Windows 10: Non stop BSOD Cause With different errors

Discus and support Non stop BSOD Cause With different errors in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi, i have been gedding non stop bsod error while gaming/browsing web, Please help me solve it. I will uplode mini dump files with latest beeing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Turan Abduyev, Feb 23, 2024.

1. Non stop BSOD Cause With different errors

Hi, i have been gedding non stop bsod error while gaming/browsing web, Please help me solve it. I will uplode mini dump files with latest beeing ntkrnlmp.exe4 Items https://1drv.ms/f/s!AiciHkEywwS_gx4TiWwEp9-mphTk?e=txb4xY

:)

Turan Abduyev, Feb 23, 2024
  2. cplpro Win User

7 different BSoD

Hey guys,

I have a serious problem. I make it as short as possible:

• system runs 100 % fine with the 10.12
    • updatet to Catalyst 11.1 -> BSoD
    • updatet to 11.1 Hotfix -> BSoD
    • rollback to 10.12 -> BSoD
    • removed ALL AMD files manually, installed 10.12 -> BSoD
    • Temps are fine
    • no sfc /scannow errors
    • no chkdsk errors
    • Prime, Furmark all fine
    • regardless what driver I install -> BSoD
    • I did no hw changes, no OC
    Here are my BSoDs I receive:
    • 0x0000010e
    • 0x1000007e
    • 0x0000007e
    • 0x0000004e
    • 0x0000003b
    • dxgmms1.sys
    • PFN_LIST_CORRUPT
    They all refer to the GPU of course ...

From now on I receive a BSoD every time I try to play a game (especially BC2 and SC II) even if I completely remove the old driver and make a clean install.
    Apparently the 11.1 damaged my system irreparable.

Any advice or info would be very much appreciated *Smile Non stop BSOD Cause With different errors :)

cplpro, Feb 23, 2024
  3. Msap14 Win User
    BSOD Hardware Caused???

they do weird things like that, which all seem like something else is failing.
    One of the worst things to diagnose, they seem to only quit when they want to.

Memtest is a good next step, if you rule out RAM and Power Supply make sure you disconnect all unnecessary peripherals and try to start the system with as little hardware as possible, if it works then, you can narrow down the culprit by trial and error.

the follow was taken from some website:

It's very difficult to determine if a failure is caused by the CPU because many other components can cause the same symptom when they fail.

1. System fails to boot
    2. System re-boots intermittently
    3. General Protection Fault
    4. Illegal Operation
    5. Stop Error, or BSoD (Blue Screen OfDeath)

Actually, CPUs rarely fail, and about the only way to determine if the CPU is causing the failure is to swap it out with a known working CPU of the same type and speed. Since this is difficult, the best bet is to first rule out every other possibility.

Before suspecting the CPU, rule out all the possibilities listed below.

1. The Operating System
    2. A peripheral port device
    3. A bad memory module
    4. The hard disk drive
    5. The power supply
    6. The motherboard

If you have ruled out out all the other possibilities, investigate the items listed below.

1. Overheating
    2. A short circuit
    3. ESD

Msap14, Feb 23, 2024
  4. Non stop BSOD Cause With different errors

BSODs with different error codes while gaming

Hi Everyone.

Lately, I've been suffering quite a few Stop errors (BSODs) while playing games on the Unity Engine. I have had the following stop codes:

• WHEA uncorrectable error
    • Machine check exception

I have ruled out the following causes:

• Failing hard drives (Moved games to different hard drives)
    • Graphics drivers (Clean install of newest drivers
    • Malware (Run a full scan)
    • Excessive temperatures (Manually checked temperatures. All within normal ranges.)

Minidump files can be found
    here

Thanks in advance for your time and help.

Lasse Andersen, Feb 23, 2024
Thema:

Non stop BSOD Cause With different errors

1. Non stop BSOD Cause With different errors - Similar Threads - Non stop BSOD

2. Non stop BSOD Cause With different errors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Non stop BSOD Cause With different errors: Hi, i have been getting non stop bsod error while gaming/browsing web with 3-5 hour intervals, Please help me solve it. I will upload mini dump files with latest beeing ntkrnlmp.exeThis also caused my 2 nvme ssds to go corrupti have opened a ticket and coult not solve my...
  3. Non stop BSOD Cause With different errors

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Non stop BSOD Cause With different errors: Hi, i have been getting non stop bsod error while gaming/browsing web with 3-5 hour intervals, Please help me solve it. I will upload mini dump files with latest beeing ntkrnlmp.exeThis also caused my 2 nvme ssds to go corrupti have opened a ticket and coult not solve my...
  4. Non stop BSOD Cause With different errors

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Non stop BSOD Cause With different errors

Non stop BSOD Cause With different errors: Hi, i have been gedding non stop bsod error while gaming/browsing web, Please help me solve it. I will uplode mini dump files with latest beeing ntkrnlmp.exe4 Items https://1drv.ms/f/s!AiciHkEywwS_gx4TiWwEp9-mphTk?e=txb4xY...
  6. Non stop BSOD Cause With different errors

Non stop BSOD Cause With different errors: Hi, i have been gedding non stop bsod error while gaming/browsing web, Please help me solve it. I will uplode mini dump files with latest beeing ntkrnlmp.exe4 Items https://1drv.ms/f/s!AiciHkEywwS_gx4TiWwEp9-mphTk?e=txb4xY...
  7. Non-Stop BSOD

Non-Stop BSOD: All day today my Microsoft Surface Laptop has blue screened with different error codes see below. My computer shows it has the latest update as well as latest drivers. Nothing has been installed recently, however some security definitions have been installed everyday the last...
  8. Non stop BSoD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Non stop BSoD: Whenever I bootup my pc, and wait for 3-4 mins, it BSoD error, it says Memory Management.. idk what to do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/non-stop-bsod/9b95857a-1503-4822-a9f8-feb9a40d3599
  9. Non stop BSoD

Non stop BSoD: Whenever I bootup my pc, and wait for 3-4 mins, it BSoD error, it says Memory Management.. idk what to do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/non-stop-bsod/9b95857a-1503-4822-a9f8-feb9a40d3599
  10. Non stop BSoD