Windows 10: Non-receipt of an item purchased on "Seekers Notes"

Discus and support Non-receipt of an item purchased on "Seekers Notes" in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I puchased an item on Seekers Notes but did not receive it. How do I go about geting a refund or the item. Microsoft Store "help" is just sending me in... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by RobMac12, Mar 16, 2020.

1. RobMac12 Win User

Non-receipt of an item purchased on "Seekers Notes"

I puchased an item on Seekers Notes but did not receive it. How do I go about geting a refund or the item. Microsoft Store "help" is just sending me in circles

:)

RobMac12, Mar 16, 2020

2. Seeker Notes update

Hi, Sharon,

Microsoft is not the publisher of the game.

Seeker Notes is published by MyTona. Use this contact
    form
    to inquire about app support, updates and/or a refund.

Smittychat., Mar 16, 2020
  3. Nokia Music purchase receipts

I have a monthly subscription to Nokia Music+ but my purchase receipts are going to an email address that is no longer associated with my Nokia account. This old address appears nowhere in my account details and the new email address is firmly checked as
    the address to send payment receipts to, but still I get the receipts coming through to this old work address which will soon be killed off. Any suggestions?

biggus---01, Mar 16, 2020
  4. Non-receipt of an item purchased on "Seekers Notes"

Seeker Notes update

Yesterday I played Seeker Notes. Today I discover that the program is no longer supported and offers me the option to update immediately. Doesn't work. Other option is to reset. Won't work. If Microsoft won't or can't update program, I want a refund
    for all money I have spent.

SharonAdrian1, Mar 16, 2020
Thema:

Non-receipt of an item purchased on "Seekers Notes"

1. Non-receipt of an item purchased on "Seekers Notes" - Similar Threads - Non receipt item

2. how do i update seekers note game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i update seekers note game: i am not able to update so i can not play i need help updating !!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-update-seekers-note-game/905e0aa9-c6ad-460a-93a3-e7c06fc04be0
  3. how do i update seekers note game

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do i update seekers note game: i am not able to update so i can not play i need help updating !!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-update-seekers-note-game/905e0aa9-c6ad-460a-93a3-e7c06fc04be0
  4. Seekers Notes In-Game Purchases Failing to Complete

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Seekers Notes In-Game Purchases Failing to Complete: I have been playing Seekers Notes since 2018 with no issues until late July 2022. In the last few weeks I've periodically tried to make in-game purchases. Ordinarily, when things are going right, it proceeds like this.1. I press the button to purchase in the game.2. A white...
  5. Seekers Notes In-Game Purchases Failing to Complete

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Seekers Notes In-Game Purchases Failing to Complete: I have been playing Seekers Notes since 2018 with no issues until late July 2022. In the last few weeks I've periodically tried to make in-game purchases. Ordinarily, when things are going right, it proceeds like this.1. I press the button to purchase in the game.2. A white...
  6. Seekers Notes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Seekers Notes: How can I uninstall and reinstall Seekers Notes without losing any data? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/seekers-notes/6c3dc4c4-1d26-4be3-9185-9880c2b695aa
  7. Physical Microsoft Store Purchase Receipt

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Physical Microsoft Store Purchase Receipt: I purchased a laptop from the Microsoft Store in Tysons Corner, VA Store #10 in late 2018. I also purchased the PerformanceGuard Protection Plan. I need to file a claim now, however, when PerformanceGuard looks up the serial number of the laptop, they can not find it....
  8. seeker's notes update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    seeker's notes update: When I opened my game the last couple of times it asks me to update and if I do I'll get a reward. I click to update and I get sent to Microsoft home and nothing about update is there. Does it mean updates for the game or updates from fellow players. I have no idea what I'm...
  9. Seekers Notes Game for Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Seekers Notes Game for Windows 10: I downloaded the game and it was working fine until 2 days ago. Now it won't open. I made a purchase on Tuesday and am afraid if I reset or uninstall the game, I will lose what I purchased. What can I do?...
  10. Receipt request for the purchase

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Receipt request for the purchase: How can i request a receipt for the Window Pro I just purchased under the company name which I have saved under my preferred billing address? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/receipt-request-for-the-purchase/d118fb4e-9aad-4e59-9e2a-a487694bcd7e"