Windows 10: non smart tv

Discus and support non smart tv in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; can I cast to a non smart tv fro, mi windows 10 laptop... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by sethadams2, Sep 9, 2018.

1. sethadams2 Win User

non smart tv

can I cast to a non smart tv fro, mi windows 10 laptop

:)

sethadams2, Sep 9, 2018
  2. Melchizedek Qui Win User

Smart TV

Hello,

For us to better assist you, we'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • What is the make and model of your Smart TV?
    • Have you tried checking with your Smart TV's manufacturer if there were any available firmware updates?
    • Were there any recent changes made prior to this issue?

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Sep 9, 2018
  3. SownLeader304 Win User
    Smart TV

I have a smart TV connected to my network. It seems that every time I turn on my TV windows will list it as a new device. I regularly have to delete all these Smart TV devices, since after a period of time I can have up to 50 device listing for my TV.
    Is there any way to prevent this from happening?

SownLeader304, Sep 9, 2018
  4. Monica Cam Win User

non smart tv

Miracast with Smart TV problem

Hi Levan,

You may need to update the Wireless card adapter of your computer. To do this, kindly follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + R on your keyboard.
    • Type devmgmt.msc and then hit enter.
    • Click Network Adapter.
    • Right-click on the Wireless Adapter, and then click Update Driver Software.

If the issue persists, you may contact the manufacturer of your Smart TV for tips and troubleshooting steps on the TV's end.

Regards.

Monica Cam, Sep 9, 2018
Thema:

non smart tv

1. non smart tv - Similar Threads - non smart

2. Microsoft was putting ads in Windows 10 Mail app for non-Office 365

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft was putting ads in Windows 10 Mail app for non-Office 365: The Windows 10 Mail app is once again the testing ground for controversial new features, and this time the app is showing ads. As spotted by Aggiornamenti Lumia, the advertisements are only showing up for some users, and they're only there for those that don't subscribe to...
  3. Microsoft is putting ads in its Windows 10 Mail app for non-Office 365

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft is putting ads in its Windows 10 Mail app for non-Office 365: The Windows 10 Mail app is once again the testing ground for controversial new features, and this time the app is showing ads. As spotted by Aggiornamenti Lumia, the advertisements are only showing up for some users, and they're only there for those that don't subscribe to...
  4. Non-Operation of Biometric Sign-in option

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Non-Operation of Biometric Sign-in option: I am using a laptop, which assembles fingerprint sensor as biometric device. It was working fine until a worse 'Windows Update' came into play. Now, while browsing in 'sign-in options' settings, I encountered a message stating "Windows Hello isn't available on this device"....
  5. Windows updates on non-compatible devices

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows updates on non-compatible devices: After an update caused my laptop to have a total meltdown back in summer and I had to take it in for a factory reset, I spoke to a Windows agent and he apparently switched off my automatic updates after informing me that my poor old Samsung (she's only 5!) was no longer...
  6. Micorsoft HEIC to JPEG (non)Converter

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Micorsoft HEIC to JPEG (non)Converter: I paid the $1.99, downloaded and installed from the Microsoft App Store, the Microsoft HEIC converter. When I run it, it processes the first HEIC photo for about three seconds then the app just closes and goes away without finishing the conversion. Totally useless. Since...
  7. Windows suddenly showing non activated.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows suddenly showing non activated.: Split from this thread. just run that command this is the result [ATTACH] on my account info (online) [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-suddenly-showing-non-activated/26186c87-3f77-413d-a67b-9d0744874876"
  8. November 2018 Non-Security Office Update Release

in Windows 10 News
    November 2018 Non-Security Office Update Release: Listed below are the non-security updates we released on the Download Center and Microsoft Update today. See the linked KB articles for more information. Office 2010 Update for Microsoft Office 2010 (KB4461522) Update for Microsoft Office 2010 (KB2863821) Office 2013 Update...
  9. Vertical task bar moves non-maximized windows partly off the screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Vertical task bar moves non-maximized windows partly off the screen: I use a VERTICAL TASK BAR on the left side of my screen. When I open new windows that are NOT MAXIMIZED, they open on the right side of the screen, which is fine. But they are actually TOO FAR to the right, i.e. OFF THE SCREEN by about (or exactly?) the width of the task bar....
  10. Windows 10 Applications are unable to connect to the internet, while non-Windows 10 apps can.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 Applications are unable to connect to the internet, while non-Windows 10 apps can.: I recently upgraded to Windows 10 and, ever since I did, apps that come with this version of Windows (Microsoft Store, Skype, Microsoft Edge, Windows Defender and Mail) are unable to connect to the internet. One exception is that Windows Update can download without any...