Windows 10: nomorobo

Discus and support nomorobo in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I recently downloaded Nomorobo. I did it without investigating it so it is my bad. My main problem is that when my landline rings, my cell phone rings... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by ThomasHigginsWP, Sep 19, 2018.

1. nomorobo

I recently downloaded Nomorobo. I did it without investigating it so it is my bad. My main problem is that when my landline rings, my cell phone rings at the same time. I would love to delete it from my computer but have no idea how to do it. Could someone give me an assist on what I can do to get rid of it completely.

:)

ThomasHigginsWP, Sep 19, 2018
  2. x509 Win User

Phone scam

Not to mention that spam calling is illegal in the USA. The Federal Trade Commission set up a "Do Not Call" registry 10 (?) years ago, but in recent years the spammers just ignore that list.

I also use NoMoRobo and it works great. However I seem to recall that it requires (required at the time) a VoIP phone line.

3. spunk Win User
    spunk, Sep 19, 2018
  4. Mr Ed Win User

nomorobo

Phone scam

I wanted to try NoMoRobo but found out they don't do flip phones. I get inundated with robo calls constantly. The best I can do is add their number to my contact list and then adjust my phone not to ring on that number. Still, they'll keep calling from different nos. It's a never ending battle. These nitwits should be locked up! *Mad

Mr Ed, Sep 19, 2018
Thema:

nomorobo