Windows 10: Non-browser apps crash

Discus and support Non-browser apps crash in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, the non-browser software I use tends to crash or stop responding from time to time Blender, Robloxnot Studio and Davinci Resolve 16. I asked... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by DalanDenis, Jun 18, 2020.

1. Non-browser apps crash

Hello, the non-browser software I use tends to crash or stop responding from time to time Blender, Robloxnot Studio and Davinci Resolve 16.

I asked this before but the answer did not fix it

:)

DalanDenis, Jun 18, 2020

2. Browser Tab Crashing

Hi,

Corrupted browser cache and extensions are some of the things that can cause your browser to crash. To isolate your concern, we'd like to ask the following:

• Have you made any recent changes on your device prior to your concern?
    • Have you tried using a different browser other than the ones mentioned above? If yes, did you encounter the same error?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps that you've performed to resolve your concern?

To rule out any performance issues, we suggest that you replicate your concern while you're in the clean boot environment and check if the issue persists. To do this, follow the steps provided on this

link

We'll appreciate if you can send us an update.

Darwin Dim, Jun 18, 2020
  3. peach1971 Win User
    all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Jun 18, 2020
  4. ben201 Win User

Non-browser apps crash

Windows Photos App crashes

So since today my Photos App is crashing as soon as i open it. It goes into a blackscreen for about 2-3 Seconds and than crashes.

Information about the error:
    This Crash is generating chrash dumps that contain the error code 0xC0000602 in module mrt100_app.dll or 0xc000027b in module twinapi.appcore.dll.

I found two intresting facts about the error:
    - If I try a system restore to a point created 3 days ago, the App starts working again. A few minutes after using the system, the app starts crashing again.
    - I created a new local account and the app does seem to work on that new account until now.

Steps I have tried:
    - Reinstall Photos app by uninstalling it using Powershell and rerisntalling it - did not change anything
    - Reregister the App - did not change anything
    - Scan the System with sfc and dism - no errors
    - Use System resstore - see above, did only work for a few minutes.

Microsoft Support suggested reinstalling Windows, but I do non really want to reinstall the whole system just because one app is not working...

ben201, Jun 18, 2020
Thema:

Non-browser apps crash

1. Non-browser apps crash - Similar Threads - Non browser apps

2. App and Browser Control crashing in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    App and Browser Control crashing in Windows 11: I tried to open app and browser setting but couldn't find it in Settings, then I tried to search it and then it was in the result, but when I tried to open, it crashed. Then I tried to google it's solution but every method failed. Can anybody help me about it ?...
  3. App and Browser Control crashing in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    App and Browser Control crashing in Windows 11: I tried to open app and browser setting but couldn't find it in Settings, then I tried to search it and then it was in the result, but when I tried to open, it crashed. Then I tried to google it's solution but every method failed. Can anybody help me about it ?...
  4. Browsers Crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Browsers Crashing: Hello,In the past I've had problems with browsers opening they open for a few seconds before closing. The only browsers it didn't affect was chrome and edge, everything else like brave, opera, and Firefox didn't work. I couldn't find any other way to fix it so I manually...
  5. Browsers Crashing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Browsers Crashing: Hello,In the past I've had problems with browsers opening they open for a few seconds before closing. The only browsers it didn't affect was chrome and edge, everything else like brave, opera, and Firefox didn't work. I couldn't find any other way to fix it so I manually...
  6. Browser crashing

in Windows 10 Customization
    Browser crashing: Google is the main system I use on my laptop. I use it for youtube, games, work, etc. Every time I open google after powering off my laptop it is normal for a few seconds, then kicks me right off. Then, it opens google right back up, but all my tabs and things are closed. I...
  7. Browsers Crashing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Browsers Crashing: I recently purchases two new PC laptops from Costco which have Windows 10 IOS'. Although I am able to download Chrome and Mozilla, both immediately crash when I try to open them. This has been the case for both laptops, which gives me reason to believe its a Windows 10...
  8. Browser crashing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Browser crashing: Microsoft edge and google chrome seem to keep acting up. they wont let me interact with other tabs, I can interact with the current page but if I try to go back it will just make a copy, I can close the screen, all my other applications work, but even after closing all the...
  9. Browsers crashing

Browsers crashing: I've been trying to use another browser but it keeps crashing within one second of opening. It is not only one browser, it is actually many others. Google Chrome, Firefox, Opera GX They all crash when I'm trying to open them. I'm not sure if it means I have a virus or if it...
  10. Browsers Crashing

Browsers Crashing: For a while now i have had a problem with my browsers Crashing when i Open them And i have tryed many things from tdsskiller to factory reseting my device and my browsers still continue to crash I will link a video showing it happen...