Windows 10: Non recognition of wireless keyboard during clean install of Win 10

Discus and support Non recognition of wireless keyboard during clean install of Win 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Mine Dell Dimension desktop of 2007 had no problems during my installation of Vista or Win 7 OS in recognising wireless keyboard. During Win 10 clean... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by cabbage, Aug 2, 2015.

1. cabbage Win User

Non recognition of wireless keyboard during clean install of Win 10

Mine Dell Dimension desktop of 2007 had no problems during my installation of Vista or Win 7 OS in recognising wireless keyboard.
    During Win 10 clean install at the start of booting I was able to choose F12 at the Dell Logo by repeatedly typing to go to boot from USB in my wireless keyboard (same as in VISTA & Win 7).
    Then my wireless mouse pointer does all until I reach a screen requests to type in user name. At this point my wireless key board is not recognised!! I could not by-pass this screen because "Next" is not possible to be clicked on with my wireless mouse. After my repeated attempt at pairing my wireless keyboard with BT dongle by pressing pairing buttons on both devices( tried changing the BT dongle in USB ports in the back ones, in the front ones) I finally got through to have a recognised wireless keyboard.( I was about to give up!! feeling I may have to find a usb keyboard which I did not have at hand!!!)

I am not a computer knowledge person but I suspect the following may not have been installed: I have marked with red bracket

Non recognition of wireless keyboard during clean install of Win 10 [​IMG]

What do you feel?

Regards

:)

cabbage, Aug 2, 2015
  2. Angusglen Win User

Clean install of Win 10 with wireless keyboard and mouse?

This is my first interaction with this forum and I seem accidentally to have ended on two related strands simultaneously. I tried a thorough clean uip operation, (P A Bear instructions), but unfortunately still ended up with the dreaded 86%. I am now
    considering whether it is worth the effort/risk of going for a clean install. The decision is made more difficult because I do not have detailed knowledge of how substantial the benefits of the anniversary update are. Advice on this last point would be appreciated.

Angusglen, Aug 2, 2015
  3. Clean install of Win 10 with wireless keyboard and mouse?

What problems are you having that you think might be resolved by doing a clean install of Win10?

Are you using the wireless keyboard/mouse now?

Is it the same computer as is in your 25 Jan-17 thread?

PA Bear - MS MVP, Aug 2, 2015
Thema:

Non recognition of wireless keyboard during clean install of Win 10

1. Non recognition of wireless keyboard during clean install of Win 10 - Similar Threads - Non recognition wireless

2. USB wireless keyboard recognized during clean install windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    USB wireless keyboard recognized during clean install windows 10: will wireless keyboard function during windows 10 clean install on new SSD? planning on removing and upgrading old spinning drive to SSD in Dell desktop. not sure what to expect...what system settings are retained. I have created recovery USB flash drive. pretty much ready to...
  3. USB wireless keyboard recognized during clean install windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB wireless keyboard recognized during clean install windows 10: will wireless keyboard function during windows 10 clean install on new SSD? planning on removing and upgrading old spinning drive to SSD in Dell desktop. not sure what to expect...what system settings are retained. I have created recovery USB flash drive. pretty much ready to...
  4. USB wireless keyboard recognized during clean install windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. No handwriting recognition with non-standard keyboard layout

in Windows 10 Support
    No handwriting recognition with non-standard keyboard layout: When I type in English, I use a non-standard keyboard layout, namely the US International AltGr Dead Keys layout. This layout is standard in Linux distributions, but not offered within Windows. This means that I have had to install it from third-parties. Unfortunately I have...
  6. WIN 10 clean install - USB mouse and keyboard not working

WIN 10 clean install - USB mouse and keyboard not working: I have a 2014 desktop that has been upgraded over the years. It came with a mouse and keyboard with colour coded pin type connections - both thrown away for newer USB models. I have just completed a clean upload of Windows 10 and find, on restart, my USB mouse and keyboard...
  7. Problem With Moving User Folder During Clean Install Win 10

Problem With Moving User Folder During Clean Install Win 10: Asus M5A7-R2.0 AMD 4300 Processor 16 gig RAM 1 SSD Win 10 OS C: 1 HD Basic Data D: 1 HD Dynamic Data I Built this PC for my wife several years ago. Originally had the Win 7 OS on the SSD and the user folder on the HD D: created with a fresh install of Win 7 using sysprep and...
  8. CLEAN INSTALL OF WIN 10

CLEAN INSTALL OF WIN 10: Attn: Greg Carmack Greg: I am studying your tutorial on doing a CLEAN INSTALL to try to familiarize my self with the process. Your instructions are quite simple to understand but I am getting confused on the link to the article about File History. This is what I understand...
  9. clean install win 10

clean install win 10: cannot create a partition or find an existing one https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/clean-install-win-10/72c073f8-1a63-4866-b133-7559ced90d03
  10. Clean install of win 10 ?

Clean install of win 10 ?: Hi guys;i could never do a Clean a install of win10 preview on my PC's from a DVD ISO, i get stuck here, see pic; although i can upgrade from win 7 to win 10. the DVD ISO i made was from MS. Image codes: DSC02178 4374