Windows 10: Non-genuine Win 7 - bought a license for Win 10

Discus and support Non-genuine Win 7 - bought a license for Win 10 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My friend assembled a computer for me with a non-genuine Windows 7 with my knowledge, I admit, but I was hoping to go legit and bought a license for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ivanIVAN87, Feb 12, 2022.

1. Non-genuine Win 7 - bought a license for Win 10

My friend assembled a computer for me with a non-genuine Windows 7 with my knowledge, I admit, but I was hoping to go legit and bought a license for Windows 10.Unfortunately, I didn't know I couldn't just upgrade from my current pirated copy, and so I have an installer for Win 10 I am unable to install.I heard Microsoft has built a pathway to get from where I am to where I want to be, but could anyone point me the way? The warning message I receive to 'Go online and resolve now' just takes me to the page where I can buy the license again...

:)

ivanIVAN87, Feb 12, 2022

2. win 7 not genuine

i have win 7 pre installed from HP on the HP laptop, i dont have product key. win 7 now shows as not genuine ?? unable to load/upgrade to win 10

StuartChilds, Feb 12, 2022
  3. NEW M.2 SSD, Genuine win-10 and genuine MS office and license

I just have bought a M.2 SSD drive. I would like to know, if I clone my OS drive which has genuine win-10 pro and genuine office will i lose license ?

Md ImanulHuq, Feb 12, 2022
  4. adoornik Win User

Non-genuine Win 7 - bought a license for Win 10

Win 7 and Win 10 on network

I have home network with separate modem, router, and WAP's. My Windows 7 computer does NOT list the Windows 10 computers on network computer list but the Windows 10 computers network list DO list the Windows 7 computer.

Turned off firewalls, gave permissions, shared drives. Nothing allows Win 7 computer to access the Win 10 computers.

Any suggestions for a fix?

adoornik, Feb 12, 2022
Thema:

Non-genuine Win 7 - bought a license for Win 10

1. Non-genuine Win 7 - bought a license for Win 10 - Similar Threads - Non genuine bought

2. Win 7 Pro Not Genuine

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win 7 Pro Not Genuine: About three years ago, I purchased two copies Win 7 Pro operating systems for my desktop and laptop computers, from a very reputable software dealer. I use Win 7 as I have certain proprietary programs that I still need to use and that will not run on Win 10, not even in...
  3. Win 7 Pro Not Genuine

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Win 7 Pro Not Genuine: About three years ago, I purchased two copies Win 7 Pro operating systems for my desktop and laptop computers, from a very reputable software dealer. I use Win 7 as I have certain proprietary programs that I still need to use and that will not run on Win 10, not even in...
  4. Upgrade from Licensed Win 7 to Licensed Win 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Upgrade from Licensed Win 7 to Licensed Win 10: Currently, I heard online saying that Microsoft will free all upgrade keys from Win7 with license to upgrade to Win10 with license for 1 year. Is it the truth? If more than 1 year free from that date, what should I do to upgrade to licensed Win10?Sorry, I'm not a good student...
  5. Upgrade from Licensed Win 7 to Licensed Win 10

Upgrade from Licensed Win 7 to Licensed Win 10: Currently, I heard online saying that Microsoft will free all upgrade keys from Win7 with license to upgrade to Win10 with license for 1 year. Is it the truth? If more than 1 year free from that date, what should I do to upgrade to licensed Win10?Sorry, I'm not a good student...
  6. Upgrade from Licensed Win 7 to Licensed Win 10

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Non-genuine Win 7 - bought a license for Win 10

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Non-genuine Win 7 - bought a license for Win 10: My friend assembled a computer for me with a non-genuine Windows 7 with my knowledge, I admit, but I was hoping to go legit and bought a license for Windows 10.Unfortunately, I didn't know I couldn't just upgrade from my current pirated copy, and so I have an installer for...
  8. Non-genuine Win 7 - bought a license for Win 10

Non-genuine Win 7 - bought a license for Win 10: My friend assembled a computer for me with a non-genuine Windows 7 with my knowledge, I admit, but I was hoping to go legit and bought a license for Windows 10.Unfortunately, I didn't know I couldn't just upgrade from my current pirated copy, and so I have an installer for...
  9. Win 10 licensing from Win 7 OEM key

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Win 10 licensing from Win 7 OEM key: We have a large number of Dell systems in our organisation, currently on windows 7 PRO licensed with Dell OEM. Can we use the windows 7 or 8 Dell OEM key embedded in the motherboard to upgrade the system to Windows 10 PRO free of charge?...
  10. Using Old Win 7 license to Upgrade to Win 10

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Using Old Win 7 license to Upgrade to Win 10: I have a PC that came with Win 7 and I upgraded it to Win 10 when the upgrade was free. I now have a new PC that shipped with Win 10. On the new PC I will be installing Vmware so I have a virtual machine. How can I use the Win 7 license from the old PC (and then upgrade...