Windows 10: Non-Stop errors, one comes after I fix the other.

Discus and support Non-Stop errors, one comes after I fix the other. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So hello, I got my brother's pc and it's a pretty good pc in my opinion. Anyways, after 1 month of using I encountered freezes and restarting without... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by HaktanYılmaz, Dec 13, 2019.

1. Non-Stop errors, one comes after I fix the other.

So hello, I got my brother's pc and it's a pretty good pc in my opinion. Anyways, after 1 month of using I encountered freezes and restarting without BSOD in-game or sometimes even doing nothing. I sent my disks to service first since I bought them after I got the parts. Turns out they were okay. I tested my rams and one of the 8gb stick was fault so I removed it and today got 2x8 from my friend. We had the same rams (Kingston HyperX Savage 2133MHz). I had 24 gb ram and I thought everything was ok. I played rocket league with my friend for 2 hours, no problem occured. But when I was in menu of Call of Duty: Black Ops III pc's screen froze but everything like sound was working. Here's the error that I found;

Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEvent

Code: 141

Parameter 1: ffffb403ac20d460

Parameter 2: fffff8049ac8a998

Parameter 3: 0

Parameter 4: 17cc

OS version: 10_0_18363

Service Pack: 0_0

Product: 256_1

OS Version: 10.0.18363.2.0.0.256.121

Locale ID: 2057

And looks like after that error I encountered another one;

Problem Event Name: APPCRASH

Application Name: dwm.exe

Application Version: 10.0.18362.387

Application Timestamp: 8e064b77

Fault Module Name: StackHash_7f4f

Fault Module Version: 0.0.0.0

Fault Module Timestamp: 00000000

Exception Code: e0464645

Exception Offset: PCH_A9_FROM_KERNELBASE+0x00000000000FF10F

OS Version: 10.0.18363.2.0.0.256.121

Locale ID: 2057

Additional Information 1: 7f4f

Additional Information 2: 7f4f3d90dbcb9bd946b480dc62d37386

Additional Information 3: 66ec

Additional Information 4: 66ec3fff4cedc205dc86904d4833396d

Ah also, after I updated some kind of Intel Display Drivers the game didn't freeze on menu at all, 20 minutes stable. I also put on 1080p YouTube video on background. But still I'd like to fix if it continues.

I'm tired of all of this. Please help.

My Pc Specs:

CPU: Intel Core I7 6700K

GPU: GeForce GTX 970 (Zotac AMP! Extreme Core Edition)

RAM: (8x3) 24GB Kingston HyperX Savage 2133MHz

Disk: SAMSUNG 860 EVO 250GB SSD, WD BLUE 1TB

:)

HaktanYılmaz, Dec 13, 2019
  2. Groggubus Win User

Network PC Win10 1903 issue Error Code 0x80070035

i followed these steps, but no matter what, i couldnt stop network list services.

"windows could not stop the network list service on local computer. error 1061: the service cannot accept control messages at this time".

also, which pc am i meant to be running this fix on? both PC's reported error 1061.

Groggubus, Dec 13, 2019
  3. KieX Win User
    Error: No work available to process

Hmm. Either it's put out errors and WCG is limiting the work units available, or the project list may not be set to supply other WU when one runs out. (if the problem lies here and not on your end)

On the options to your left, if you go into Results Status, select the computer from Device Name and then look through results see if either they were returned late, errors or any other kind of issue that would stop the servers supplying WU from that perspective.

If there are no errors then it's maybe down to your project list. So selecting Device Manager from the left menu and then clicking on the profile assigned to that computer and make sure that it's assigned to receive WU for other projects if they run out.

At least those steps will rule out problems from the WCG end.

4. Jimmy6 Win User

Non-Stop errors, one comes after I fix the other.

Windows error 8024402F Fix?

You can fix this problem easily please follow the steps which is using in this video "youtu.be/TXW64QDpGoI"

Jimmy6, Dec 13, 2019
Thema:

Non-Stop errors, one comes after I fix the other.

1. Non-Stop errors, one comes after I fix the other. - Similar Threads - Non Stop errors

2. BSOD stop codes: VIDEO_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR & PNP_DETECTED_FATAL_ERROR one after the other

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD stop codes: VIDEO_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR & PNP_DETECTED_FATAL_ERROR one after the other: Hi! I'm using Acer Nitro 5 AN515- 57 laptop running on i5-1100H with RTX 3050. It came with Win10 and I upgraded to Win11, 10 months ago. I've been getting BSOD for a couple of months now with the following stop codes: VIDEO_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR & PNP_DETECTED_FATAL_ERROR....
  3. BSOD stop codes: VIDEO_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR & PNP_DETECTED_FATAL_ERROR one after the other

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD stop codes: VIDEO_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR & PNP_DETECTED_FATAL_ERROR one after the other: Hi! I'm using Acer Nitro 5 AN515- 57 laptop running on i5-1100H with RTX 3050. It came with Win10 and I upgraded to Win11, 10 months ago. I've been getting BSOD for a couple of months now with the following stop codes: VIDEO_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR & PNP_DETECTED_FATAL_ERROR....
  4. Non-system sounds stops working after non use

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Non-system sounds stops working after non use: submitted by /u/handy54321 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/v67akn/nonsystem_sounds_stops_working_after_non_use/
  5. Trojan:Win32/Suloc.I!cl non stop coming back

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Trojan:Win32/Suloc.I!cl non stop coming back: Hello, First, sorry for my english wich is not my native language.I got a message from my Windows Defender every time i do a scan, saying that it found a virus called:r Trojan:Win32/Suloc.I!cl which is Detected by Microsoft Defender Antivirus.I tested everythings do delete...
  6. irql_not_less_or_equal and page fault in non paged area bsod occurred one after the other

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    irql_not_less_or_equal and page fault in non paged area bsod occurred one after the other: I haven't made any changes with my laptop, just installed a hard disk and a 8 gig RAM 4 months ago, suddenly I got a BSOD of IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and after a restart another BSOD PAGE_FAULT_IN_NON_PAGED_AREA occurred 2 times. I don't know the exact reason and hence I am...
  7. Non stop traffic on PC one port

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Non stop traffic on PC one port: I was watching wireshark for something and noticed that one of the PCs on my network is sending UDP packets of 263 bytes about twice a second, non stop, to the network broadcast address 192.168.1.6 --> 192.168.1.255 UDP port 54915 --> port 54915 263 bytes. Is this normal?...
  8. I have an error that get prompt non stop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I have an error that get prompt non stop: Hi, i was factory resetting my laptop and it got stuck at 33% for 7 hours. So i thought something was wrong and lookes up for support here, and figured that my reset process was stuck. I then proceeded to follow the instructions to force shut down my laptop and but it up 3...
  9. VSS Error come back after try fix!!!

in Windows 10 Support
    VSS Error come back after try fix!!!: Hello Friends. Hope if anyone who can help me how to stop and solves this pic below problem! I have repair using Windows image and then SFC. it found error and it repair successful bit it will came back few days later! Have set to Automatic on Windows Volume Shadow Copy in...
  10. non stop issues and errors

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    non stop issues and errors: how to i kill cortana permanently? I have her disable in group policy and I even have a reg entry made to disable her. She is non stop for no apprent reasoning using CPU in the background, non stop. What I love the most is that when i task manager and end task cortana, she...