Windows 10: nokia lumia 10

Discus and support nokia lumia 10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; how do i download the whatsapp app on nokia lumia 10 . Its failed the times i have tried... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by bulegodwin, Nov 17, 2019.

1. nokia lumia 10

how do i download the whatsapp app on nokia lumia 10 . Its failed the times i have tried

:)

bulegodwin, Nov 17, 2019
  2. Dos101 Win User
    Dos101, Nov 17, 2019
  3. Cvrk Win User
    Installing Windows 10 on Lumia 920

I have a Lumia 920 mobile phone.
    Found a list on the net with compatible phones that support Win 10. Mine is on that list.
    Can't upgrade with the usual way.
    Found help on this official website of developers for Windows Phones. It's a step by step no brainer thing. Most people are doing it. Except me. I can't get past point 6. HOWTO: Install Windows 10 for Phones on Non-supported devices (and other hacks)

"6.Connect to the same WiFi that your PC is on. Edit the settings for the WiFi connection to turn on the Proxy and set it to use the PC’s IP address and enter 8877 for the port "

7. Open Internet Explorer on your phone and navigate to http://[pc.ip.add.ress]:8877 where [pc.ip.add.ress] is the IP address of the PC running the WPInsidersHacks app

No idea what this means.I guess i need to access the router and modify some settings in there. Some guy on the forum told me " think he means to use the local IP address of the pc. Go to cmd and type ipconfig and look for ipv4 address. Should be somethin like 192/......"

I did connect my phone as always via wi-fi to my router. But i have no ideea how to use that proxy or how to make my phone have the same Ip as computer. I did start WPInsiderHacks app on pc. This is what it looks like

nokia lumia 10 [​IMG]

Theres also this official Windows 10 Preview On Nokia Lumia 920 - Windows Central Forums
    It says this :
    1. Download the Windows Insider app.
    Press ... > about > make sure Sys free space is 300MB or more.
    If there isn't enough space, make full reset with Windows Phone Recovery Tool.

Code:
    upwp10.chinacloudapp.cn:7777

Download and install certificate.
    3. Edit WiFi connection, enable Proxy

Code:
    upwp10.chinacloudapp.cn

4. Open Insider app, click get builds
    5. You will get Enroll page, do not Enroll yet!
    6. Switch to WIFI settings, turn off proxy.
    7. Switch to Windows Insider app and now you can enroll for Windows 10 Technical Preview.
    Choose Fast option.
    8. Check Settings > Phone update.
    If it can't find updates, you may need to reboot your phone and enroll again (without a proxy now).

Same thing with the proxy. Anyways the more detailed steps on the DEV forum are much better i think .Cuz they put out more info on how to do it.

Can anybody help me with step 6 ?

4. Frick Win User

nokia lumia 10

Nokia Lumia 920 and 820

Oooh nice. I am tempted to get one of those actually. I mean my Galaxy Gio is good and all, but it does feel like it's not enough anymore. It depends on prices, but it looks good. Hopefully I'll get Windows 8 through school as well, should be a good match.

EDIT: Anyway in b4 "WP is dead" comments.

Frick, Nov 17, 2019
Thema:

nokia lumia 10

1. nokia lumia 10 - Similar Threads - nokia lumia

2. Problem on Nokia Lumia 550

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem on Nokia Lumia 550: When i try installing something its just gets the install button grey and wont do anything.And if i go into the browser its just blank and nothing happens https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-on-nokia-lumia-550/56c21282-af97-4ea0-8690-572b8ea72a91
  3. Problem on Nokia Lumia 550

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem on Nokia Lumia 550: When i try installing something its just gets the install button grey and wont do anything.And if i go into the browser its just blank and nothing happens https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-on-nokia-lumia-550/56c21282-af97-4ea0-8690-572b8ea72a91
  4. Problem on Nokia Lumia 550

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Yes , I recently purchased a Nokia Lumia 520 Windows Phone and would like to unlock it .

Yes , I recently purchased a Nokia Lumia 520 Windows Phone and would like to unlock it .: Therefore I am attempting to locate the 4 digit unlock code , AT&T and Nokia no longer provide support for this device and referred me to you Windows 8.1 , My second Nokia device as my First one was broken in a bicycle accident.......and I prefer the Windows software......I...
  6. Yes , I recently purchased a Nokia Lumia 520 Windows Phone and would like to unlock it .

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Yes , I recently purchased a Nokia Lumia 520 Windows Phone and would like to unlock it .: Therefore I am attempting to locate the 4 digit unlock code , AT&T and Nokia no longer provide support for this device and referred me to you Windows 8.1 , My second Nokia device as my First one was broken in a bicycle accident.......and I prefer the Windows software......I...
  7. I have a Nokia Lumia 929, windows version is 8.1

I have a Nokia Lumia 929, windows version is 8.1: I own a Nokia Lumia 920, windows version 8.1. this phone is a monster, it won't let me log into the store or even add any type of email address. I'm beyond frustrated here, it took me weeks to get it to upgrade to Windows 10 when I got it. I did a factory reset on it and my...
  8. I have a Nokia Lumia 929, windows version is 8.1

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a Nokia Lumia 929, windows version is 8.1: I own a Nokia Lumia 920, windows version 8.1. this phone is a monster, it won't let me log into the store or even add any type of email address. I'm beyond frustrated here, it took me weeks to get it to upgrade to Windows 10 when I got it. I did a factory reset on it and my...
  9. Nokia Lumia 625 sign in is not working, I have searched the whole internet to resolve it...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Nokia Lumia 625 sign in is not working, I have searched the whole internet to resolve it...: Nokia Lumia 625 sign in problem 2023 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/nokia-lumia-625-sign-in-is-not-working-i-have/85c576fc-0b32-431c-9078-f2e44e6e43ee
  10. Nokia Lumia 625 sign in is not working, I have searched the whole internet to resolve it...

Nokia Lumia 625 sign in is not working, I have searched the whole internet to resolve it...: Nokia Lumia 625 sign in problem 2023 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/nokia-lumia-625-sign-in-is-not-working-i-have/85c576fc-0b32-431c-9078-f2e44e6e43ee