Windows 10: non email accounts gone from windows 10

Discus and support non email accounts gone from windows 10 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; non email accounts gone from windows 10 how do I get these accounts back?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by HaoSun, Dec 18, 2018.

1. HaoSun Win User

non email accounts gone from windows 10

non email accounts gone from windows 10 how do I get these accounts back?

:)

HaoSun, Dec 18, 2018
  2. Zakin Win User

Strange Windows 10 User Account issue.

Unfortunately I had done those steps numerous reboots, it just, reappears for no good reason. The base account isn't even a Microsoft account, it's a local account.

I haven't quite tried the built in administrator account on W10, but so far in my experience on my own computer, the built in account seemed to have absolutely no more control than I did on my own.

It's just strange, I go in, it warns me twice about deleting the account, then it's gone. Reboot, and it's back?

EDIT: Just to specify, both command line and Netplwiz both say only HIS account exists on the computer, it doesn't list this rogue account. This is what I meant in my first post about the fact that even Windows doesn't seem to believe it exists, HALF the time. *Frown non email accounts gone from windows 10 :(

Zakin, Dec 18, 2018
  3. newtekie1 Win User
    Unauthorized Emails from my account?

It is more than likely that your email account was hacked, either by a virus sniffing your password, or just simply hacked.

Either way, change your password on your email account. Unfortunately the damage by already be done. They already have your contact list and your email address associated with that contact list. There is nothing stopping them from sending out emails using their own SMTP servers to everyone on your contact list and claiming the emails are from your email address. They don't actually have to have access to your yahoo account or even any yahoo server to send emails to people that come from your address.

newtekie1, Dec 18, 2018
  4. non email accounts gone from windows 10

email account hacked. please help

Also may I suggest you change email accounts to one of the following.....

Gmail
    Outlook

The reason is they both use "Step two verification". This style of verification means even if a hacker gets your password they cannot log in to your account. You see every time someone try's to log in that hasn't been verified you will get a text or a phone call giving you a final code to log in. Its very easy and simple to setup also. The great thing is once you setup your Email application with a specific "application password" from that account you never have to log in again AND your account is protected from being logged in from foreign entities.

I like the new outlook personally however Gmail is also damn good. Gmail also has an IP tracker that allows you to see WHERE the account has been logged in from. Anyway let us know if you wanna change over and have any questions. We will be happy to help and welcome to TPU!

TheMailMan78, Dec 18, 2018
Thema:

non email accounts gone from windows 10

1. non email accounts gone from windows 10 - Similar Threads - non email accounts

2. Emails from before 2022 gone from Windows 10 email app on my PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Emails from before 2022 gone from Windows 10 email app on my PC: In the Windows 10 email app on my PC, there are now no emails dating from before 2022 in my Gmail or att.net folders. Is there a way to restore earlier emails to my folders? This seems to be a new issue....
  3. Emails from before 2022 gone from Windows 10 email app on my PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Emails from before 2022 gone from Windows 10 email app on my PC: In the Windows 10 email app on my PC, there are now no emails dating from before 2022 in my Gmail or att.net folders. Is there a way to restore earlier emails to my folders? This seems to be a new issue....
  4. Emails Gone

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Emails Gone: WHERE ARE MY EMAILS AFTER UPDATES??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/emails-gone/08349313-ae03-4753-905d-94f10c400e14
  5. Removing email account from Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Removing email account from Windows 10: I want to remove my personal email account from my laptop but I am concerned about deleting my msn account. Who can I safely remove my email account from this laptop?...
  6. Removing an account from "Emails & Accounts" in Windows 10

Removing an account from "Emails & Accounts" in Windows 10: I cannot remove an account from Settings / Email & Accounts / Manage. The delete button does not appear. When I click Manage, my browser opens and tells me to sign into an account in Microsoft Online. It was an account that I used for an old domain, that was connected to a...
  7. Windows 10 non existent account in email and accounts

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Windows 10 non existent account in email and accounts: Hello from a newbie, My first question so if I make a mistake or my forum etiquette is slightly off, please correct me. Right to me question, ( I am an mcse although now not updated, a+, Network+ and 30 years experience so may help others in future) I have a windows 10 pro...
  8. Emails gone

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Emails gone: Hi all my emails in my hotmail accounts have disappeared overnight 1 account are all in the trash but cant get them to move back 2nd account much the same https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/emails-gone/76b90463-4575-4849-9c0b-96be5fec4621
  9. Sending non-microsoft emails from Windows Mail

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sending non-microsoft emails from Windows Mail: I am having a problem sending emails from windows mail for non-microsoft email accounts when I am connected to my work network. Sent emails from a GoDaddy, Comcast, and Gmail accounts get stuck in the Outbox while emails from the Exchange accounts work fine. When I leave...
  10. How do I remove a non existing Microsoft Email Account From Windows 10 Email & app...

How do I remove a non existing Microsoft Email Account From Windows 10 Email & app...: I am not able able to remove a non existing email account Windows 10 Email & app accounts Settings? There is only a Manage action button next to this account, there is no remove button. If I click on Manage it ask for the account credentials but since it is an inactive...