Windows 10: Nokia Mobile Phone Windows Problem.

Discus and support Nokia Mobile Phone Windows Problem. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have a nokia 550 mobile phone and a few days ago- I lost all of my contacts and now have 5 contacts from my outlook account. I have spoken to a few... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by NoelHynes1, Nov 25, 2018.

1. Nokia Mobile Phone Windows Problem.

I have a nokia 550 mobile phone and a few days ago- I lost all of my contacts and now have 5 contacts from my outlook account. I have spoken to a few people who have told me I cannot get my old contacts back. Can anyone offer any help and advice. This problem only happened when I switched on two old phones to charge up- maybe something to do with the sync ?? Many thanks Noel.

:)

NoelHynes1, Nov 25, 2018
  2. Dos101 Win User

Windows Phone users Clubhouse

Nokia Mobile Phone Windows Problem. [​IMG]

Seeing that there's going to be quite a few Windows Phone 8 devices released in the next month or so, I figured we should have a club for it. Post any questions, comments, app suggestions etc here.

Some Useful Links
    Windows Phone Website
    Windows Phone App Store
    Windows Phone 8 Features
    Windows Phone News
    wpcentral - Great news site for all things Windows Phone

Windows Phone Software
    Windows Phone 8 desktop client
    Zune client for Syncing Windows Phone 7 phones

Members:
    Dos101 - Nokia Lumia 1520
    FordGT90Concept - Nokia Lumia 900/LG Quantum
    Mathragh - Nokia Lumia 800
    RCoon - Nokia Lumia 800
    mrw1986 - Nokia Lumia 920
    boise49ers - Nokia Lumia 900
    kayan - Nokia Lumia 920
    Techtu - HTS 8S
    AthlonX2 - Nokia Lumia 822
    kenkickr - Samsung Focus Flash
    anonymous6366 - Nokia Lumia 928
    rtwjunkie - Nokia Lumia 920
    TheMailMan78 - Nokia Lumia 521
    erixx - Nokia Lumia 920
    Daigo-TM - Nokia Lumia 520
    james888 - Nokia Lumia 928
    miomol - Nokia Lumia 625
    rokazs1 - Nokia Lumia 720
    T3RM1N4L D0GM4 - Nokia Lumia 925
    m0nt3 - Nokia Lumia 520
    ST.Viper - Nokia Lumia 920
    AlienIsGOD - Nokia Lumia 520
    WhiteNoise - Nokia Lumia 1020
    mroofie - Nokia Lumia 920

Dos101, Nov 25, 2018
  3. rtwjunkie Win User
    Microsoft's acquisition of Nokia Phones...

Whats all this talk of failure and Nokia dieing and Windows Phone sales being bad? Windows Phone is the only market share that's really been climbing ever since Windows Phone 7. Apple's sales are stagnant, selling mostly to Apple/I-phpne users, with Android users being the primary ones to lose market share, even though it's still small, comparitively speaking, to the Windows Phone. It's a solid phone operating system, and the Nokia's are excellent hardware, with us now being on the second full generation of Nokia Lumia Windows phones..

rtwjunkie, Nov 25, 2018
  4. Nokia Mobile Phone Windows Problem.

Microsoft selling feature phone division and Nokia rights to Foxconn

Microsoft selling feature phone division and Nokia rights to Foxconn for $350 million
    Redmond will continue to support Lumia, it says

Nokia Mobile Phone Windows Problem. [​IMG]

Cluster Head, Nov 25, 2018
Thema:

Nokia Mobile Phone Windows Problem.

1. Nokia Mobile Phone Windows Problem. - Similar Threads - Nokia Mobile Phone

2. Windows Nokia lumia mobile phone microsoft store not opening, want to access the web..

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Nokia lumia mobile phone microsoft store not opening, want to access the web..: I have the Windows Nokia lumia mobile phone and i know it has been discontinued at version 8.1 or something. but I want to use the internet on it, how can i do that? Do i use my windows computer and then get an app to move it to the phone's storage?...
  3. Windows Nokia lumia mobile phone microsoft store not opening, want to access the web..

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Nokia lumia mobile phone microsoft store not opening, want to access the web..: I have the Windows Nokia lumia mobile phone and i know it has been discontinued at version 8.1 or something. but I want to use the internet on it, how can i do that? Do i use my windows computer and then get an app to move it to the phone's storage?...
  4. Windows 10 Mobile Nokia and Lumia phone support ends on December 31

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Mobile Nokia and Lumia phone support ends on December 31: Microsoft stopped manufacturing and distributing for sale its Lumia smartphones and Nokia branded feature phones at the end of 2016. Manufacturer Warranty Support for these phones will end on 31st of December 2020. Assisted support will end on 15th of December 2020. Online...
  5. BSOD while Flashing a Nokia phone

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BSOD while Flashing a Nokia phone: Hi. there has been multiple times where i tried to flash a Nokia device on Windows 10 different versions/Home and Pro but it always crashes the whole OS with the < KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE > error, making my devices bricked. the only way i can bypass this is by running a...
  6. Problem with attaching mobile phone

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Problem with attaching mobile phone: I have just bought a new Google Pixel 4XL and it will not connect to my computer to transfer data such as photos etc via a USB 2 to a USB 3 cable. Also it will not charge from my universal charger that I used to charge my pixel 2 from . Any ideas please? 159451
  7. Nokia Lumia Windows Phone

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Nokia Lumia Windows Phone: Hello there. My phone was on Windows 7.8. When I connected it to Zune, it froze. The screen displays pictorial instructions to connect to PC. However when I did that Windows displayed a message that the USB was not recognised. I took the phone to a repair shop and was...
  8. microsoft maps on Nokia 830 phone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    microsoft maps on Nokia 830 phone: The "scout" function for nearby businesses always says it " cannot connect to Bing, try again". It's been doing this for the past few months. Also Bing won't open and sometimes goes directly to cortana instead. whats up, help!...
  9. Nokia 550 phone running Windows 10 Mobile, failure to communicate

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Nokia 550 phone running Windows 10 Mobile, failure to communicate: Good afternoon, I am in Madrid, Spain, as a tourist, and have lost communication capability using my Nokia 550 running Windows 10 after it fell from my hand to the floor. It does open all apps, but when they attempt to go on line, the phone just cycles back to the opening...
  10. Nokia phone usb internet connection problem!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Nokia phone usb internet connection problem!: Hi, Last night i upgraded to Win 10 Edu 64 from win 8.1 Pro 64. Everything working fine except the internet. I use my phone as a modem to connect to internet via USB. On all previous versions it worked well. But on win 10 it detects my phone. But when i click on "CONNECT...