Windows 10: Non-paged pool very high and increasing

Discus and support Non-paged pool very high and increasing in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I have 16GB of RAM in my computer and my memory usage keeps getting up to 99% with little use. Every time I restart my computer the non-paged pool goes... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by jimbobCooter, Nov 28, 2017.

1. Non-paged pool very high and increasing

I have 16GB of RAM in my computer and my memory usage keeps getting up to 99% with little use. Every time I restart my computer the non-paged pool goes down to around 200MB but after about an hour it is up to 10GB. I only have Google chrome open with 5 tabs. I have updated Windows but the problem persists. Up until today I was able to run my computer for days without shutting down or restarting and memory use was never this high.

Is there anything I can do to get non-paged pool down?

:)

jimbobCooter, Nov 28, 2017

2. fltmgr.sys causing very high paged pool memory use since Win10 Creator Update

Hello,

Any news regarding this?

Is there any special reason why the Blizzard Application is behaving that way?

Any solution for it?

Is anyone else experiencing this?

Where is the problem? Blizzard Application or Windows side?

Thank you,

Cristian

Cristian Serbanescu, Nov 28, 2017
  3. fltmgr.sys causing very high paged pool memory use since Win10 Creator Update

One simple answer on all your assumptions. As I have returned to the previous build (anniversary).

Anniversary - no problem.

Creator's - problem.

Keep digging, the problem is with the update, NOT our hardware. Well, actually its with interaction of our hardware and the creator's update since the problem is not universal.

Also a clue, one of the latest insider builds solved the problem but the next build brought the problem back.

Thamior2311, Nov 28, 2017
Thema:

Non-paged pool very high and increasing

1. Non-paged pool very high and increasing - Similar Threads - Non paged pool

2. High ram usage and a 800mb in the non-paged pool

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    High ram usage and a 800mb in the non-paged pool: Hello, I have this problem with my laptop. It is used quite a lot of ram while idling and I'm worried Imight have some sort of virus. While gaming the temp goes all the way up to 89°C 192°f. I'm not noticing mayor performance drops, but it is a little slower than normal and...
  3. Paged pool and non paged pool

Paged pool and non paged pool: So i have just noticed when i went into my task manager that there were these things called paged and non paged pool and i started to research on it. After researching i found that i have abnormal amounts of paged and non paged memory [ATTACH]refer to the imagine below What...
  4. High ram usage with non paged pool size

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    High ram usage with non paged pool size: Guys recently I have high performance issue in my gaming laptop .Before that I can play 3 games same time without real issue .Right now I cant even play owerwatch without fps drops .I think its related to ram .I think issue can be nonpaged usage of ram or maybe memory...
  5. High Non Paged Pool Usage - Ks.sys

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    High Non Paged Pool Usage - Ks.sys: Hi, I am running Windows 10 Home Edition Version 10.0.18363 Build 18636. I am getting High memory usage especially paged pool and non paged pool. Attached poolmon tool identifies ks.sys to be the reason. However, I could not find what drivers may be the cause. I tried...
  6. High Non-Paged Pool Usage

High Non-Paged Pool Usage: Hello, Recently I've noticed my RAM usage increased to near 95-100% usage since I installed the latest update for version 1909 after several hours over 20 of usage. I've done a bit of research into the problem and found out that the non-paged pool size increases to 6+ GB...
  7. Non-paged pool affect

Non-paged pool affect: after all my RAM utilise 2.8 to 3.2gb for the overall process and my non-paged pool remain 288to 320 but when i play pubg emulator it rises and rises and touch 4.4gb of memory. And my pc get stuck. Hangs like anything till i close the game and restart the pc. As RAM is 8gb...
  8. Problem with a non-paged pool

Problem with a non-paged pool: I know that a non-paged pool is a memory that is used by drivers to allocate memory. Usually it takes about 200 MB but I found out that it grew up considerably and get 1.5 GB. I just have 4 GB of RAM on my PC...
  9. Non-paged pool usage is too high

in Windows 10 Customization
    Non-paged pool usage is too high: Please any help is appreciated. I found out that a non-page pool became about 2 gb on my PC but it used to be only 200 mb. I have the PC with 4 GB of RAM so it is important to fix it...
  10. a non-paged pool

a non-paged pool: Hi, I have a problem with a non-paged pool. It was usually up to 200 MB. and recently noticed that it became 1.5GB and even preloading does not help. (I have 4 GB of RAM). https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/a-non-paged-pool/209717ac-c688-46c0-b8ec-86632cbf63b3