Windows 10: Noise

Discus and support Noise in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; When my screen is sleep mode, I start hearing beeps (the best I can describe). It occurs about every 30 seconds. How do I turn this off?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by GordonKnuth, Jun 25, 2019.

1. Noise

When my screen is sleep mode, I start hearing beeps (the best I can describe). It occurs about every 30 seconds. How do I turn this off?

:)

GordonKnuth, Jun 25, 2019
  2. Micah Bat Win User

Crackling noise

Hi,

To better assist you regarding your concern, we would like to ask some questions:

• Is the crackling noise affecting the performance of your computer?
    • Which part of your computer do you hear the crackling noise?

There are many reasons why your computer is having a noise. It can be that your computer's fan or air vent is covered with dust. Cleaning it can help you resolve your concern. It can be that your BIOS is not updated, you can update your BIOS with the help
    of your computer's manufacturer.

We're looking forward to your response.

Micah Bat, Jun 25, 2019
  3. White noise

Every so often when I open a window [new tab] my computer will play white noise (babbling brook, chirping birds) and I don't know how to disable it / turn it off. Suggestions?

fc1e0359-cac6-4e0e-9af1-a9484b1bf312, Jun 25, 2019
  4. JohnPZ Win User

Noise

Weird Noise after Anniversary Update

I've also tried safe mode as you suggested and it would seem that there's no noise in that situation.

After removing the loop application the noise however persists whenever I open the start menu but I cannot understand what is causing it.

JohnPZ, Jun 25, 2019
Thema:

Noise

1. Noise - Similar Threads - Noise

2. Hello my computer crashes and makes a noise it happens at random times

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello my computer crashes and makes a noise it happens at random times: Hello I am having issues with my pc it crashes at random times. I have dump file listed below. "C:\Users\nickb\OneDrive\Desktop\031824-9859-01.dmp"...
  3. Hello my computer crashes and makes a noise it happens at random times

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hello my computer crashes and makes a noise it happens at random times: Hello I am having issues with my pc it crashes at random times. I have dump file listed below. "C:\Users\nickb\OneDrive\Desktop\031824-9859-01.dmp"...
  4. Noise suppression effect forced on all my audio

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Noise suppression effect forced on all my audio: Hi,I have this weird effect with some of my audio I think that it happens more when two things are playing at the same time? where it will sound like the audio is being put through a noise suppression filter. This is a problem because it's doing it with music, mostly. Is this...
  5. Noise suppression effect forced on all my audio

Noise suppression effect forced on all my audio: Hi,I have this weird effect with some of my audio I think that it happens more when two things are playing at the same time? where it will sound like the audio is being put through a noise suppression filter. This is a problem because it's doing it with music, mostly. Is this...
  6. Pc Freezes and makes a loud buzzing noise for 5 seconds, then turns off.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc Freezes and makes a loud buzzing noise for 5 seconds, then turns off.: The lights on the pc also stay on but the monitor goes black then turns back on. I've tried resetting the pc but it did not fix the issue. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-freezes-and-makes-a-loud-buzzing-noise-for-5/f0962d02-6683-4861-b4cb-5606898d5918
  7. Pc Freezes and makes a loud buzzing noise for 5 seconds, then turns off.

Pc Freezes and makes a loud buzzing noise for 5 seconds, then turns off.: The lights on the pc also stay on but the monitor goes black then turns back on. I've tried resetting the pc but it did not fix the issue. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-freezes-and-makes-a-loud-buzzing-noise-for-5/f0962d02-6683-4861-b4cb-5606898d5918
  8. Windows 10 pc randomly restarting, sometimes loud buzzing noise

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 pc randomly restarting, sometimes loud buzzing noise: Hello everyone, ive been having problems with my windows pc randomly restarting. I replaced the psu and the ram with no effect. I’ve tried looking up the event viewer codes but am at a loss for what could be the issue. Although the computer shuts down randomly, I have noticed...
  9. Windows 10 pc randomly restarting, sometimes loud buzzing noise

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 pc randomly restarting, sometimes loud buzzing noise: Hello everyone, ive been having problems with my windows pc randomly restarting. I replaced the psu and the ram with no effect. I’ve tried looking up the event viewer codes but am at a loss for what could be the issue. Although the computer shuts down randomly, I have noticed...
  10. Windows 10 pc randomly restarting, sometimes loud buzzing noise