Windows 10: Noisy fan after upgrading to windows 10.

Discus and support Noisy fan after upgrading to windows 10. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; i had windows 7 for years and I loved it.. I decided to upgrade to windows 10 yesterday and the fan noise.. I cant stand it. on windows 7 I almost... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by shaipartuk, Mar 20, 2019.

1. Noisy fan after upgrading to windows 10.

i had windows 7 for years and I loved it..

I decided to upgrade to windows 10 yesterday and the fan noise.. I cant stand it.

on windows 7 I almost never heard my fan even when I played heavy stuff and even when my cpu was extremely high.

but now my cpu with windows 10 is 8-15% and the fan spin at max speed and sound.

I usually leave my pc on the entire night but now I cant fall a sleep from the noise.

sometimes the fan on windows 10 become silent ( he keep spinning but without noises) but after 1 minute he start to be annoying again.

:)

shaipartuk, Mar 20, 2019

2. Noisy fan

my laptop has gained this problem with the fan being very noisy.. you know its now irritating.. anyone knows how I can fix this?

CedricSavatia, Mar 20, 2019
  3. Md Ehsan Win User
    Cpu fan over speeding and noisy

Hello

I have upgraded my windows 8.1 sony vaio Sve series laptop to windows 10.

Since i have upgraded from that time my cpu fan became noisy .

Kindly help me

Md Ehsan, Mar 20, 2019
  4. Noisy fan after upgrading to windows 10.

Fans noisy after pc win 10 upgrade

Thanks for this. I tried the automatic intel driven upgrade of intel chipset drivers but the installation failed. I tried to find the driver file to use your compatibility mode installation procedure but could not find it on the intel website.

Since posting this I have done a clean install on a new ssd and, most of the time, the machine is quiet as it was under win7. At the moment the fans start quiet while the bios boots then is goes noisy on the win 10 screen and then quiet when I have booted
    fully into win 10. Then on use it stays quiet for long periods, particularly after a power saving standby. After a while the fans ramp up a bit but not back to full noisy.

Coretemp tells me all the cores are running at 50 degrees centigrade.

I am still interested in how to upgrade the chipset via intel website as Dell are not putting in any support for win 10 on this machine (Studio xps.)

Regards,

John

consultjfa, Mar 20, 2019
Thema:

Noisy fan after upgrading to windows 10.

1. Noisy fan after upgrading to windows 10. - Similar Threads - Noisy fan upgrading

2. My fan is noisy randomly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My fan is noisy randomly: My fan is noisy. It's been a couple months. I cleaned the fan before and there was no dust left, whenever I play for a couple hours it randomly starts loud and fast. This isn't a overheating issue since I monitor my laptop every hour. Whenever it is noisy I shut my laptop and...
  3. My fan is noisy randomly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My fan is noisy randomly: My fan is noisy. It's been a couple months. I cleaned the fan before and there was no dust left, whenever I play for a couple hours it randomly starts loud and fast. This isn't a overheating issue since I monitor my laptop every hour. Whenever it is noisy I shut my laptop and...
  4. Noisy Fan after installing Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Noisy Fan after installing Windows 11: Hello,I've been searching for help, but couldn't find any.So what happens is, I've bought a MSI Pulse GL66 11th Gen IntelR CoreTM i7-11800H @ 2.30GHz 2.30 GHz / 16,0 GB 15,7 GB utilizável about two months ago. Haven't got the time yet to explore everything I want on it, but...
  5. Noisy Fan after installing Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Noisy Fan after installing Windows 11: Hello,I've been searching for help, but couldn't find any.So what happens is, I've bought a MSI Pulse GL66 11th Gen IntelR CoreTM i7-11800H @ 2.30GHz 2.30 GHz / 16,0 GB 15,7 GB utilizável about two months ago. Haven't got the time yet to explore everything I want on it, but...
  6. Fan is noisy after failed update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Fan is noisy after failed update: Hi! Yesterday my computer wanted to do an update, and when it was 86 % finished with the update something went wrong and it showed a message saying something like "undoing the changes made on your computer..." roughly translated. Then it restarted and the fan started...
  7. Laptop Fan Very Noisy

Laptop Fan Very Noisy: Hello, I own a Dell Inspiron 15 7572 laptop, recently the fan of the laptop became really noisy, where the fan starts to become noiser when I launch programmes such as photoshop and even when I have a few browser tabs open, I had tried the following without any success in...
  8. Windows 10 update - noisy fan, slow system

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 update - noisy fan, slow system: The Windows 10 update just loaded last night and my system is extremely slow now, fan noise is high its not run time, camera is wonky, word freezes....****... can i remove the update? I am using a new Lenovo Thinkpad P73. Less than a year old....
  9. Fan is too noisy!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Fan is too noisy!: My fan is far too noisy, I can hear it during streaming and recording. Is there a way to either turn it down or set it to be less frequent? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fan-is-too-noisy/5da2e4e0-67f3-470d-8510-12c1139630f8
  10. FAN NOISY

FAN NOISY: Hello, My name is Donald and i have a problem concerning my fan. Actually i tried to clean it and remove dust but it’s still making noise https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fan-noisy/f5475ace-a388-4ec7-b477-ccb43da9f843

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 fan noise

2. drive noisy after upgrade to windows 10

3. fixed noisy fan after windows 10 update

4. windows 10 noisy fan,
  5. fan noisy after windows 8.1 update,
  6. pc noisy after windows upgrade,
  7. fan noisy when in windows 10 than windows 7