Windows 10: non smart tv

Discus and support non smart tv in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; can I cast to a non smart tv fro, mi windows 10 laptop... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by sethadams2, Sep 9, 2018.

1. non smart tv

can I cast to a non smart tv fro, mi windows 10 laptop

:)

sethadams2, Sep 9, 2018

2. Smart TV

Hello,

For us to better assist you, we'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • What is the make and model of your Smart TV?
    • Have you tried checking with your Smart TV's manufacturer if there were any available firmware updates?
    • Were there any recent changes made prior to this issue?

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Sep 9, 2018
  3. Smart TV

I have a smart TV connected to my network. It seems that every time I turn on my TV windows will list it as a new device. I regularly have to delete all these Smart TV devices, since after a period of time I can have up to 50 device listing for my TV.
    Is there any way to prevent this from happening?

SownLeader304, Sep 9, 2018
  4. non smart tv

Miracast with Smart TV problem

Hi Levan,

You may need to update the Wireless card adapter of your computer. To do this, kindly follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + R on your keyboard.
    • Type devmgmt.msc and then hit enter.
    • Click Network Adapter.
    • Right-click on the Wireless Adapter, and then click Update Driver Software.

If the issue persists, you may contact the manufacturer of your Smart TV for tips and troubleshooting steps on the TV's end.

Regards.

Monica Cam, Sep 9, 2018
Thema:

non smart tv

1. non smart tv - Similar Threads - non smart

2. Robo calls non stop regarding expired key

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Robo calls non stop regarding expired key: I have been recieving non stop robo calls regarding my windows key. I understand it is a scam. On the latest call my internet in the house stopped working. I immediately unplugged everything. Was this coincidence or can these robo calls get to my computer and peripherals from...
  3. How to clone Win10 (UEFI) installation to non-UEFI laptop?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to clone Win10 (UEFI) installation to non-UEFI laptop?: Hello. I have my work laptop (main) with Windows 10 installation (UEFI, GPT) where all apps already installed and configured. Recently I was given an old notebook (secondary) with Windows 8.1 installation (legacy BIOS, non-UEFI, MBR). Is there more or less simple way to...
  4. Blue screen with error page fault in non paged area

Blue screen with error page fault in non paged area: In my windows 10, After enabling the memory integrity option in windows security, it asked to restart the pc. But after restarting it shows the blue screen error with page fault in non paged area. After waiting it shows the error page 0xc000000e with many options. Please tell...
  5. Can't login to my windows 10 desktop with non local account

Can't login to my windows 10 desktop with non local account: I've been using a pin for 2 years now to login to my account on windows, which is also the same account that I use for onedrive, if it ever asked for my password I'd click sign in options and use my pin, since I don't remember my password, now it's only asking for my...
  6. Current Threats point to non existent files and "start actions" never completes

Current Threats point to non existent files and "start actions" never completes: Windows defender is complaining about threats. I believe what happened is my internet cache contained a reference/copy of the coinhive script and my backblaze backup was trying to back it up. So windows defender complains that there is several coinhive threats: [ATTACH]...
  7. Run a non Windows 10 app at boot

in Windows 10 Customization
    Run a non Windows 10 app at boot: I have been trying to find out how to run a program at boot in Windows 10. The program is not a "modern app", but is a regular old Windows program. I have tried this at home with no luck. (I think while I was at home I was trying to get some system monitoring software to...
  8. Windows Update trying to install drivers for non-existent devices

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows Update trying to install drivers for non-existent devices: Hi there, currently I have Windows 10 installed on an external SSD connected to my MacBook Pro, kinda like a Windows-To-Go installation. I've recently booted up the system on another PC for just a couple of minutes so there wasn't enough time for the system to install...
  9. non functioning start menu / windows icon after glitchy update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    non functioning start menu / windows icon after glitchy update: I assume Windows 10 downloaded an update yesterday because today I cannot open Windows explorer, or Cortana or Task View on the taskbar. Windows key not working but I never use it anyway. Cannot get to 'settings' due to non functioning start menu button on desktop. Would...
  10. When Running the Xbox App on Win10 I get the Stop Code: PAGE FAULT IN NON PAGED AREA

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    When Running the Xbox App on Win10 I get the Stop Code: PAGE FAULT IN NON PAGED AREA: Hi Everyone, So for the past month now, when I run the Xbox Windows 10 App on my PC either in a voice chat or just having the app open after about half an hour it gives me the BOD "PAGE FAULT IN NON PAGED AREA". It gives me no indication of what is the causing the issue...