Windows 10: Noisy Video and Image quality on Windows10 after recent update

Discus and support Noisy Video and Image quality on Windows10 after recent update in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; [img] [img] [img] [img] Noisy Video and Image quality on Windows10 after recent update in darker areas of a video or Image.....you tube videos also... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by RajSuman, Oct 14, 2020.

1. RajSuman Win User

Noisy Video and Image quality on Windows10 after recent update

Noisy Video and Image quality on Windows10 after recent update [​IMG]

Noisy Video and Image quality on Windows10 after recent update in darker areas of a video or Image.....you tube videos also playing in low quality....Eagerly Waiting for solution....

:)

RajSuman, Oct 14, 2020
  2. Basith M Win User

VIDEOS MISBEHAVING IN WINDOWS10

Hi,

This might have caused due to any Video/Graphics card driver related issues. I would like to know some information about this issue so that we could assist you further.

1. What is the make and model of the computer?

2. Have you tried installing the latest updates and driver?

3. Were you able to install Windows 10 successfully on your computer?

As a first step, I suggest you to try installing the latest Video/Graphics card drivers from computer manufacturer's website or from Windows Update and check if the issue persists. This is to check if this is caused due to any driver/update related issues.

Follow the steps to update the Video card driver:

• Press Windows + X
      keys and click Device Manager.

• Expand ‘Display Adapters’.

• Right-click on the Video/Graphics card listed and click on ‘Update Driver Software’.

Please reply with the status of the issue so that we can help you in a better way.

Basith M, Oct 14, 2020
  3. Windows 10 external monitor image noisy

Since I upgraded my Dell Studio XPS 16 (ATI mobility Radeon HD 4670) to Win 10, the external monitor shows a noisy image after power up.
    If I pull the Display Port connector and reinsert it, the nopise is gone. Noise is primarily vertical lines.
    When I dual boot into Linux (same resolution 1980x1200), there is no problem with the image quality.

TheRoadrunner, Oct 14, 2020
  4. Arul_D Win User

No video after installing Windows10

Hi Adrain,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

This issue might be because of corrupted graphic drivers.

I suggest you to run the video troubleshooter and check if it helps.

• Type Troubleshooting in search and click
      Troubleshooting.
    • In the left pane click on View all
    • Select Video Playback.
    • Follow the prompted steps to troubleshoot this issue.
    I suggest you to update the graphics card drivers/display drivers from manufacturer website and check if it resolves the issue.

• Open Device Manager.
    • Expand ‘Display Adapter’.
    • Locate the display driver.
    • Right-click on the display card listed and click on ‘Update Driver Software’
    If issue still persists, I would suggest you to install the drivers in compatibility mode and check if it works.

Follow the steps provided below to install the drivers in compatibility mode:

• Right-click on the driver setup file and click on ‘properties’.
    • Click on the ‘compatibility’ tab and check the box "Run this program in compatibility mode for” and select Windows operating system from the drop down.
    • Click on ‘Apply’ and click ‘OK’ and run the file to install it.
    Please reply with status of the issue for further assistance.

Thanks.

Arul_D, Oct 14, 2020
Thema:

1. Noisy Video and Image quality on Windows10 after recent update - Similar Threads - Noisy Video Image

2. Bad image quality

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bad image quality: My screen is showing squares for colour gradients May not be colour gradients; I dont know what its called. See attached image https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bad-image-quality/9829d6b2-493c-44ee-b52c-267c3e2d100d
  3. Problem With Language Changing After Recent Windows10 Update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Problem With Language Changing After Recent Windows10 Update: I've no idea what went wrong. On any of the browsers I have Mozilla Firefox, MS Edge, Google Chrome when I open each and/or click a link the language displayed in the software menus is likely to be either what I have optioned English Australia / English or any other language...
  4. Fan is noisy after failed update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Fan is noisy after failed update: Hi! Yesterday my computer wanted to do an update, and when it was 86 % finished with the update something went wrong and it showed a message saying something like "undoing the changes made on your computer..." roughly translated. Then it restarted and the fan started...
  5. video quality

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    video quality: I run Windows 10. Occasionally, I download videos from various sites. Lately, I've noticed during playback that the video quality of the downloaded videos has decreased. This only occurs with downloaded videos. Otherwise, video quality is fine. Is a driver involved...
  6. Video quality

Video quality: Let us begin with this, when i watch YouTube videos have a static look to them when certain colors are shown, mainly white. How can i fix this problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/video-quality/54a20e26-6503-4527-824b-123d086f7009
  7. Lockscreen image blurry after recent update (?)

Lockscreen image blurry after recent update (?): Pretty sure KB4511555 is to blame for my Lockscreen images coming through blurry. No matter which image I choose, they all come through blurry. Despite uninstalling and reinstalling all pertinent drivers the problem continues. Are we supposed to wait for a Microsoft fix for...
  8. After 1903 update: CPU spikes and noisy fan

After 1903 update: CPU spikes and noisy fan: Hi, after installing the 1903 update the fan of my PC gets loud while using common programs (even while browsing simple text websites). Checking via task manager shows high CPU peaks... this didn't happend before the update, even the fan was only hearable while doing...
  9. Touchpad / pointer is freezing over after recent Windows10 updates

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Touchpad / pointer is freezing over after recent Windows10 updates: I have a HP Pavilion Laptop with Windows10 installed (factory). The latest update has caused my touchpad and pointer (on screen) to freeze and the laptop is hardly usable. The touchpad does work if I restart the computer, but after a few minutes it begins to freeze again. The...
  10. After update windows10 video streaming not working

After update windows10 video streaming not working: Hi everyone I purchased new laptop for gaming. After unboxing and nessesory setup i updated it till latest windows. But when i played youtube there is no ny video showing. Even play button is not working. I triad saveral browser but no luck. Even my local videos not...