Windows 10: non smart tv

Discus and support non smart tv in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; can I cast to a non smart tv fro, mi windows 10 laptop... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by sethadams2, Sep 9, 2018.

1. non smart tv

can I cast to a non smart tv fro, mi windows 10 laptop

:)

sethadams2, Sep 9, 2018

2. Smart TV

Hello,

For us to better assist you, we'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • What is the make and model of your Smart TV?
    • Have you tried checking with your Smart TV's manufacturer if there were any available firmware updates?
    • Were there any recent changes made prior to this issue?

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Sep 9, 2018
  3. Smart TV

I have a smart TV connected to my network. It seems that every time I turn on my TV windows will list it as a new device. I regularly have to delete all these Smart TV devices, since after a period of time I can have up to 50 device listing for my TV.
    Is there any way to prevent this from happening?

SownLeader304, Sep 9, 2018
  4. non smart tv

Miracast with Smart TV problem

Hi Levan,

You may need to update the Wireless card adapter of your computer. To do this, kindly follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + R on your keyboard.
    • Type devmgmt.msc and then hit enter.
    • Click Network Adapter.
    • Right-click on the Wireless Adapter, and then click Update Driver Software.

If the issue persists, you may contact the manufacturer of your Smart TV for tips and troubleshooting steps on the TV's end.

Regards.

Monica Cam, Sep 9, 2018
Thema:

non smart tv

1. non smart tv - Similar Threads - non smart

2. How to remove non-functional Office 2016 "Store App" icons in Start?

in Microsoft Office and 365
    How to remove non-functional Office 2016 "Store App" icons in Start?: Greetings, TenForums. Could I trouble you for some assistance with a spontaneous problem that has occurred on my Win10 (v1709) system with regard to MS Office (2016, 365 exe version)? Any help would sure be appreciated! The Problem: I have had Office 2016 365 installed for...
  3. How to change UAC privilege to "Never notify" to an account with Non-Administrative rights

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to change UAC privilege to "Never notify" to an account with Non-Administrative rights: In Win-10, I have signed in thru User account and want to change UAC level to "Never notify". But being a Non-Administrative account I am not able to change it, below default. And I need help on how to change this to "Never notify"...
  4. Changing lock screen loads non stop

in Windows 10 Customization
    Changing lock screen loads non stop: Quick background: First problem occurred last January 9, 2019, suddenly my settings wont open and in order to fix it i had to reset my PC. However, by resetting my PC another problem occurred. When troubleshooting my Windows update it keeps detecting "Potential Windows Update...
  5. Win 10 and Edge Sync settings non-functional

in Windows 10 Customization
    Win 10 and Edge Sync settings non-functional: On a fresh installed system, I am having problems getting Win10 and Edge to sync with my other PCs. I first became aware of the problem when I observed that Edge favorites were not syncing. Hadn't yet with this install in fact. I checked to make sure the proper setting was...
  6. Cloning a Windows installation (RAID 0) to single SSD (non-RAID) fails

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cloning a Windows installation (RAID 0) to single SSD (non-RAID) fails: Hi All, I've got a Windows 10 Home install running on a pair of 120GB SSDs running in RAID 0 (striped) - seemed like a good idea at the time.....ho-hum.... :/ Have now run out of space and want to move to a bigger (single) SSD. I used Macrium Reflect to clone the partitions...
  7. a non-paged pool

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    a non-paged pool: Hi, I have a problem with a non-paged pool. It was usually up to 200 MB. and recently noticed that it became 1.5GB and even preloading does not help. (I have 4 GB of RAM). https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/a-non-paged-pool/209717ac-c688-46c0-b8ec-86632cbf63b3
  8. Move a file into a folder with a non-inherited ACL rule, the file will not inherit ACL from...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Move a file into a folder with a non-inherited ACL rule, the file will not inherit ACL from...: Hi, I have an issue to setup ACL rule correctly when I move files around folders, and it seems a Windows bug... When I move a file into a folder with a non-inherited ACL rule, the file will not inherit ACL from its parent. For example, D:\Folder has an explicit rule...
  9. utility to simulate disk striping on non-raid drives?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    utility to simulate disk striping on non-raid drives?: Hello, Anyone know of a utility that can simulate a striped drive for cheap non-raid external drives? Something similar to WinRAR's "Split to volume" but with no compression? williamj...
  10. Transfer Windows 10 from a non-usable PC (but still in microsoft account) to new PC

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Transfer Windows 10 from a non-usable PC (but still in microsoft account) to new PC: Hello! I recently built a PC and formatted my old SSD (that was running windows) to use on my new PC. Unfortunately, I forgot to deactivate windows before I completely wiped the SSD. The old "computer" is still connected to my microsoft account. Is there a way to deactivate...