Windows 10: node.exe keeps trying to enter my documents ive tryed antivirus before

Discus and support node.exe keeps trying to enter my documents ive tryed antivirus before in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; so every time i restart my windows 10 home computer it says in my notifications that node.exe is trying to access my documents i've tryed antivirus... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Satwhit, Jan 16, 2022.

1. Satwhit Win User

node.exe keeps trying to enter my documents ive tryed antivirus before

so every time i restart my windows 10 home computer it says in my notifications that node.exe is trying to access my documents i've tryed antivirus scans it didn't work here a picture by the way please help

:)

Satwhit, Jan 16, 2022
  2. Nikhar_K Win User

Faulting application name: bad_module_info when trying to run exe installer

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In order to help you with the appropriate troubleshooting steps, please reply with the following details:

• Do you receive any error message when you run the .exe installer?
    • Which version of Windows is installed on the computer currently? To check type:
      winver in the search bar on the Taskbar and hit Enter.

As you have mentioned that you have Kaspersky installed on the computer, it could be that Kaspersky is blocking the installers to run. I suggest you to try disabling Kaspersky and see if that helps. Please follow the steps to disable Kaspersky:

1. Type Kaspersky in the search bar on the
      Taskbar and open it from the search results.
    2. Now, click on Settings.
    3. Click on Additional and then click on
      Self-Defense.
    4. Clear the check box for
      Enable Self-Defense to disable Kaspersky.
    5. If you receive any prompt, click on Continue.

Note: Disabling Antivirus software may open the computer to threats. Make sure to enable it after performing the troubleshooting.

You can also check if the application that you are trying to run is Quarantined by Kaspersky. If the application is Quarantined, restore the application and see if that helps. Please follow the steps mentioned below:

1. Type Kaspersky in the search bar on the
      Taskbar and open it from the search results.
    2. Click on More tools.
    3. In the Tools window, click on
      Quarantine
    4. Look for the .exe installer that you are trying to run. If you find the installer, right click on it and select
      Restore to restore it to its original location.

Please reply with the status of the issue, we will be glad to help you further.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Jan 16, 2022
  3. Good Antivirus + Firewall

I would never put anything Norton on my computer.

Nod32 is arguably the best antivirus. AVG is likely not as good, but it's free and at least pretty good.

Firewalls, I'd put Comodo and whatever "Tiny Personal Firewall" is named nowadays on your short list. I think Kerio might have sold it now and it's named something else. Otherwise, just put Comodo on your short list. I think the current version's ease of use has taken a step backwards, seems a bit counter-intuitive when trying to do certain things with it, but overall it does a good job and the price is right.

Deusxmachina, Jan 16, 2022
  4. Brink Win User

Node-ChakraCore and VM Neutrality in Node.js

Source: Node-ChakraCore and VM Neutrality in Node.js - Microsoft Edge Dev BlogMicrosoft Edge Dev Blog

Brink, Jan 16, 2022
Thema:

1. node.exe keeps trying to enter my documents ive tryed antivirus before - Similar Threads - node exe keeps

2. my font wont change and ive tried everything?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my font wont change and ive tried everything?: bassicaly my friend had control of my pc becouse we were trying to fix something but now my fonts look like this picture down below and ive tried every youtube tutorial and reseting my pc for it and other stuff but it dosnt work anyone help?...
  3. my font wont change and ive tried everything?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my font wont change and ive tried everything?: bassicaly my friend had control of my pc becouse we were trying to fix something but now my fonts look like this picture down below and ive tried every youtube tutorial and reseting my pc for it and other stuff but it dosnt work anyone help?...
  4. my font wont change and ive tried everything?

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Ive tried reset this pc but still crashes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Ive tried reset this pc but still crashes: DescriptionA problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly.Problem signatureProblem Event Name: LiveKernelEventCode: 141Parameter 1: ffff8406e8377010Parameter 2: fffff8068dddaf20Parameter 3: 0Parameter 4: 1850OS version: 10_0_19045Service Pack:...
  6. node.exe keeps trying to enter my documents ive tryed antivirus before

in Windows 10 Gaming
    node.exe keeps trying to enter my documents ive tryed antivirus before: so every time i restart my windows 10 home computer it says in my notifications that node.exe is trying to access my documents i've tryed antivirus scans it didn't work here a picture by the way please help...
  7. node.exe keeps trying to enter my documents ive tryed antivirus before

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    node.exe keeps trying to enter my documents ive tryed antivirus before: so every time i restart my windows 10 home computer it says in my notifications that node.exe is trying to access my documents i've tryed antivirus scans it didn't work here a picture by the way please help...
  8. No matter what ive tried and ive tried alot my bios forces a 1024x768 res and anything that...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    No matter what ive tried and ive tried alot my bios forces a 1024x768 res and anything that...: submitted by /u/Monado_trap [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kddfny/no_matter_what_ive_tried_and_ive_tried_alot_my/
  9. Trying to scan a document to my PC

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Trying to scan a document to my PC: When I try to scan a document to my PC I can't save it because ONE DRIVE doesn't recognize the file. I've turned One Drive off and get the same results. My old PC had no problems in saving a scanned document....
  10. Trying to upload an antivirus

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Trying to upload an antivirus: Why can I not get McAfee added to my laptop. I did not have any problems setting up my Antivirus to my other laptop and PC. Yet I have this issue. Any thoughts?...