Windows 10: Non-Genuine Windows

Discus and support Non-Genuine Windows in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I had windows 10 pro but my computer was messing up so I factory reset, somehow I have a non genuine copy of windows 10 enterprise after resetting when... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by CharlesEversole1, Nov 12, 2021.

1. Non-Genuine Windows

I had windows 10 pro but my computer was messing up so I factory reset, somehow I have a non genuine copy of windows 10 enterprise after resetting when before I had pro?

:)

CharlesEversole1, Nov 12, 2021
  2. warup89 Win User

Windows 7 not genuine problem

It seems like that's an OEM windows copy, it will do that the every time you reinstall the OS. If you have the key, next time you see the "not genuine windows copy" click it and choose to activate by phone, everything else is pretty straight forward as it explains step-by-step. If it doesn't work, then its highly likely that you got a Pirate copy.

warup89, Nov 12, 2021
  3. Unchecked upgradation to Windows 10 by non-genuine users!!

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

• What exactly you mean when you say “their windows activated by using activators”?
    Though the non-genuine users were able to upgrade to Windows 10, they may face activation issues.

I suggest you to share your thoughts using the feedback app.

Let us know if you have any further query on Windows, we are glad to asssit you further.

Abdul_Malik, Nov 12, 2021
  4. Non-Genuine Windows

Genuine windows vs non genuine windows

You came here asking about genuine and non-genuine because you thought yours WAS non-genuine.

It was nothing to do with me.

Your original question

:

What is the difference/s between genuine and non genuine windows?

CAn u post a screenshot? I can view my system info in settings but where do we confirm the genuinity?

I am using windows 8.1 .

Is it a crime to use non genuine windows? what is the price in Pakistan for buying genuine windows 8.1 and 10?

Can a non genuine window be updated?

Plus does it affect the visuality/graphics, if u r using non genuine/pirated windows? and in what ways...i mean it appears my homescreen is very dull and not bright and i dont feel happy looking at it...

I told you what to check.

Bill Smithers, Nov 12, 2021
Thema:

Non-Genuine Windows

1. Non-Genuine Windows - Similar Threads - Non Genuine

2. Can I upgrade Windows 10 home to Windows 10 pro in non-genuine product?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can I upgrade Windows 10 home to Windows 10 pro in non-genuine product?: Hello, I bought free-dos laptop and finally I installed Windows 10 home version.not genuine licenseNow I am going to certify through Windows 10 Pro product key but I already installed Windows 10 home, and I only have Windows 10 Pro product key. As I know, it is unable to...
  3. Can I upgrade Windows 10 home to Windows 10 pro in non-genuine product?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can I upgrade Windows 10 home to Windows 10 pro in non-genuine product?: Hello, I bought free-dos laptop and finally I installed Windows 10 home version.not genuine licenseNow I am going to certify through Windows 10 Pro product key but I already installed Windows 10 home, and I only have Windows 10 Pro product key. As I know, it is unable to...
  4. Can I upgrade Windows 10 home to Windows 10 pro in non-genuine product?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. I already had a preinstalled Windows 10 Home but i have a Non genuine windows 10 Pro...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I already had a preinstalled Windows 10 Home but i have a Non genuine windows 10 Pro...: After troubleshooting it said that i already have a windows 10 home language installed on my laptop. So i tried to reset my laptop hoping that it would ask me to enter my product key again but it still displays the same non genuine product key...
  6. I already had a preinstalled Windows 10 Home but i have a Non genuine windows 10 Pro...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I already had a preinstalled Windows 10 Home but i have a Non genuine windows 10 Pro...: After troubleshooting it said that i already have a windows 10 home language installed on my laptop. So i tried to reset my laptop hoping that it would ask me to enter my product key again but it still displays the same non genuine product key...
  7. I already had a preinstalled Windows 10 Home but i have a Non genuine windows 10 Pro...

8. Running non-genuin copy of windows 10 and can't active

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Running non-genuin copy of windows 10 and can't active: i got my HDD crashed and i replaced new one. I added windows 10 from shop and now saying it was a copy of many of users. how can i fix this. can i reinstall windows 10 without any data lose or something....
  9. Running non-genuin copy of windows 10 and can't active

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Running non-genuin copy of windows 10 and can't active: i got my HDD crashed and i replaced new one. I added windows 10 from shop and now saying it was a copy of many of users. how can i fix this. can i reinstall windows 10 without any data lose or something....
  10. Running non-genuin copy of windows 10 and can't active