Windows 10: Noise problem

Discus and support Noise problem in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; When I connect my earphones to my laptop (Dell 7567) with Windows 10 OS and hear a song on the internet a small noise in the background is coming and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by RaghuGopal, Sep 12, 2018.

1. Noise problem

When I connect my earphones to my laptop (Dell 7567) with Windows 10 OS and hear a song on the internet a small noise in the background is coming and it is annoying too....but when I hear the song which is present in the local disk the noise is not coming ...How to resolve it??

:)

RaghuGopal, Sep 12, 2018
  2. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Sep 12, 2018
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Annoying noise

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern regarding the issue that you are facing.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Method 1: Troubleshoot

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with hardware and devices. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your speakers. Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel
    • Run the Hardware and devices troubleshooter

I suggest you to refer the link below and check if it helps

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/fix-sound-problems#v1h=tab01

And also update all the latest drivers from the manufacturer web site .

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help

Arun B J, Sep 12, 2018
  4. Jetster Win User

Noise problem

Need some advice on computer problems.

Run HDtune (free version) on you hard drive. but most likely that the problem. You can also test your memory with Memtest86 as suggested above

You didn't list your OS

Jetster, Sep 12, 2018
Thema:

Noise problem

1. Noise problem - Similar Threads - Noise problem

2. Problem with setup ASUS AI noise cancelation with Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with setup ASUS AI noise cancelation with Windows 11: Hello,I have a problem with my windows. recently I installed aromury crate for my tuf gaming laptop and it enables me to activate two-way ai noise cancellation drives. after that, it added two drives a mic and a speaker that clears income and outcome sounds using ai noise...
  3. Problem with setup ASUS AI noise cancelation with Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem with setup ASUS AI noise cancelation with Windows 11: Hello,I have a problem with my windows. recently I installed aromury crate for my tuf gaming laptop and it enables me to activate two-way ai noise cancellation drives. after that, it added two drives a mic and a speaker that clears income and outcome sounds using ai noise...
  4. msi gs65 laptop mic is making this static noise. anyone know what the problem/ solution is...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    msi gs65 laptop mic is making this static noise. anyone know what the problem/ solution is...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ProSexHaver [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/leus1y/msi_gs65_laptop_mic_is_making_this_static_noise/
  5. Problem with significant white noise when recording with Audacity using plug in earbuds but...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Problem with significant white noise when recording with Audacity using plug in earbuds but...: I have a PC running Windows 10 2004 and I use Audacity as a recorder. When I use Apple earbuds that are carefully set up using the "Sound" setup procedures I get very noticeable 2 to 3% of peak white noise in recordings. But, when I record using microphone audio from a mixer...
  6. problem when i press letter K and a beep noise when i press page down

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    problem when i press letter K and a beep noise when i press page down: hi , i installe the windows 10 for second time because i have a strange problem , when i type the letter K its going to tool bar and only there i can type k , not in office world , excel or even here and onother issue when i press page down and number 8 i always have a beep...
  7. built in mic - static noise suddenly a problem.

built in mic - static noise suddenly a problem.: I use my built in mic a lot for meetings and training recordings. Yesterday I was working on some new training materials and began recording with the built in mic and my recording all started to have a static noise come through that's never been an issue before. My...
  8. Problem with Headset Accessory Microphone: Loud, sharp ringing noise during playback after...

Problem with Headset Accessory Microphone: Loud, sharp ringing noise during playback after...: Hi all! I recently bought a new Sennheiser Momentum earphone and I connected it to my Surface Book 2 Windows 10.0.18362. Sound when playing Youtube videos is amazing. But when I tried to record an audio in the Camera App, and replay the audio, my voice can be heard but it's...
  9. Windows 10 ding noise problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 ding noise problem: Hello! I'm having this issue where the moment I load up a game and every keystroke makes this DING noise. I know I can just mute the sound, but i want to know whats the cause of this. Example https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J-XCqTUfXIY&feature=emb_title...
  10. Audio Problems-White noise in the background...

Audio Problems-White noise in the background...: Every time I run an app that requires audio, I keep getting this constant white noise playing at the same time. I've done all the tests, updates, and system restore a couple of times and nothing works. Is there a ay for a tech to fix this online while I watch? Thank you....