10, which I did. I had not tried to use my camera prior, so I am not sure if it was working. I can not use my camera as it is saying that No Cameras Are...
  9. NoCamerasAreAttached, 'HD Camera' device greyed out, hidden

NoCamerasAreAttached, 'HD Camera' device greyed out, hidden: Hello, I, like many others it seems, am having trouble with the integral camera on my laptop computer. I’ve been plugging away on this for a while: I installed/uninstalled the latest windows updates -Updated drivers for the system to the latest version -Ran scan...
  10. Camera Error 0xA00F4244 <NoCamerasAreAttached>

Camera Error 0xA00F4244 <NoCamerasAreAttached>: I've tried many different ways from updating all my drivers, rerolling drivers, troubleshooting the store, troubleshooting anything else I could think of, checking for malware, taking down my security, and many more options from videos online, and nothing has worked to allow...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. oxaoof4<nocamerasareattached>

2. 0xa00f4244 no cameras are attached