Windows 10: NoCamerasAreAttached webcam error, no camera found and tried uninstalling all HID compliant...

Discus and support NoCamerasAreAttached webcam error, no camera found and tried uninstalling all HID compliant... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have an Asus ROG laptop GL552VW (if I'm not mistaken). The webcam worked, the camera was detected before a windows update, months ago. It stopped... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ggggrrrrr, Nov 18, 2019.

1. ggggrrrrr Win User

NoCamerasAreAttached webcam error, no camera found and tried uninstalling all HID compliant...

I have an Asus ROG laptop GL552VW (if I'm not mistaken).

The webcam worked, the camera was detected before a windows update, months ago. It stopped working after an update and I just haven't bothered fixing it until now. It did break once before and I contacted ASUS support and they helped me restore it. Their same strategy before doesn't work now, which I retried and talked to their support.

Here's what I've already gone over and tried:

Yes the permissions are enabled. I do not want to do a system restore, if that is even possible at this point.

We were mostly in Device Manager.

In my Device Manager, I have no Webcam, or Imaging section. I have nothing that would indicate the presence of a webcam, but also on the computer model's website under download drivers for windows 10 64, there is no category for webcams. I am not super familiar with how this all works, but the help at ASUS confirmed they are part of other drivers- Human Interface Device. I'm not sure I like this method as it resulted in the problems we see (I think) and also makes it harder to troubleshoot or find stuff online that fits my situation.

Ok so what she wanted me to do and which I did, is I uninstalled all the HID devices of all types. I even for thoroughness uninstalled the hidden ones. That worked last time a year or more ago, I remember, and I'm not even sure if I had to restart my computer. Maybe I did. But this time it didn't work.

So I don't know what to do.

So in sum- No Cameras are Attached error 0xA00F4244

No drivers for webcam specifically on the device page

No category in my device manager for webcam or imaging devices

Tried to uninstall every HID device

Worked last time a year or more ago

Did not work this time.

Completely lost and online support from private parties as well as ASUS and windows often gives me binary choices that don't even apply to my situation.

Not sure the solution. I'm at a complete loss. Again for repetition, the apps have permission inside privacy settings (the Allow Apps to Access Your camera is toggled on and green, including for the Camera app of Microsoft. It also was not found in skype. It's been my experience if one app cannot find it then none can, and if one can, then they all can. So that's it.

There may be no solution- and if there is to be a fix it may be on microsoft's end or something. I don't know.

:)

ggggrrrrr, Nov 18, 2019

2. driver for hid touchscreen compliant

Unfortunately , for the last several months all the suggestions listed I have tried. The realization is that the hid compliant touchscreen is not there anymore under the human interface devices or any where else. Which means there should be a driver
    for firmware that actually downloads to someone's computer to get the touchscreen back. which is what is needed you. I followed the directions and the hid compliant touchscreen disappeared. My question is if there is software, firmware, driver or what
    ever that can be directly sent to download to my computer to get hid compliant touchscreen back to the device manager.

LorraineLang, Nov 18, 2019
  3. Adianca Win User
    Windows 10: We can't find your camera (Error code: 0xA00F4244<NoCamerasAreAttached>)

Hi,

I had a message saying that my webcam does not work. I am using Dell XPS 13 9350 and Windows 10. The massage displayed is:

We can't find your camera

Check to be sure it's connected and installed properly, that it isn't being blocked by antivirus software, and that your camera driver's are up to date.

(Error code: 0xA00F4244<NoCamerasAreAttached>)

I tried following suggestions from Microsoft Support by checking antivirus (It seems there is no problem caused by the antivirus), check an outdated webcam driver (does not work), and roll back webcam driver (can't be applied). So I tried uninstalling the
    driver and scan for hardware changes, as suggested by Microsoft Support, but it still does not work. I can't even find the webcam driver anymore.

Can anyone please help me with this problem?

Many thanks in advance.

Adianca, Nov 18, 2019
  4. NoCamerasAreAttached webcam error, no camera found and tried uninstalling all HID compliant...

