Windows 10: Non-Paged RAM increases with every session

Discus and support Non-Paged RAM increases with every session in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Title says it all, this issue has been pestering me for a while and I'd like some help! Thanks in advance! submitted by /u/Shterz [link]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Shterz, Feb 27, 2020.

1. /u/Shterz Win User

Non-Paged RAM increases with every session

Title says it all, this issue has been pestering me for a while and I'd like some help!

Thanks in advance!

submitted by /u/Shterz
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Shterz, Feb 27, 2020

2. How to increase dedicated video ram windows 10

i want to increase my dedicated video ram i have intel iris 5100 but i dont know how pls list a step by step way to increase it (windows 10)

muhammed dönmez, Feb 27, 2020
  3. Restarting my PC increase non paged pool

Hello,

I have actually a really weird issue. As I said in the title, the non paged memory of my computer increase a lot when I restart my PC.

If I shut it down, and then start it again, I will have around 170Mo of non paged memory, which is, I guess, normal. However, if I restart it, then I will have around 1,2Go of non paged memory.

That's almost 1/3 of my total RAM !

I can't figure out where it's coming from, I looked everywhere..

Thanks for your help !

Miscellaneous92, Feb 27, 2020
  4. mavismani Win User

Windows server 2016 RAM utilization Increasing

I have windows server 2016 Datacenter. I noticed that on our server the RAM utilization keeps going up until it gets to about 94-97% at which point everything become extremely slow or completely non-responsive.
    We reboot the server, the RAM utilization goes down to but then starts increasing again. I configure this server as my VPN server. When ever i disable VPN services, server is functioning
    fine and no increasing of RAM again. Could you please suggest any techniques that would help us determine what is causing this increase in RAM utilization and what is root cause?

mavismani, Feb 27, 2020
Thema:

1. Non-Paged RAM increases with every session - Similar Threads - Non Paged RAM

2. High ram usage with non paged pool size

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    High ram usage with non paged pool size: Guys recently I have high performance issue in my gaming laptop .Before that I can play 3 games same time without real issue .Right now I cant even play owerwatch without fps drops .I think its related to ram .I think issue can be nonpaged usage of ram or maybe memory...
  3. High ram usage non paged .

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    High ram usage non paged .: Like 2 months I have performance issue in my windows 10 gaming laptop I did some search found that it can be cause for some memory leaks Using poolman I found ismc tagged cause of this https://hizliresim.com/rSp1ro This tag releadet to iaStorA.sys and iaStorAVC...
  4. Increasing RAM

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Increasing RAM: I have a lumia 950, is there a way to increase ram from 3 to 8? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/increasing-ram/0ec73083-aec0-422e-b95f-b05f60f85e21
  5. Increasing RAM

Increasing RAM: Is it possible to increase the RAM on a 4GB EVOO 11.6 ultra thin laptop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/increasing-ram/392a8462-99d3-461a-bc59-87a20b34f17a
  6. Increase RAM

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Increase RAM: Hello my Son connects to a server, which asks him to allocate RAM, his laptop does t have much, is there a way of using the SSD as virtual RAM which would be acceptable to the server ? thanks 154126
  7. Increase the Ram

Increase the Ram: Can I increase my laptop ram? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/increase-the-ram/543b890a-ddbe-4a8a-839f-1234841ada8b
  8. ram increase

ram increase: hey guys i wanna increase my ram from 4gb to 16gb or if possible 32gb i have windows 10 dell inspiron 5558 64bit and i just wanted to know if i can do it please tell me whether my laptop will support the ram increase or not... the hdd capacity is 500gb if not 16gb or 32gb...
  9. Bluescreen - Page Fault in non-paged area on every boot

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bluescreen - Page Fault in non-paged area on every boot: A Computer of a friend ran into this problem. It shows this message every time on boot. Creating a recovery stick did not help because it shows the same message. We did run mem Test but there were no errors in RAM. We don't know how to proceed. The only thing we have...
  10. Non-paged pool very high and increasing

in Windows 10 Support
    Non-paged pool very high and increasing: I have 16GB of RAM in my computer and my memory usage keeps getting up to 99% with little use. Every time I restart my computer the non-paged pool goes down to around 200MB but after about an hour it is up to 10GB. I only have Google chrome open with 5 tabs. I have updated...