Windows 10: non app program is blocked by microsoft store

Discus and support non app program is blocked by microsoft store in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; why is it so dificult to install Malware Byte for a 14 day trial. I know they are probably competitors to microsoft . Able to download the program but... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by robertlue, Aug 9, 2021.

1. robertlue Win User

non app program is blocked by microsoft store

why is it so dificult to install Malware Byte for a 14 day trial. I know they are probably competitors to microsoft . Able to download the program but I am unable to get past the microsoft store notice which flags it as a non microsoft store app. Then there is no more support by telephone and not even by chat?

:)

robertlue, Aug 9, 2021

2. microsoft app store

How to run apps that are downloaded from Microsoft app store on multiple PCs without downloading multiple times.

Subhash Boipai, Aug 9, 2021
  3. sam02 Win User
    App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

sam02, Aug 9, 2021
  4. non app program is blocked by microsoft store

Apps won't install in Microsoft Store

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand your concern as you are unable to install apps in Microsoft Store. In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers
    to the questions below:

• Do you have any non-Microsoft antivirus program installed?

• Does this issue occur for all apps from the store?
    • What is the date and time on the PC and ensure it is correct?

Meanwhile,
    we would suggest you to perform these steps and after every step check if you are able to install the app.

Step
    1:
    Reset the Windows Store Cache: Press the Windows
    Logo Key + R
    to open the Run
    dialog box, type wsreset.exe, and then select OK.

Note:
    A blank Command Prompt window will open, and after about ten seconds the window will close and Microsoft Store will open automatically.

Step 2: Run the Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter: Select the
    Start button, and then select Settings>Update & Security
    > Troubleshoot, and then from the list select Windows
    Store apps
    > Run the troubleshooter.

Step 3:
    Refer the troubleshooting steps and mentioned
    in this article: Fix
    problems with apps from Microsoft Store

Step 4: If you have any non-Microsoft security/antivirus software installed, disable it temporarily and
    then try installing the game.

Step 5: If the issue persists, then we would suggest you to create a new administrator user account and
    check, refer this article to create
    a local user or administrator account in Windows 10

Regards,

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Aug 9, 2021
Thema:

non app program is blocked by microsoft store

1. non app program is blocked by microsoft store - Similar Threads - non app program

2. Microsoft store non trova alexa app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store non trova alexa app: Ho 3 computer in casa in uno solo riesce a trovare lapp alexa, anche gli altri 2 sono aggiornati all'ultima versione ma non trovano lapp https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-non-trova-alexa-app/8c69800e-4612-4032-80f4-7f0d5766d776
  3. Microsoft store non trova alexa app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft store non trova alexa app: Ho 3 computer in casa in uno solo riesce a trovare lapp alexa, anche gli altri 2 sono aggiornati all'ultima versione ma non trovano lapp https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-non-trova-alexa-app/8c69800e-4612-4032-80f4-7f0d5766d776
  4. Non Microsoft app store will not run on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Non Microsoft app store will not run on Windows 11: Installed a game from GOG and it will not start everything I've read say I should have "App"s and Features" but I do not have that option.tried uploading screenshots but get failed to upload message...
  5. Non Microsoft app store will not run on Windows 11

Non Microsoft app store will not run on Windows 11: Installed a game from GOG and it will not start everything I've read say I should have "App"s and Features" but I do not have that option.tried uploading screenshots but get failed to upload message...
  6. Downloading non-Microsoft store apps WinZip

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Downloading non-Microsoft store apps WinZip: I try to download and install WinZip for working on Celestron File Manager which is used to install firmware in telescopes. Every time I try to open WinZip a dropdown tells me it's not safe because it's not from the Microsoft store??????Is there a way to bypass this?***Moved...
  7. Microsoft Store Blocked

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store Blocked: HelloSince about a month all employees in our company get the message "Microsoft Store is blocked"screenshot. We have configured the following policies:...
  8. Downloading non microsoft programs

in Windows 10 Customization
    Downloading non microsoft programs: I can't find the place to allow non microsoft programs to be installed in the apps section. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/downloading-non-microsoft-programs/fe9fe5bb-4730-44b6-bbc2-d335f8d36879
  9. AVG antivirus program blocking Microsoft Store app from launching.

AVG antivirus program blocking Microsoft Store app from launching.: Hi, I've just acquired a laptop with preinstalled Windows 10 Pro which among other apps, has the Microsoft store app. But after downloading and installing the AVG internet security, the Microsoft Store app can't launch and keep on loading. I'm not sure if any other apps or...
  10. Microsoft Store downloads blocked by non existant XBOX

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store downloads blocked by non existant XBOX: I have been trying to download the trial version of Blackvue Downloader Gizmo Coding‬ onto my DELL WIN10 laptop and I get the following nonsense response from the WIN10 store. Installing on your devices To download to your Xbox, it must be on or set to Instant-on, with...