HID-compliant mouse. Device Status:This device cannot start. (Code 10)

Have you tried updating the driver for the HID-compliant mouse?

Follow these steps on how to update the driver:

To do this, follow these steps:

• In Device Manager, click the Driver tab in the device's Properties dialog box.
    • Click Update Driver to start the Hardware Update Wizard.
    • Follow the instructions to update the driver.
    If that does not work, we suggest you contact the manufacturer of your laptop directly and ask for updated drivers for Windows 10.

Regards.

Radney Dri, Nov 18, 2019
Thema:

NoCamerasAreAttached webcam error, no camera found and tried uninstalling all HID compliant...

1. NoCamerasAreAttached webcam error, no camera found and tried uninstalling all HID compliant... - Similar Threads - NoCamerasAreAttached webcam error

2. HID-Compliant Touch Screen Driver Not Found

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HID-Compliant Touch Screen Driver Not Found: I have tried everything from thewindowsclub.com to the update catalog, but i cannot find how to install the HID-Compliant Touch Screen driver for Dell Laptop running Windows 10. This is my last resort and I NEED HELP !!!Someone please direct me to the correct driver I need to...
  3. HID-Compliant Touch Screen Driver Not Found

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HID-Compliant Touch Screen Driver Not Found: I have tried everything from thewindowsclub.com to the update catalog, but i cannot find how to install the HID-Compliant Touch Screen driver for Dell Laptop running Windows 10. This is my last resort and I NEED HELP !!!Someone please direct me to the correct driver I need to...
  4. HID-Compliant Touch Screen Driver Not Found

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. windows 10 webcam error NoCamerasAreAttached

windows 10 webcam error NoCamerasAreAttached: HiI have just purchased a Dell XPS 9500 which has an integrated camera but it never was recognized by the system. I have tried following many answers here on this community but none worked.At first I thought that it was a missing driver, so I just downloaded all the Windows...
  6. HID compliant mouse not working at all after uninstalling & reinstalling driver

HID compliant mouse not working at all after uninstalling & reinstalling driver: I was having problems with my wireless mouse, & followed advice from a Microsoft monitor to uninstall the HID compliant mouse drivers. Now the mouse will not work at all. Suggestions?...
  7. Unable to uninstall HID-compliant mouse drivers

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Unable to uninstall HID-compliant mouse drivers: [ATTACH] I have 4 mouse drivers shown in the Device Manager: https://preview.redd.it/wguq5a0wd7z51.png?width=290&format=png&auto=webp&s=cb8f68effddd5d0ad46ba81866483a9acab86128 The ELAN pointing device is my touchpad that I don't use, and the 2 drivers after that named...
  8. Camera/Webcam on Lenovo laptop "not found". Error code 0A00F4244<NoCamerasAreAttached>

Camera/Webcam on Lenovo laptop "not found". Error code 0A00F4244<NoCamerasAreAttached>: Hi there, the built-in camera/webcam on my Lenovo laptop is suddenly "not found". I have used both the camera and the webcam in the past, and most recently used the webcam last Thursday May 14th for a Zoom meeting. When I had another Zoom meeting a week later Wednesday May...
  9. Internal camera not found 0XA00F4244 NoCamerasAreAttached

Internal camera not found 0XA00F4244 NoCamerasAreAttached: Hello, I have a Lenovo Yoga 920 for ~2 years now. The internal camera was working for some time, and stopped working last year with the message 0XA00F4244 NoCamerasAreAttached. The camera is not there in the device manager, even viewing hidden devices. There is no...
  10. Built in webcam Not found Error code: 0xA00F4244<NoCamerasAreAttached>

Built in webcam Not found Error code: 0xA00F4244<NoCamerasAreAttached>: This began today, I have been using my webcam for zoom online classes everyday and today is the only day it has done this but now it wont work on any platform. I have looked at the forums from other similar issue but the solutions have not worked. I have tried:...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. 0xA00F4244<NoCamerasAreAttachend>