Windows 10: Non cascading or resizing windows

Discus and support Non cascading or resizing windows in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; The drop down menu at the top right of every program will either close the program or minimize it but will not allow me to move, size or maximize the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by CharleneSmith2, Mar 2, 2020.

1. Non cascading or resizing windows

The drop down menu at the top right of every program will either close the program or minimize it but will not allow me to move, size or maximize the windows What's wrong?

:)

CharleneSmith2, Mar 2, 2020
  2. David Haz Win User

Cascade windows

Hello,

You may follow the steps below to cascade the windows on your device:

• Right-click on an empty space on the Task Bar.
    • Click Cascade Windows.

If you have further questions, feel free to ask us.

Regards.

David Haz, Mar 2, 2020
  3. Lost windows cascade icons and tiles

Hi Joyce,

In Windows 10, Windows Cascade icon is no longer available in the taskbar due to the Task View feature found beside the Search or Cortana icon. As a workaround, here's how you can cascade windows in Windows 10:

• Right-click on the taskbar.
    • Select Cascade windows.

To undo the cascade:

• Right-click on the taskbar.
    • Select Undo Cascade all windows.

Should you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to get back to us.

Patricia Yu, Mar 2, 2020
  4. Roan T Win User

Non cascading or resizing windows

Cascade windows

Hi,

To better assist you, please clarify the following:

• Which version of Windows is installed on your computer?

• Was the Cascade windows available from your taskbar before?

• Can you send us a screenshot of your taskbar options?

Regards.

Roan T, Mar 2, 2020
Thema:

Non cascading or resizing windows

1. Non cascading or resizing windows - Similar Threads - Non cascading resizing

2. Cascading windows won't stop.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cascading windows won't stop.: I've tried using the option from the task bar, nothing works to make cascading stop. How do I make it stop opening them in cascade? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cascading-windows-wont-stop/f1b1f064-9497-4621-84e0-8a4b8366c179
  3. Cascading windows won't stop.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cascading windows won't stop.: I've tried using the option from the task bar, nothing works to make cascading stop. How do I make it stop opening them in cascade? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cascading-windows-wont-stop/f1b1f064-9497-4621-84e0-8a4b8366c179
  4. Cascading windows won't stop.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows cascade feature request

Windows cascade feature request: Everyone know about windows cascade on the desktop. most everyone uses Alt. Tab instead. Its more effective.I would like to see something like Windows cascade where all windows minimize to their top portion only where you will only see the name of the window and have the min,...
  6. scrolling on the second cascaded window

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    scrolling on the second cascaded window: Hey A year ago once I was using win10 and there was a pretty feature that let me scroll both cascaded windows without clicking on the inactive one. now I m running the second win10 but there is no that thing anymore, any options to enable that? For example (look at the pic)...
  7. Lost cascade windows

Lost cascade windows: I cannot find Undo Windows Cascade on the Task Bar. I am right-clicking on the dropdown list but it is not there. Any advice? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lost-cascade-windows/09d59cac-91af-4dc4-8e6f-5f9006cc28b4
  8. Cascade Windows Undo/Off

Cascade Windows Undo/Off: The Task Bar won't show Undo Windows Cascade when I right-click on the dropdown list. Any advice? Moved thread from: Word / Windows 10 / Office 365 Home https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cascade-windows-undooff/1fb4c0d2-7370-4e5e-af24-0738049a7ac8
  9. Resized Window Resizing By Itself

Resized Window Resizing By Itself: Hi, Every few days or so, desktop windows (e.g., windows explorer) that i have resized revert back to the default size by themselves. The window also changes position from where i had it, putting itself in the top left corner. Whem this problem occurs i also notice changes...
  10. Cascade Windows in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Cascade Windows in Windows 10: How to: Cascade Windows in Windows 10 [img] Information In Windows, you can use the cascade windows option to arrange all open windows to overlap one another with their title bars remaining visible so you can quickly see which windows are open to switch to one. If you...