Windows 10: Noise in speakers while the computer is running

Discus and support Noise in speakers while the computer is running in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I plugged in my external speakers to the headphone jack of my new laptop running Windows 10 and got a constant static noise in the speakers. I hear... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Maria Scott1, Feb 24, 2019.

1. Noise in speakers while the computer is running

I plugged in my external speakers to the headphone jack of my new laptop running Windows 10 and got a constant static noise in the speakers. I hear this annoying sound all the time my computer is running. I tried to update drivers but the system insists that the latest drivers are installed.

I’ve checked if this issue persists on my old Windows 10 PC and found out that it doesn’t have any issues. It means the problem is not in the speakers. I suppose it is Windows 10 problem.

:)

Maria Scott1, Feb 24, 2019

2. speaker noise

I've upgraded to Windows 10 and now has a computer speaker noise when I play video, for example.

bennyben-akiva, Feb 24, 2019
  3. pinglamxl Win User
    speakers noise with windows10

Dear AB,

thanks for you helping.

the noise is "solid screaming".

when I plug in only headphone jack, I heard the noise from it and pc speakers mute.

when I plug in only microphone jack, the noise from pc speakers almost all gone!!!??

when I plug in both of jacks, I heard almost no the noise from headphone.

I did your "method 1 and 2", but not work.

would appreciate you further helping.

regards

pinglamxl, Feb 24, 2019
  4. Ken Blake Win User

Noise in speakers while the computer is running

Computer is making a constant noise

What kind of noise? Please describe it, as best you can.

Is the noise coming from the computer or from its speakers?

Ken Blake, Feb 24, 2019
Thema:

Noise in speakers while the computer is running

1. Noise in speakers while the computer is running - Similar Threads - Noise speakers while

2. big noise when unmuting speakers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    big noise when unmuting speakers: Hi everyoneI have external speakers connected to my laptop in my home desktop setup. They are connected via a USB-C dongle that allows me to connect two screens and all my accessories to my laptop with only one cable. The speakers are plugged into one monitor's audio jack and...
  3. big noise when unmuting speakers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    big noise when unmuting speakers: Hi everyoneI have external speakers connected to my laptop in my home desktop setup. They are connected via a USB-C dongle that allows me to connect two screens and all my accessories to my laptop with only one cable. The speakers are plugged into one monitor's audio jack and...
  4. running slow and making noise

in Windows 10 Gaming
    running slow and making noise: running slow and making noises https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/running-slow-and-making-noise/1ff40769-ccb5-49bf-acb2-5d160f514d09
  5. Black Screen While Computer is Running

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Black Screen While Computer is Running: Hello, I was recently updating my laptops operating system, and while I was updating, my charger got unplugged, forcing my computer to shut down. Now when I try and turn on my computer, all of the keyboard lights turn on and you can hear the fan running, but the screen...
  6. Crackling Noise on Speaker Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Crackling Noise on Speaker Windows 10: My laptop speaker has this heavy crackling noise when i play some music, anyone know how to fix this problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/crackling-noise-on-speaker-windows-10/fe2d25df-cb23-4ffb-a8b3-eae6e6a71af0
  7. Speakers Make Noise

in Windows 10 Customization
    Speakers Make Noise: I am a Windows 10 user. All of a sudden this happens anytime anywhere I am in the system my speakers make noise. Can anyone help with this? Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/speakers-make-noise/f6e9a455-bf0a-4bad-b553-75bfe6c3d42a
  8. Speakers are crackling and has some noise

Speakers are crackling and has some noise: Laptop Model: Toshiba Satellite S55-A5292NR Originally, my laptop runs on Windows 8. Recently April 9, 2020, I downloaded the Windows 10 Pro from MS official website and installed it on my laptop. My speakers were working fine. But as of the other day April 23, 2020, after...
  9. Speakers making a buzzing/humming noise

Speakers making a buzzing/humming noise: Hello! I'd really apreciate some help with this issue, as it has become quite annoying to me. My speakers are constantly emitting a sound which can be best described as a buzzing noise. I am fairly confident that this is electrical interference. Because of this, I have...
  10. Weird buzzing noise in headphones and speakers while in games

Weird buzzing noise in headphones and speakers while in games: So I'm on the same setup I have always been... Nothing was changed. On Windows 7 I had no problem, on 8.1 it started and now on W10 I still can't get rid of it. Anytime I'm in game, no matter what game, I get this weird buzzing/humming/screeching noise that won't stop. It...