Windows 10: NOKIA 1 ON ANDROID 9 NOT COMPATIBLE WITH MICROSOFT PHONE COMPANION APP

Discus and support NOKIA 1 ON ANDROID 9 NOT COMPATIBLE WITH MICROSOFT PHONE COMPANION APP in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; WHY IS NOKIA 1 ON ANDROID 9 NOT COMPATIBLE WITH MICROSOFT PHONE COMPANION APP... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by confusedmick, Jul 5, 2020.

1. NOKIA 1 ON ANDROID 9 NOT COMPATIBLE WITH MICROSOFT PHONE COMPANION APP

WHY IS NOKIA 1 ON ANDROID 9 NOT COMPATIBLE WITH MICROSOFT PHONE COMPANION APP

:)

confusedmick, Jul 5, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

New Your Phone Companion app 3.5.7 version for Android - August 1

Source: Your Phone Companion - Apps on Google Play

See also: Your Phone app can now receive and manage notifications in Windows 10

NOKIA 1 ON ANDROID 9 NOT COMPATIBLE WITH MICROSOFT PHONE COMPANION APP [​IMG]
    Tip

Brink, Aug 5, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    New Your Phone Companion app 3.5.7 version for Android - August 1

Source: Your Phone Companion - Apps on Google Play

See also: Your Phone app can now receive and manage notifications in Windows 10

NOKIA 1 ON ANDROID 9 NOT COMPATIBLE WITH MICROSOFT PHONE COMPANION APP [​IMG]
    Tip

Brink, Aug 5, 2020
  4. Mithin_EJ Win User

NOKIA 1 ON ANDROID 9 NOT COMPATIBLE WITH MICROSOFT PHONE COMPANION APP

Microsoft Tech Companion App for Android

Hi RajivIyer,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

1. Do you get any error message?
    2. Are you able to see the app in Android play store?
    3. Is that the first time you are trying to download the Microsoft Tech Companion App for Android?

Please reply for all the required information to help you further.

Regards,

Mithin_EJ, Aug 5, 2020
Thema:

NOKIA 1 ON ANDROID 9 NOT COMPATIBLE WITH MICROSOFT PHONE COMPANION APP

1. NOKIA 1 ON ANDROID 9 NOT COMPATIBLE WITH MICROSOFT PHONE COMPANION APP - Similar Threads - NOKIA ANDROID COMPATIBLE

2. Can't Install Your Phone Companion on Nokia 1

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't Install Your Phone Companion on Nokia 1: Hello.I can't Install Your Phone Companion on my Nokia 1.I already updated Android System and it still says my device is not supported. How can i fix this?...
  3. New Your Phone Companion app 1.21021.81.0 for Android - March 9

in Windows 10 News
    New Your Phone Companion app 1.21021.81.0 for Android - March 9: Connect your phone and PC to get instant access to everything you love on your phone, right from your PC. To get started, Install the Your Phone Companion - Link to Windows app on your Android phone and link it with the Your Phone app on your Windows 10 PC. WHAT'S NEW In...
  4. New Your Phone Companion app 1.21021.78.0 for Android - March 1

in Windows 10 News
    New Your Phone Companion app 1.21021.78.0 for Android - March 1: Connect your phone and PC to get instant access to everything you love on your phone, right from your PC. To get started, Install the Your Phone Companion - Link to Windows app on your Android phone and link it with the Your Phone app on your Windows 10 PC. WHAT'S NEW In...
  5. Phone Companion app for Win 10 and Android phone

Phone Companion app for Win 10 and Android phone: When I first installed both Your Phone Companion on my Android and Your Phone on my Win 10 laptop, the app worked fine and I could send and retrieve messages from my phone. Now, nothing works. I keep getting instructions to "Fix now" in Shared Experiences. Then, when I...
  6. New Your Phone Companion app 1.20082.184.0 version for Android Sept. 9

in Windows 10 News
    New Your Phone Companion app 1.20082.184.0 version for Android Sept. 9: Connect your phone and PC to get instant access to your phone's notifications, texts, and photos. Install Your Phone Companion and link it with the Your Phone app on your PC to get started. You love your phone. So does your PC. With Your Phone Companion you can easily sync...
  7. Your Phone Companion on Android phone

Your Phone Companion on Android phone: OK guys, have a really strange problem here. I've been having MAJOR problems with the Your Phone app on windows 10. The phone I have, is a Samsung Galaxy s10, PC is i7 processor, 16Gb memory, windows 10 Pro Build 19536.1000. It has a bluetooth connection to the phone using...
  8. Your Phone Companion app for Android is #1 on Google Play Store

in Windows 10 News
    Your Phone Companion app for Android is #1 on Google Play Store: #1 App on Google Play!!! Woohooo!! Thank you all. I never thought we would see Link to "Windows" top on Android. Tweet — Twitter API (@user) View on Twiiter Download: Your Phone Companion - Apps on Google Play...
  9. Phone Companion App no longer works with my android phone.

Phone Companion App no longer works with my android phone.: Phone and PC will not pair with each other. Both are connected to wifi but they will not pair. An update has possibly made my phone incompatible with this app....
  10. New Your Phone Companion app 3.4.0_58005 version for Android - March 1

in Windows 10 News
    New Your Phone Companion app 3.4.0_58005 version for Android - March 1: Keep your devices in sync – instant access to your phone’s texts, photos, docs, and more on your PC. You love your phone. So does your PC. With Your Phone Companion app, easily sync your Android to your Windows 10 PC for instant access to your phone's photos, texts, docs,...