Windows 10: non smart tv

Discus and support non smart tv in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; can I cast to a non smart tv fro, mi windows 10 laptop... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by sethadams2, Sep 9, 2018.

1. non smart tv

can I cast to a non smart tv fro, mi windows 10 laptop

:)

sethadams2, Sep 9, 2018

2. Smart TV

Hello,

For us to better assist you, we'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • What is the make and model of your Smart TV?
    • Have you tried checking with your Smart TV's manufacturer if there were any available firmware updates?
    • Were there any recent changes made prior to this issue?

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Sep 9, 2018
  3. Smart TV

I have a smart TV connected to my network. It seems that every time I turn on my TV windows will list it as a new device. I regularly have to delete all these Smart TV devices, since after a period of time I can have up to 50 device listing for my TV.
    Is there any way to prevent this from happening?

SownLeader304, Sep 9, 2018
  4. non smart tv

Miracast with Smart TV problem

Hi Levan,

You may need to update the Wireless card adapter of your computer. To do this, kindly follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + R on your keyboard.
    • Type devmgmt.msc and then hit enter.
    • Click Network Adapter.
    • Right-click on the Wireless Adapter, and then click Update Driver Software.

If the issue persists, you may contact the manufacturer of your Smart TV for tips and troubleshooting steps on the TV's end.

Regards.

Monica Cam, Sep 9, 2018
Thema:

non smart tv

1. non smart tv - Similar Threads - non smart

2. How do I access my files through a non-responding file explorer and how clear my recycle...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I access my files through a non-responding file explorer and how clear my recycle...: My one drive is almost full and as a result my file explorer isn't loading up/responding. I then go to delete files from my onedrive online and I am unable to delete a folder of around 3.7GB. So i go to delete them in smaller groups but when i got to select all or a group of...
  3. How do I access my files through a non-responding file explorer and how clear my recycle...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I access my files through a non-responding file explorer and how clear my recycle...: My one drive is almost full and as a result my file explorer isn't loading up/responding. I then go to delete files from my onedrive online and I am unable to delete a folder of around 3.7GB. So i go to delete them in smaller groups but when i got to select all or a group of...
  4. How do I access my files through a non-responding file explorer and how clear my recycle...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Repeated notifications from Windows Defender on same non-existing threat

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Repeated notifications from Windows Defender on same non-existing threat: Hello. This problem was apparently dealt with successfully several years ago. I found some answers in this thread:https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/repeated-notification-of-a-threat/439f1f59-f602-43bf-93dd-366b31b36127The solution existed in the deletion...
  6. Repeated notifications from Windows Defender on same non-existing threat

Repeated notifications from Windows Defender on same non-existing threat: Hello. This problem was apparently dealt with successfully several years ago. I found some answers in this thread:https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/repeated-notification-of-a-threat/439f1f59-f602-43bf-93dd-366b31b36127The solution existed in the deletion...
  7. Repeated notifications from Windows Defender on same non-existing threat

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  8. Duplicate and non-authorized Charges.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Duplicate and non-authorized Charges.: I have beee charged multiple time for the same programs i do not remeber approving and others i do not remember purcahasing. The following are the charges in dispute, I can not use my credit card until these are resloved. My computer may have been hacked because i don't need...
  9. Duplicate and non-authorized Charges.

Duplicate and non-authorized Charges.: I have beee charged multiple time for the same programs i do not remeber approving and others i do not remember purcahasing. The following are the charges in dispute, I can not use my credit card until these are resloved. My computer may have been hacked because i don't need...
  10. wanted to cast my laptop,s screen to my non smart tv via hdmi cable

in Windows 10 Customization
    wanted to cast my laptop,s screen to my non smart tv via hdmi cable: hi i wanted to cast my screen to my tv with an hdmi connection. the laptop screen should be turned on as well. is it safe to do this and also pls provide me steps of how to my tv has hdmi slot and laptop as well has one. Thank u...