Windows 10: Noise cancelling always active on my micophone

Discus and support Noise cancelling always active on my micophone in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello for christmas I got a new computer and wanted to install the newest realthek driver, then when i tried the sound quality of my USB microphone the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by crafiouse, Jan 15, 2021.

1. crafiouse Win User

Noise cancelling always active on my micophone

Hello for christmas I got a new computer and wanted to install the newest realthek driver, then when i tried the sound quality of my USB microphone the sound sounded like a noise canceller was active. I tried everything I could do in the parameters but nothing changed so I decided to get the older version of the driver that my pc had but nothing changed even thought everything was fine before I updated the driver. At this point i don't know what to do.

:)

crafiouse, Jan 15, 2021
  2. btarunr Win User

Creative Announces HN-900 Noise-Canceling Headset

Creative Technology Ltd today announced the new Creative HN-900 noise-canceling headphones, a set of full-size active noise-canceling headphones that can reduce ambient noise by up to 85% and comes with a detachable cable with in-line microphone for voice communication on the iPhone.

Shut out the din in the air cabin or make clear voice calls on the iPhone with the Creative HN-900 noise-canceling headphones. The concealed microphones in the ear-cups pick up surrounding noises and these are electronically negated, effectively reducing the noise by up to 85%. With the absence of unwanted sound, the finely-tuned 40mm Neodymium drivers allow details of music or entertainment to be revealed.

Noise cancelling always active on my micophone 154a_thm.jpg

Noise cancelling always active on my micophone 154b_thm.jpg

Noise cancelling always active on my micophone 154c_thm.jpg

The Creative HN-900's audio cable also comes with an in-line microphone and switch for a convenient one-click call function for voice communication on the iPhone. This cable can be detached from the headphones and the noise-canceling feature turned on - great for times when users want a quiet and peaceful rest. If the headphones run out of battery power, they can still be used in the passive mode without the noise-cancellation function.

The Creative HN-900 is a solid performer, ensuring a quiet backdrop for users' entertainment and communication needs.

Key Features of the Creative HN-900 Noise-Canceling Headphones
    • Effective ambient noise reduction by up to 85%
    • The headphones cable comes with gold-plated plugs that are compatible with iPhone, iPad, iPod and most media players for music support. The detachable cable also comes with in-line microphone and switch for a convenient one-click call function for voice calls on the iPhone
    • Powerful 40mm Neodymium magnet drivers produce superior music listening experience & voice calls
    • Dual-mode usage allows the headphones to serve as active noise-cancellation function for up to 40 hours by a single AAA alkaline battery or in passive mode without power
    • Comes with airplane adapter for in-flight entertainment
    • Compact flat-fold design ideal for business trips and vacations
    Technical Specifications of the Creative HN-900 Noise-Canceling Headphones
    Headphones:
    • 40 mm Neodymium magnet drivers
    • Frequency Response of 20Hz ~ 20kHz
    • Noise Reduction Level of -18dB (85%)
    • Impedance of 290ohms*
    • Sensitivity at 1kHz of 100dB/mW*
    Microphone:
    • Type of Omni-directional
    • Frequency Response of 100Hz ~ 10kHz
    • Impedance of <2.2kohms
    • Sensitivity at 1kHz of -38dBV/Pa
    General:
    • Cable length of 1.5m detachable with inline microphone
    • Battery life of up to 40 hours from 1 x AAA alkaline battery. Duration may vary depending on temperature and condition of use
    • Product weight of 168 grams
    * Specifications measured in active Noise Cancellation mode
    Pricing and Availability
    The Creative HN-900 noise-canceling headphones will be available at the online store at creative.com/shop in Asia and authorised dealers in Asia from end Nov 2011 onwards at the suggested retail price of US $99.99.

btarunr, Jan 15, 2021
  3. Carltabi Win User
    Active Noise Cancellation

The BH-905I headset from Nokia eliminates up to 99% of ambient noise for an unparalleled listening experience. This does not mean that it will cancel all the external noise while on ANC mode.

But if you are facing any difficulties with your headset , it would be advisable to consult your nearest Nokia care point for further assistance. :smileywink:

Carltabi, Jan 15, 2021
  4. CJLim Win User

Noise Cancellation Headset

Sorry, my mistake for assuming that all noise cancelling headsets are stereo. Does the other open ear not defeat the purpose of noise cancellation?

CJLim, Jan 15, 2021
Thema:

1. Noise cancelling always active on my micophone - Similar Threads - Noise cancelling always

2. Widows 11 Fan Noise/Always on

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Widows 11 Fan Noise/Always on: Hi so i got a brand new laptop, Asus RoG Zephyrus, i upgraded from windows 10 to windows 11. Really bad decision!!!!!! The fans constantly running even if the laptop is idle, never had this isue with windows 10. Will there be a fix update on this windows 11 fan control?...
  3. acoustic echo cancellation and noise suppression not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    acoustic echo cancellation and noise suppression not working: After I got my windows 11 upgrade, I realized that I couldn't enable acoustic echo cancellation and noise suppression on my Realtek audio console. Whenever I click the box, nothing happens. here is a pic....
  4. acoustic echo cancellation and noise suppression not working

acoustic echo cancellation and noise suppression not working: After I got my windows 11 upgrade, I realized that I couldn't enable acoustic echo cancellation and noise suppression on my Realtek audio console. Whenever I click the box, nothing happens. here is a pic....
  5. USB Microphone - No Noise Cancellation

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    USB Microphone - No Noise Cancellation: Hello,I have a problem with my USB Microphone Tracer Digital USB PRO Guide. I can't enable Noise Cancellation on it.Windows is not supporting it with Realtek Drivers, but some generic USB drivers that do not include Special EffectsI just want to enable such an option, because...
  6. Automatic Noise Cancellation?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Automatic Noise Cancellation?: Idk what could be causing this, but when I speak for extending periods of time on Discord or anything to do where it records my voice, after a few seconds of speaking it basically makes my voice quieter by 50+%. submitted by /u/AndyBlueFox [link] [comments]...
  7. Noise Cancelling Programm?

Noise Cancelling Programm?: Hello, do any of you know a program that can record sounds with my microphone and fade them out for me by playing this sound in inverted frequency through my headphones? LG Noise Cancelling Programm?
  8. Problem with noise suppression and acoustic echo cancellation.

Problem with noise suppression and acoustic echo cancellation.: So i have a problem with my microphone bcs my friends hear everything, my pc sounds and themselves. My microphone is picking up all my PC sounds. I read that you have to turn off the stereo mix but it didn't help. Then I read that you need to enable noise suppression and the...
  9. Problem with noise suppression and acoustic echo cancellation.

Problem with noise suppression and acoustic echo cancellation.: So i have a problem with my microphone bcs my friends hear everything, my pc sounds and themselves. My microphone is picking up all my PC sounds. I read that you have to turn off the stereo mix but it didn't help. Then I read that you need to enable noise suppression and the...
  10. Noise cancellation suddenly not working properly in Skype

Noise cancellation suddenly not working properly in Skype: Ever since upgrading to Win 10, people in Skype calls say they can hear my system sounds coming back through my mic. I've never had this problem before and have turned all of the noise cancellation features that I had on, back on. I went into Voice Recorder and played some...