Windows 10: Non activation of Visio Pro 2019

Discus and support Non activation of Visio Pro 2019 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I bought a product key for the above software and went through the installation process using Office.com. Once the software had finished loading, I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by PhilipMassam, Aug 7, 2019.

1. Non activation of Visio Pro 2019

I bought a product key for the above software and went through the installation process using Office.com. Once the software had finished loading, I received a message to say Visio Pro 2019 had been successfully installed and I could now open it from the Start Menu. I located the Visio icon and clicked on, but instead of opening Visio, the following message appeared, "c:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Office\root\Office16\Visio.EXE" Windows cannot find Visio.EXE file. I am certain this file is not located anywhere on my laptop

and without it I cannot run the Visio software program. I have also carried out a Clean Reboot, but this has not improved the situation.

Please can someone help me resolve the issue.

:)

PhilipMassam, Aug 7, 2019
  2. DaveM121 Win User

can you install visio 2019 standard using a visual studio professional subscription

Hi stty1244

I just searched the Visual Studio website and it seems you are correct, Visio is available with some Vicual Studio subscriptions, I stand corrected . . .

Try this steps on this link to download Visio 2019 Professional. . . .

https://support.office.com/en-us/article/instal...

DaveM121, Aug 7, 2019
  3. Visio 2013

Hi 1dickroche

First step is to uninstall Visio 2013 from the current computer it is installed on.

Click Start > Settings > Apps > Apps & features

Scroll through the list

Select Visio 2013

Click Uninstall

Proceed to install Visio 2013 on the new computer

If you don't have the reinstall media for Visio 2013, you can download it from the following link:

https://support.office.com/en-us/article/instal...

After reinstall Visio, you will likely need to contact support to reactivate it since it was previously installed and in use on another computer.

Microsoft Support

Andre for Directly, Aug 7, 2019
  4. Non activation of Visio Pro 2019

Transfer Visio 2016 from my old computer to my new one. How?

Step 1: uninstall Visio on the current computer

Press Windows key + R

Type: appwiz.cpl

Scroll through the list

Select Visio 2016, click uninstall on the command bar.

Make sure you have your product key

Step 2: install Visio 2016 on the new computer

Install Visio - Office Support

Step 3: You might need to reactivate using chat support:

See the steps how to use chat support in Windows 10 or over the web to contact chat support to reactivate:

Activate Your Microsoft Office or Windows 10 License via Microsoft Chat Support

Andre Da Costa, Aug 7, 2019
Thema:

Non activation of Visio Pro 2019

1. Non activation of Visio Pro 2019 - Similar Threads - Non activation Visio

2. i need help installing visio 2019 on my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i need help installing visio 2019 on my computer: I recently purchased a Visio 2019 product from Microsoft. I can't seem to find the Viso download to add it to my computer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-help-installing-visio-2019-on-my-computer/33be08f4-a699-4079-b400-aecd640da6d3
  3. i need help installing visio 2019 on my computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i need help installing visio 2019 on my computer: I recently purchased a Visio 2019 product from Microsoft. I can't seem to find the Viso download to add it to my computer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-help-installing-visio-2019-on-my-computer/33be08f4-a699-4079-b400-aecd640da6d3
  4. i need help installing visio 2019 on my computer

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  5. Visio 2019. How to re-activate "Enable Live Dynmanics"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Visio 2019. How to re-activate "Enable Live Dynmanics": I have been using visio since before 2012... currently on Visio 2019. One of the recent windows updates I lost an important feature... Enable Live Dynamics... and now when moving any item I only see the outline of the item dotted line and not the item itself. The Enable Live...
  6. Visio 2019. How to re-activate "Enable Live Dynmanics"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Visio 2019. How to re-activate "Enable Live Dynmanics": I have been using visio since before 2012... currently on Visio 2019. One of the recent windows updates I lost an important feature... Enable Live Dynamics... and now when moving any item I only see the outline of the item dotted line and not the item itself. The Enable Live...
  7. Re-install Visio Pro 2016

Re-install Visio Pro 2016: My hard drive failed, had to install a new hard drive in same computer. Have the Visio 2016 Pro DVD and product Key, but says the program is already in use. How do I deactivate Visio from old system? James...
  8. Activate Visio 2019

Activate Visio 2019: Hello, my client purchased a Visio 2019 license. After putting in the license key to activate the software we're being asked to sign in with a Microsoft account. We put in my client's credentials, but end up with that well-known error message "You can't sign up here with a...
  9. Microsoft Visio

Microsoft Visio: I purchased MS Visio in South Africa but now live in Spain. When I enter the product key in my new laptop I get an error message saying the product key didn't work, with a code Ox80041023. Any ideas how to activate the product key in the new country...
  10. deactivate visio pro 2016 license

deactivate visio pro 2016 license: Just left company and Visio Pro 2016 license was setup using my personal MS account. Obviously no longer need and need to deactivate the license for another employee to use. How to do this?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to activate visio on a new computer if yuo already have license

2. activate visio 2019